PDA

View Full Version : Dragon tournament Loki dragon- 09-09-14 (IOS Only)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

kklben
09-14-14, 03:50 PM
ok I used Lightning .. I had a hard time with wildflower and lost a lot of dragons but lightning took it down in the end !
See what your sister used .. you will do this babe !

I got wildflower down with lightning too - worth a try Maizee!

kklben
09-14-14, 03:51 PM
I'm glad to be back too. How far are you or are you done? Any tips with only one Diamond that already lost to Astromancer?

Tips would be welcomed on any too, ;) I wrote some down but none for Space, Valkyrie, Fates and Loki.
I got space down with Brazil and fates with black rose.

kklben
09-14-14, 03:52 PM
You nearly have it Maizee. Maybe wait till a champ is ready?

I have finished - my winners in the hope it may assist those still battling:

20: Germany 7 bmb / Scarecrow 10 bM
21: Metal 9 Bbb / Diamond 10 bmB (1st try)
22: White Rose 10 bmB / Diamond 10 bM (1st try)
23: Razorback 10 B / Guardian 10 B (1st try)
24: Pyramid 10 Bbb / Iridescent 5 bmb
25: Bronzetalon 10 BB (1st try) / Soccer 7 bmb
26: Headless 10 bmb / Enlightened 7 bmb (1st try)
27: Spring 10 bmb (1st try) / Wildflower 7 B
28: Bronzetalon 10 Bb / Diamond 10 bB (2nd time w Diamond)
29: Amber 10 bmb / Diamond 10 B (2nd time w Diamond)
30: Emerald Knight 10 bMb (lost with Bronzetalon 10) / Guardian 10 bM (1st try)

First winner is from my main account - high level with no diamonds. Second winner from low level account with a couple of diamonds & 1 champ. Thank goodness we were able to craft a champ!

Good luck to you all - you are almost there. Thank you for your support & listing of your winners - that helped me :)

Congrats!

Carbuck
09-14-14, 03:56 PM
I'm glad to be back too. How far are you or are you done? Any tips with only one Diamond that already lost to Astromancer?

Tips would be welcomed on any too, ;) I wrote some down but none for Space, Valkyrie, Fates and Loki.

I am done. I used quetzal against all diamonds except Angel and Unicorn. Hmmm. Which Diamond do you have? I can go back and help you look at what others used against Astromancer.

AJImmer
Loki Dragon Battle Tournament (30 Rounds) All attacks utilize bash.

R1 Trickster 1 beaten by Spring 10
R2 Apollo 1 beaten by Night Elf 10
R3 Supernova 1 beaten by Lightning 10
R4 Hermes 2 beaten by Spring 10
R5 Holly 2 beaten by Mirage 10
R6 Viking 3 beaten by Lacewing 10
R7 Athena 4 beaten by Kite 10
R8 Stardust 5 beaten by Spring 10
R9 Artemis 6 beaten by Acrobat 9
R10 Crownprince 7 beaten by Kitsune 10
R11 Gemini 8 beaten by Angelfire 10; defeated Forestfire 10
R12 Illusion 9 beaten by Lily 10
R13 Shooting Star 10 beaten by Lightning 10
R14 Mindvolt 10 beaten by Marshmallow 10
R15 Avenging 11 beaten by Soccer 10
R16 Serpent 10 beaten by Amethyst 10
R17 Obsidian 10 beaten by Warden 10; defeated Bronzetalon 10
R18 Mischief 12 beaten by Spring 10
R19 Winddancer 12 beaten by Lacewing 10
R20 Rogue 15 beaten by Soccer 10; defeated Soccer 10
R21 Astromancer 12 beaten by Crusader 10; defeated Crusader 10
R22 Black Diamond 14 beaten by Quetzal 10; defeated Quetzal 10
R23 Wildflower 16 beaten by Kitsune 10 (ultimate); defeated Bronzetalon 10, Emerald Knight 10, Angelfire 10, Kitsune 10, Warden 10, Razorback 10, Jade 9
R24 Prism 16 beaten by Quetzal 10; defetaled Mercury 10 & Quetzal 10
R25 Valkyrie 20 beaten by Gold 3 (ultimate); defeated Leo 1, Winter 3, Platinum 4, Mistmoth 3 (twice), Gold 3 (twice), Forest 10, Fire 10
R26 Space 18 beaten by Marshmallow 10; defeated Marshmallow 10, Spring 10, Lightning 10
R27 Fates 18 beaten by Jade 9; defeated Forestfire 10
R28 Angel 28 beaten by Mercury 10
R29 Unicorn 20 beaten by Infinity 10; defeated Crusader 10 & Diamond 10
R30 Loki 20 beaten by Angelfire 10

I used a second ultimate on Saturday to get by the Level 20 Valkyrie in Round 25 and then got lucky in the later rounds to wrap this up with several hours to spare. Good luck to everyone still battling.

trauma46

I have these for Astromancer : Angelfire / black rose / guardian /sunrise/bronzetalon / forestfire

Good luck sweetie xx hope you had a good camping trip :)

AJImmer
09-14-14, 04:00 PM
My baby account is on Round 29. It's pretty amazing it got this far - the account has no Epic dragons, no champions, no diamond hybrids. If this tournament was for a champion there'd be no question about using ultimate to finish off the last two rounds, but since it's not I'm going back and forth on whether it's worth using the gold now vs. saving it for the next tournament vs. likelihood of losing it in a gold trap...

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:01 PM

R23 Wildflower 16 beaten by Kitsune 10 (ultimate); defeated Bronzetalon 10, Emerald Knight 10, Angelfire 10, Kitsune 10, Warden 10, Razorback 10, Jade 9
R25 Valkyrie 20 beaten by Gold 3 (ultimate); defeated Leo 1, Winter 3, Platinum 4, Mistmoth 3 (twice), Gold 3 (twice), Forest 10, Fire 10
R26 Space 18 beaten by Marshmallow 10; defeated Marshmallow 10, Spring 10, Lightning 10

I used a second ultimate on Saturday to get by the Level 20 Valkyrie in Round 25 and then got lucky in the later rounds to wrap this up with several hours to spare. Good luck to everyone still battling.

Congrats to you well done :)

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:02 PM
My baby account is on Round 29. It's pretty amazing it got this far - the account has no Epic dragons, no champions, no diamond hybrids. If this tournament was for a champion there'd be no question about using ultimate to finish off the last two rounds, but since it's not I'm going back and forth on whether it's worth using the gold now vs. saving it for the next tournament vs. likelihood of losing it in a gold trap...

Yeah its a hard one .. i have just ultimated Unicorn as I am running out of time .. I need to sleep (work tomorrow) and I just feel I dont want to have spent all this time .. its 60 gold maximum I will spend on a dragon which is worht much more in the market so hey :) Good luck :)

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:02 PM
I have these for Astromancer : Angelfire / black rose / guardian /sunrise/bronzetalon / forestfire

Trauma,

You are a walking battle encyclopedia. LOL! Thanks. You saved me some search time.

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:04 PM
SHE DID IT :)
My littlest daughter's account (done by me as she is in bed !!) blitzed 28, 29 and 30 and just won her first tournament - her Loki is sitting in storage waiting for her current egg to finish :) :)
Thanks to everyone who cheered her on .. she was very chuffed !

I have just ultimated Unicorn - first one of the tournament - I am just too tired and I need to sleep ..
Maizee . I am here for you and Lips and all of us still fighting :)

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:04 PM

A big congratulations to you. Wonderful!

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:05 PM
Trauma,

You are a walking battle encyclopedia. LOL! Thanks. You saved me some search time.

LOL :) well .. I try .. if people are kind enough to share their wins then I try to record at least relating to diamonds as they help people who dont have them or dont have many. As far as I know Lips has only just got her diamond and has no other hybrids (am I wrong Lips ?)

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:06 PM
My littlest daughter's account (done by me as she is in bed !!) blitzed 28, 29 and 30 and just won her first tournament - her Loki is sitting in storage waiting for her current egg to finish :) :)

I have just ultimated Unicorn - first one of the tournament - I am just too tired and I need to sleep ..

Wow! Your daughter will be very happy when she finds her little gift in storage. Doing the happy dance for you in finishing in both accounts. Excellent!!

maizee0404
09-14-14, 04:07 PM

Ahhh D2 will be so excited tonorrow thats briliant :) well done :)

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:09 PM

That is impressive. Kudos to you!

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 04:12 PM

Ty you everyone I did get past Astromancer with. Goodwitch. I also did some speed rounds and Lily got Black Diamond down. Wildflower I saw others use Naga, Ninja and Kitsune and none I have. I just have. Diamond no Hybrids.
Prism?
Valkery ?
Space I do have Marshmallow
Fates?
Angel?
Unicorn?
Loki, have Angelfire
I don't have Mercuary, Dark Angel, Black Rose, Triple Rainbow, Black Knight, Ninj, Jade, Crusader, Gold, Dawntree, Kitsune, Quetzal, Inifinity or Immortal. Those are the dragons I wrote down that others won with. Any others that won with a different dragon, Ty! :)

kklben
09-14-14, 04:12 PM
Congrats on your win!

Yay, that will be a nice surprise for her in the morning!

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:15 PM
I am going to have to go MIA in about 5 minutes. I will be gone for a lengthy period of time, like 3 hrs+. Have to read some articles and write some blogs before going to bed. I hope I have time to come and read more results before I go to sleep.

Good luck again to all who have finished and good luck to those who are still battling.

saghaven
09-14-14, 04:15 PM
26. Marshmallow 9 > Space 18 m++b

Here's hoping I can get through the last rounds without too much trouble. My champs are beat up and healing but my diamonds are all fine. Trying to first heal dragons that may be important in the last rounds.

Good luck to all still battling it out and congrats to those already finished!

Anaboe
09-14-14, 04:16 PM
Gratz for your daughter trauma! I'm sure you will make it past Unicorn and Loki too :)

Despite getting my 3rd migraine attack withing 2 weeks (of which 2 during the tournament), I managed to finish it just a couple of hours ago. Ulti'ed round 20 and round 25, and the rest with the calculator.

Good luck those still batteling, and gratz to those that made it!

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 04:17 PM

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy for your daughter and I bet she will just adore her dragon she won! And yes Trauma I just have the 1 Diamond and working on getting any Hybrids after the battle again.

saghaven
09-14-14, 04:20 PM
Ty you everyone I did get past Astromancer with. Goodwitch. I also did some speed rounds and Lily got Black Diamond down. Wildflower I saw others use Naga, Ninja and Kitsune and none I have. I just have. Diamond no Hybrids.
Prism?
Valkery ?
Fates?
Angel?
Unicorn?
Loki, have Angelfire
I don't have Mercuary, Dark Angel, Black Rose, Triple Rainbow, Black Knight, Ninj, Jade, Crusader, Gold, Dawntree, Kitsune, Quetzal, Inifinity or Immortal. Those are the dragons I wrote down that others won with. Any others that won with a different dragon, Ty! :)

I got Prism down with an epic Diamond, Valkyrie with a level 6 Aphrodite and Space with level 9 Marshmallow. Others have said they've beaten Fates with Forestfire and Landworm.

Oh and I got Wildflower with a level 8 Kaleido. Lots of mentions of pink/yellow hybrids working on it.

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:20 PM
Prism?
Valkery ?
Fates?
Angel?
Unicorn?
Loki, have Angelfire

Okay. You go to a camp meeting and come back fired up to win this tourney. I like it! Best of luck in the next rounds.

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:22 PM
Prism?
Valkery ?
Fates?
Angel?
Unicorn?
Loki, have Angelfire

I got Wildlflower down with Lightning (you could try sunstone or another pink/yellow) and d2 did it with her awesome guardian who has got through everything this tournament !!!

Prism - I used diamond but D2 used guardian again .. other non diamond options for this are : aurora / summer / guardian / atlantis / landworm

Valkyrie - got it down with Lotus .. D2 got him with fire - people have used all sorts of this one .. black and yellow seem to be strong contenders !

Space : FLUFFLES (for me) Arcane and stardust ahve been good .. together with pink/yellows and also yellow/green like parakeet and wildflower

Fates: Forestfire, kitsune and black rose are what we used .

Angel: I got him down with Mercury (D1 is still stuck and in bed so wont be getting further) and D2 got him with Falling Leaf. Other options are mistmoth / shooting star / = blue/purple combos.

Unicorn : D2 got him with guardian. I have a list of non diamonds as follows : easter egg 3, deep, night, hades lotus, Cheshire, fairytale, lightning, goblin, yin yang, firestorm, chocolate, black knight, mindvolt

Hope this helps babe :)

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:24 PM
Lips,

Azucita fried Wildflower with Lightning.

I am out of here for sure now.

Ciao!

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:25 PM
Thanks everyone for your well wishes for D2 :) I am very appreciative of your patience and support for my mad family !

Anaboe : I ultimated Unicorn and will be trying Loki soon ,.. so lets see how things go .. well done for finishing and hope your migraine gets better :(

Lipand5kids
Okay. You go to a camp meeting and come back fired up to win this tourney. I like it! Best of luck in the next rounds.

Ty and I am a Thor nut so I would really love to win a Loki dragon, lol. I had this camp tripped secluded last month so couldn't say no, lol. Dang tournament could've waited till this week. Oh well on round R23 and determined to finish this one out. :)

trauma46
Lips,

Azucita fried Wildflower with Lightning.

I am out of here for sure now.

Ciao!

nn sweetie .. thanks for all your support and care on the forums :)

trauma46
09-14-14, 04:27 PM
Saghaven : you are flying .. go get him !!! :)

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 04:31 PM
Good morning from me. Went to bed early last night with a migraine, now left with a few hours. Congrats everyone on their progress, trauma's daughter for finishing. Will try the suggestions for unicorn

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 04:33 PM
I got Wildlflower down with Lightning (you could try sunstone or another pink/yellow) and d2 did it with her awesome guardian who has got through everything this tournament !!!

Prism - I used diamond but D2 used guardian again .. other non diamond options for this are : aurora / summer / guardian / atlantis / landworm

Valkyrie - got it down with Lotus .. D2 got him with fire - people have used all sorts of this one .. black and yellow seem to be strong contenders !

Space : FLUFFLES (for me) Arcane and stardust ahve been good .. together with pink/yellows and also yellow/green like parakeet and wildflower

Fates: Forestfire, kitsune and black rose are what we used .

Angel: I got him down with Mercury (D1 is still stuck and in bed so wont be getting further) and D2 got him with Falling Leaf. Other options are mistmoth / shooting star / = blue/purple combos.

Unicorn : D2 got him with guardian. I have a list of non diamonds as follows : easter egg 3, deep, night, hades lotus, Cheshire, fairytale, lightning, goblin, yin yang, firestorm, chocolate, black knight, mindvolt

Hope this helps babe :)

That helps a bunch! Ty so much and good luck on getting past Loki. I know you can do it!

Carbuck Ty but no Lightning but I would really love to have it though.

azucita
09-14-14, 04:40 PM
Azucita,

Did you try all of the ones you might have from this list? They are supposed to have at least a 25% chance of beating Fates.

Black Rose
Black Swan
Dawntree
Dionysus
Double Rainbow
Falling Leaf
Forestfire
Jade
Jester
Kitsune
Lacewing
Landworm
Libra
Mech
Morning Glory
Naga
Parakeet
Pisces
Reindeer
Sagittarius
Scorpio
Spring
Triple Rainbow
Troll
Virgo
Wildflower
Witch
Zombie
Yup. Nothing worked. Parakeet did it once only for the game not tomsave. Yikes. Im out so internet is iffy. Oh well i accepted i wont make it this time but thanks so much for the help. Ill get home to catch up on all the reading. :)

azucita
09-14-14, 04:46 PM
Azucita,

Did you try all of the ones you might have from this list? They are supposed to have at least a 25% chance of beating Fates.

Black Rose
Black Swan
Dawntree
Dionysus
Double Rainbow
Falling Leaf
Forestfire
Jade
Jester
Kitsune
Lacewing
Landworm
Libra
Mech
Morning Glory
Naga
Parakeet
Pisces
Reindeer
Sagittarius
Scorpio
Spring
Triple Rainbow
Troll
Virgo
Wildflower
Witch
Zombie

Just as i wrote. My parakeet came out of spa and ****ed fates. Now on to angel i guess i could still make it. :)

kklben
09-14-14, 04:58 PM
Gratz for your daughter trauma! I'm sure you will make it past Unicorn and Loki too :)

Despite getting my 3rd migraine attack withing 2 weeks (of which 2 during the tournament), I managed to finish it just a couple of hours ago. Ulti'ed round 20 and round 25, and the rest with the calculator.

Good luck those still batteling, and gratz to those that made it!
Congrats! Hope your migraine. Has improved!

kklben
09-14-14, 05:00 PM
Good morning from me. Went to bed early last night with a migraine, now left with a few hours. Congrats everyone on their progress, trauma's daughter for finishing. Will try the suggestions for unicorn

Good luck Freesia

trauma46
09-14-14, 05:02 PM
I am going to have to go MIA in about 5 minutes. I will be gone for a lengthy period of time, like 3 hrs+. Have to read some articles and write some blogs before going to bed. I hope I have time to come and read more results before I go to sleep.

Good luck again to all who have finished and good luck to those who are still battling.

Good night from me then as it's v late here and I have to get up in 5 hours !!

trauma46
09-14-14, 05:04 PM
Just as i wrote. My parakeet came out of spa and ****ed fates. Now on to angel i guess i could still make it. :)

Yay for your parakeet ;) now got get angel !

trauma46
09-14-14, 05:05 PM
Thanks freesia - good luck I had to lit unicorn and am trying once on Loki before heading to sleep !! Xx

aypeerez
09-14-14, 05:13 PM
Looks like no happy dance for me this time - was stuck on Prism two days before my epic diamond's fifth try succeeded - everything else in this forum tried at least once and long queue at the healing spring. Now getting losses on Valkyrie for Crusader etc etc so my 60 gold for ultimate in the last 2 rounds will stay unspent. Learned the hard way that spending earlier doesn't guarantee success in the end.
Epic soccer got that Valkyrie at last. Will keep going but time is against me ....

amerirish
09-14-14, 05:15 PM
Congrats to all the current winners and good luck to all who are still fighting.

I had to use an Ultimate on Angel :( looks like I might have to do the same on Unicorn & Loki because it's getting late here. It was either that or give up and I've come too far. Oh well, goodbye 90 gold but hello new dragon (hopefully).

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 05:52 PM
Thanks freesia - good luck I had to lit unicorn and am trying once on Loki before heading to sleep !! Xx

Good luck with Loki and good night trauma! I ultd Unicorn too so that I can try beating Loki.

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 06:00 PM
Good luck Freesia

Thanks kklben! Going in without any champs or pinks (except lightning and virtue)!

Maizee are you done? How is azucita?

azucita
09-14-14, 06:27 PM
Thanks kklben! Going in without any champs or pinks (except lightning and virtue)!

Maizee are you done? How is azucita?

Not that great. i m stuck on Angel (of course) and i think i'll just take it easy and not hope for it anymore, had a looong day and i kinda want to rest...
if it was a champ maybe i'd feel differently.

Very glad for all of you that won and those who are still one or two away, i hope you guys can get it :)

azucita
09-14-14, 06:40 PM
Azucita

Are you still around?

LOl on my account .. ziltch .. its my D1 that ahs all the good ones. I have Virtue :D and aphrodite .. then some pink hybrids like Fluffles, Lightning etc ...
I will try champs first but my champs are notoriously fickle .. I dont use them very often in tournaments ... lets see what happens :)
*hug* get him down Maizee .. go for it ..

How is Azucita ? and ghostiemom ?

Not that great. i m stuck on Angel (of course) and i think i'll just take it easy and not hope for it anymore, had a looong day and i kinda want to rest...
if it was a champ maybe i'd feel differently.

Very glad for all of you that won and those who are still one or two away, i hope you guys can get it :)

Thank you all for caring, i will still battle a fwe more rounds but wont go crazy about it, its 3 rounds for me, so that's a logn shot :)

Glad for your daughter Trauma, and its really nice to come here and read all the chatter. I ve been MIA because i am in a different city for work and we had a social event today so that didnt help me battling every hour :) oh well =)

Thank you all!

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 07:57 PM
Hello? Anyone still here? (Crickets chirp)--this is funny to me because there's actually a bunch of crickets chirping outside right now lol.
I remain stuck on unicorn. I had to go out for a few hours so precious time has been lost. Lightning didn't come close, black rose was close, night not so much, guardian in spa. I do have 61 golds. Use or not? Will this dragon be breedable later?

Maize did you quit? Trauma did you ultimate? Yay for D2!!! Azucita did you get past angel? Carbuck thanks for sticking around after your win to help us underdogs!

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 07:59 PM
Maizee sorry my spellcheck keeps making you corn.

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 07:59 PM
Freesia did you get Loki?

kklben
09-14-14, 08:09 PM
Hello? Anyone still here? (Crickets chirp)--this is funny to me because there's actually a bunch of crickets chirping outside right now lol.
I remain stuck on unicorn. I had to go out for a few hours so precious time has been lost. Lightning didn't come close, black rose was close, night not so much, guardian in spa. I do have 61 golds. Use or not? Will this dragon be breedable later?

Maize did you quit? Trauma did you ultimate? Yay for D2!!! Azucita did you get past angel? Carbuck thanks for sticking around after your win to help us underdogs!

Hi ghostiemom, I am still around for a bit, but not checking as often. I think a lot of the others have gone to bed.

If you have time, keep trying the black elements. I came close with lotus the first time and then won with raven. Not sure about the value of using your gold for ultimates. I don't have enough experience with the game yet to know if they make these breedable.

Good luck and keep battling :).

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 08:48 PM
Maizee sorry my spellcheck keeps making you corn.

Lol!!

Lost Lightning and Brazil, gonna try Diamond but looks like another 30 gold bribe is demanded.

I doubt tournament dragons will become breedable but it's up to you about spending gold. For me I just wanna win the 1st tourny for baby account!

Enilon1
09-14-14, 08:50 PM
Gold dragon lvl 6 beat unicorn B+b

Sumercarefree
09-14-14, 09:07 PM
Gold dragon lvl 6 beat unicorn B+b

Congrats. Hope you finish the tournament in good time.

Sumercarefree
09-14-14, 09:09 PM
This Loki has a pretty good payout by the way.

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 09:38 PM
This Loki has a pretty good payout by the way.
Ok, you talked me into it. Bye bye 63 golds (will need to speed up arena so I can sleep sometime tonight). Unicorn battle up now, will choose an opponent at random, ultimate, and move on to ultimate Loki. I just have this fear that TL will never let me win another tourney without gold if I use it once! Haha. I said it once, I'll say it again. Stupid game ;)!

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 09:42 PM
Hahahahahaha don't you know, I choose my newly evolved (to level 4) gemstone and it bashes unicorn out of the arena!!!! Priceless. (Actually, no. 30 gold.) :D:D:D this game is nuts!

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 09:54 PM

Hi, I'm still here, I have 2 more tries on Loki, I sadly used ulitmate 4x. I just wish I had more time to spend hours upon hours like I did with Rogue but with only 7 hours and 9 dragons to beat I sad heck with it and blew up Prism, Valkerie, Angel and Unicorn. Hoping my 2 Champs can bring down Loki. Good luck on Unicorn I have won once out of 3 and that was with Soccer. :)

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 09:56 PM
Hahahahahaha don't you know, I choose my newly evolved (to level 4) gemstone and it bashes unicorn out of the arena!!!! Priceless. (Actually, no. 30 gold.) :D:D:D this game is nuts!

I agree way too nuts! You would never think that a dragon with so low of a % could bring it down when the higher ups fail, lol.

islandtyme
09-14-14, 10:09 PM
Carbuck - hope you feel rested !

clark_wayne - congrats and thanks for sharing your progress !

islandtyme - well done for beating Avenging - sometimes babies are the way to go :)

Thanks Trauma! I was out all day and most of the night, so still on Valkyrie. I am ok if I don't finish this time, I've got less than two hours and have work in the morning, so happy to get this far. Thanks for your posts!

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 10:11 PM

Great!! Yeah my kids laugh at me for still playing this s****d game when they've quit long ago.

Lost topaz and soccer to Loki, ready to fork out gold, sucker that I am.

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 10:23 PM
Great!! Yeah my kids laugh at me for still playing this s****d game when they've quit long ago.

Lost topaz and soccer to Loki, ready to fork out gold, sucker that I am.
Yup, I'm there, too. After coming this far, I can't leave empty-handed. My guardian is the only champ I have available. He's a notorious wuss in the arena, though, so i'll help him along with 30 gold and get my cute Loki. Or maybe I should send in my beastly gemstone4 again. Lol

ghostiemom
09-14-14, 10:25 PM
Oh, sorry, make that gemstone5. I had to feed him a bit as a reward for bashing unicorn.

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 10:38 PM
Did Guardian took down Loki with a big Bash!!!!
Loki 20< Guardian 10 B
Now my egg is in storage till me nest is free and clear. How is everyone else?

saghaven
09-14-14, 10:39 PM
Well, I ended up using ultimate on Fates and Angel because they looked like they both were proving stubborn and I was running out of time. Luckily Unicorn went down with one big bash. So now it's just Loki left. Went through major gold so I'm gonna try to wait to only spend two gold instead of four to speed it up. Only two champs available as the others are all in line for the spa. So we'll see.

27. Quetzal 8 > Fates 18 mm Ultimate (lost Forestfire 10, Parakeet 10, Landworm 10, Dawntree 6, Kaleido 8, Valkyrie 10)
28. Diamond 9 > Angel 20 mb Ultimate (lost Diamond 10, Angel 3)
29. Diamond 9 > Unicorn 20 b+++

cheriesrealm
09-14-14, 10:39 PM
Loki 20< Guardian 10 B

Congrats, Lipand5kids! :)

saghaven
09-14-14, 10:40 PM
Congrats Lip and all the other winners!

maizee0404
09-14-14, 10:55 PM
Well done everyone! I have one more go at loki..virtue has gone down aswell! I guess loki doesnt want to come to my island

Enilon1
09-14-14, 10:56 PM
Congrats. Hope you finish the tournament in good time.
Paladins lvl 10 beat Loki B+++

saghaven
09-14-14, 11:05 PM
And got him!

30. Bronzetalon 7 > Loki 20 m+++ (lost Paladin 10)

This was a tough tournament! Had to ultimate three times and my line for the spa wraps around the block! But I've got my little Loki and he's adorable.

Congrats to all the winners and good luck if you're still battling it out in this final hour.

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 11:13 PM
Well done everyone! I have one more go at loki..virtue has gone down aswell! I guess loki doesnt want to come to my island

You can do it!! Have you tried your Guardian or your highest Champion? Good luck you can bring Loki down!

Lipand5kids
09-14-14, 11:15 PM
Congrats, Lipand5kids! :)

Ty very much and Ty Saghaven and congrats to you as well!

maizee0404
09-14-14, 11:20 PM
You can do it!! Have you tried your Guardian or your highest Champion? Good luck you can bring Loki down!

They all im the spa lip lost angelfire and gaurdian to loki last night

Sumercarefree
09-14-14, 11:22 PM
Ok, you talked me into it. Bye bye 63 golds (will need to speed up arena so I can sleep sometime tonight). Unicorn battle up now, will choose an opponent at random, ultimate, and move on to ultimate Loki. I just have this fear that TL will never let me win another tourney without gold if I use it once! Haha. I said it once, I'll say it again. Stupid game ;)!

Lvl 8 Loki pays 3386 coins !
Hope everyone has got it. It is a Yellow/Green.
so we can place it easily.

Sumercarefree
09-14-14, 11:24 PM
They all im the spa lip lost angelfire and gaurdian to loki last night

Yes I used Immortal to beat it.
I also used a Turquoise in the Account 2.

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 11:36 PM
Congrats Lip, saghaven, enilon, all winners! Wish Loki were a champion cos he looks like one, anyway happy to have him, or her.

maizee0404
09-14-14, 11:45 PM
Oh well always next time aphorodite has gone down aswell well done everyone that made it through :)

trauma46
09-15-14, 01:29 AM
Oh well always next time aphorodite has gone down aswell well done everyone that made it through :)

:( Oh sweetie I am so sorry .. I wouldnt have got him either if I hadnt ultimated - I lost 4 rounds to him and nothing came close except Lightning .. I ended up ultimating 7 minutes before the tournament ended.

Doesnt feel the same as when you get it as well :(

Congrats to all those who managed, especially Lips and saghaven who came through at the last minute - great going guys :)
Azucita did you get him in the end ? I really hope so ...

Maizee you WILL get the next one :)

trauma46
09-15-14, 01:32 AM
:( I think this has been a really strange one. i had no trouble at all with the rounds I usually have - 15, 20 and 25 but stuck like crazy on 23 and then every one from 27-30 was a nightmare. I usually have no problems with the diamond hybrids but just couldnt shift them without a massive fight each time .. the thing with me is that I dont use my gold for anything other than tournaments .. so I dont feel too bad about losing 60 gold when the dragon costs 1500 in the market !

Thanks to everyone who helped out with their battle results this time around .. my list is continuously growing :) Hopefully this will help in the future.
Unicorn has become my new HELLios - he just would nOT go down !
Great to see you all .. speak soon :)

mummypat72
09-15-14, 01:32 AM
If my dragons all say Level 10 maximum level, how come I keep having to fight dragons that are level 12, 14, or even 16? Is there a level I can then upgrade my dragons again?

maizee0404
09-15-14, 01:39 AM
:( Oh sweetie I am so sorry .. I wouldnt have got him either if I hadnt ultimated - I lost 4 rounds to him and nothing came close except Lightning .. I ended up ultimating 7 minutes before the tournament ended.

Congrats to all those who managed, especially Lips and saghaven who came through at the last minute - great going guys :)

Congrats huni so glad you made it through enjoy your new dragon :) i dont mind its taking part that counts :) i will get the next one!

Sumercarefree
09-15-14, 01:44 AM
Congrats huni so glad you made it through enjoy your new dragon :) i dont mind its taking part that counts :) i will get the next one!

Hope they put it up in the Free Spin later.
You can still get it then.

trauma46
09-15-14, 02:25 AM
If my dragons all say Level 10 maximum level, how come I keep having to fight dragons that are level 12, 14, or even 16? Is there a level I can then upgrade my dragons again?

Hi Mummypat - no you cant get your dragons higher than level 10 - this is the way of making tournaments challenging and difficult. It is the same when you get battles in arenas, the higher your island level is the higher your opponent's levels will be.
BUT .. often at the highest levels (18 and 20) your lowest level dragons have just as much chance as your epics of bringing them down .. its all down to luck in a lot of ways ...

Anaboe
09-15-14, 06:21 AM
Maizee, so sorry to hear! You were so close!! I keep my fingers crossed for you the next tournament!

Gratz, trauma! I think Loki is cute, hope you do too!

Anaboe
09-15-14, 06:21 AM

I've never won any tournament (ok, perhaps 1 mini-tourney) without paying gold for ulti's, atleast 2, but up to 6-7 wasn't rare (on first encounter in the arena, to save maximum time). I'm lvl 150, now have 6 Diamond/Diamond-hybrids, lots and lots of epic Super Rare multi-colored limited dragons, and more Champions than I want to breed (I keep them in storage). But I still ulti 2-3 rounds per tournament. Why?
* to save time so I have more time for other rounds
* to save my nerves (yes, it's nerve-wracking to battle a dragon 10+ rounds)
* I make enough gold
* I think 60-90 gold for a new, shiney dragon ain't much.

So no shame in using ulti :)

kklben
09-15-14, 06:40 AM
Loki 20< Guardian 10 B

And got him!

This was a tough tournament! Had to ultimate three times and my line for the spa wraps around the block! But I've got my little Loki and he's adorable.

Congrats to all the winners and good luck if you're still battling it out in this final hour.

Congrats to all those who battled to the very end! Whether you won or not, it was a hard fought tourney and as always, it was a pleasure sharing the experience with you. The tourneys would not be nearly as much fun without everyone on here to share them with during both the highs and lows!

Take care until next time and good luck earning your rings :)

kklben
09-15-14, 06:49 AM

Congrats on getting him Trauma!

amerirish
09-15-14, 07:11 AM
Congrats to all who participated.

I had to Ultimate Angel & Unicorn, but took down Loki with Avenging 9. Got my egg on the nest now :)

maizee0404
09-15-14, 07:49 AM
Maizee, so sorry to hear! You were so close!! I keep my fingers crossed for you the next tournament!

Gratz, trauma! I think Loki is cute, hope you do too!

Thanks anaboe drives me mad being on the last round...this the 3rd time! Heres me thinking i have better luck with the battle craft dragons and tournements than in the mine! :P
But never mind I WILL GET THE NEXT ONE!

maizee0404
09-15-14, 07:49 AM

I had to Ultimate Angel & Unicorn, but took down Loki with Avenging 9. Got my egg on the nest now :)

Well done huni :)

amerirish
09-15-14, 08:15 AM
Well done huni :)

Thanks, doll ;)

kklben
09-15-14, 08:20 AM

Congrats!

kklben
09-15-14, 08:22 AM
Thanks anaboe drives me mad being on the last round...this the 3rd time! Heres me thinking i have better luck with the battle craft dragons and tournements than in the mine! :P
But never mind I WILL GET THE NEXT ONE!

That is sooo frustrating to get that close three times in a row! I love the attitude though - you will get the next one!

amerirish
09-15-14, 08:46 AM
Congrats!

Thanks!

trauma46
09-15-14, 08:53 AM
Congrats to all those who battled to the very end! Whether you won or not, it was a hard fought tourney and as always, it was a pleasure sharing the experience with you. The tourneys would not be nearly as much fun without everyone on here to share them with during both the highs and lows!

Take care until next time and good luck earning your rings :)

you too sweetie .. it has been a pleasure to spend time with you all on the forums :) you make the tournaments for me .. I dont think I would bother otherwise .. now I have a queue about a mile long of tired dragons .. and what do I get on my first battle for my next lot of rings ? A level 14 Icecrown .. sigh !

Lipand5kids
09-15-14, 10:09 AM

Ty Trauma and I too have Unicorn as my Hellious. I only brought Unicorn down once with Soccer. I had to ulimate him as well. They make some so hard but it's weird how a dragon that matches the closet loses but the dragon that is an unlikely match beats the dragon? Well anyways I'm just happy to have this one. How did your daughters do?

Lipand5kids
09-15-14, 10:13 AM

I understand I didn't get Rogue but had a great time being here. You and everyone else here makes the battle more fun plus get lots of tips on how to bring them big meanies down. Good luck next time and I know you will get that dragon. :) Hugs sweetie.

maizee0404
09-15-14, 02:29 PM
I understand I didn't get Rogue but had a great time being here. You and everyone else here makes the battle more fun plus get lots of tips on how to bring them big meanies down. Good luck next time and I know you will get that dragon. :) Hugs sweetie.

Ahh thanks lip! Big congrats to you enjoy your shiney new dragon :)
I love being on the forums lots of friends made :)
Hugs to you hun :) thankyou

clarity625
09-15-14, 03:03 PM
Loki 20< Guardian 10 B
Congratulations!

Great Job!

And got him!

I had to use Ultimate twice. 60 or 90 gold pieces is a good price for this dragon.

Lvl 8 Loki pays 3386 coins !
Hope everyone has got it. It is a Yellow/Green.
so we can place it easily.
You already got him to level 8? Great job! I still have 12.5 hours to go before Loki hatches.

Oh well always next time aphorodite has gone down as well well done everyone that made it through :)
I'm sorry Maizee. You did great job! Got so close. You'll get it next time. I only made it because I Ultimated twice.

Agreed. And Congratulations to you, Lip!

Congratulations, Amerish!

It was exciting to read about how you were doing. I have been rooting for everybody. Happy for all who got Loki.
I'm sorry for those who didn't quite get there. It was a valiant attempt!

Robert832
09-15-14, 04:20 PM
I got my Loki. It only cost me about 400 gold;)

tuffyjkitten
09-15-14, 05:01 PM
.. and what do I get on my first battle for my next lot of rings ? A level 14 Icecrown .. sigh !

Me too! I swear the regular battles are worse than the tournaments! I've lost 3 times to that one already!

In final tourney news, hubby got as far as round 25 but could not beat it. He was saving his gold to buy a second nest so he didn't have any left for ultimates. Now he is saving gold for the next tourney.

Thanks to everyone who posted their non-champ and non-Diamond winners, especially RLTD....they really helped him a lot!

cheriesrealm
09-15-14, 05:49 PM
My next battle arena foe is a level 14 Dionysus. I've already been defeated 8 times. It's going worse than the tournament! :(

Carbuck
09-15-14, 07:59 PM
Hi all! I didn't get a chance to come on before bed and I didn't get a chance to come on after I woke up. Now it's around bedtime again and from what I could read quickly a few more people won Loki. Congratulations to all of you.

Lips,
You pulled it out. Congratulations on your win.

Maizee, Azucita sorry you didn't win this one. There will a next time.

Ciao!

Carbuck
09-15-14, 08:05 PM
My next battle arena foe is a level 14 Dionysus. I've already been defeated 8 times. It's going worse than the tournament! :(

I know the feeling. I am stuck on Light level 13. It's putting up a real fight. I have tried at least 5 times now. It was never this tough in the past in between tournaments.
Crazy crazy crazy!!

Myrta5
09-15-14, 08:27 PM
I know the feeling. I am stuck on Light level 13. It's putting up a real fight. I have tried at least 5 times now. It was never this tough in the past in between tournaments.
Crazy crazy crazy!!

I'm having the same problems or worst between tournament is impossible to win a battle I'm proud to say that I finish the the last tournament on time and get Loki but in my other account don't have the same result with my dragons but when the time for the tournament expired for my surprise the next battle is Dark Angel I'm stuck in there until next tournament don't even going into the Arena I think TL want to torture me for not buying gold sorry but I'm broke 😂 Congratulations to all the Champions 🏆

Lipand5kids
09-15-14, 08:44 PM
I'm having the same problems or worst between tournament is impossible to win a battle I'm proud to say that I finish the the last tournament on time and get Loki but in my other account don't have the same result with my dragons but when the time for the tournament expired for my surprise the next battle is Dark Angel I'm stuck in there until next tournament don't even going into the Arena I think TL want to torture me for not buying gold sorry but I'm broke �� Congratulations to all the Champions ��

I know, before this tournament I was stuck on Medusa 16 and she would just not go down and after 3 days I saw a tournament. I just had 2 rings now I have 32 rings. I'm so hoping for not another dragon that is super hard on the side.

Carbuck
09-15-14, 09:02 PM
I'm having the same problems or worst between tournament is impossible to win a battle I'm proud to say that I finish the the last tournament on time and get Loki but in my other account don't have the same result with my dragons but when the time for the tournament expired for my surprise the next battle is Dark Angel I'm stuck in there until next tournament don't even going into the Arena I think TL want to torture me for not buying gold sorry but I'm broke �� Congratulations to all the Champions ��

Congratulations on winning Loki. Not going to spend gold on these in between fights. I will continue to use the same dragon until it wins. I still have about 4 dragons that need spa treatments after the Loki tourney.

Carbuck
09-15-14, 09:04 PM
I know, before this tournament I was stuck on Medusa 16 and she would just not go down and after 3 days I saw a tournament. I just had 2 rings now I have 32 rings. I'm so hoping for not another dragon that is super hard on the side.

Hey Lip,

Now I have about 57 rings. We don't need in between tournament difficulties. LOL! I hope you are doing well today. I am still up writing a blog. It's already late for me butI want to sleep a little late tomorrow.

Lipand5kids
09-15-14, 11:46 PM
Hey Lip,

Now I have about 57 rings. We don't need in between tournament difficulties. LOL! I hope you are doing well today. I am still up writing a blog. It's already late for me butI want to sleep a little late tomorrow.

Hiya Car,

That's right the side battles shouldn't be too difficult. I think I now have 34 rings, such an impressive number 57 rings! I sometimes get to craft the dragons from the side battles. I do better with the team dragons and the caves. I took down a lot of notes on the hard dragons from this tournament and a few back. Some are just super hard to bring down.

Well it's late here now and I have to get up at 7:30am, 7 hours from now.

gnomerztribe
09-16-14, 03:23 AM
Hiya Car,

That's right the side battles shouldn't be too difficult. I think I now have 34 rings, such an impressive number 57 rings! I sometimes get to craft the dragons from the side battles. I do better with the team dragons and the caves. I took down a lot of notes on the hard dragons from this tournament and a few back. Some are just super hard to bring down.

Well it's late here now and I have to get up at 7:30am, 7 hours from now.

I slept last night with 91 rings already so i expected to craft my winddancer dragon today but after winning 1 battle last morning, then here comes this level 14 ninja.ive been battling this dragon for 13 hrs now but refuses to go down...what the [].....,

Carbuck
09-16-14, 09:51 AM
I slept last night with 91 rings already so i expected to craft my winddancer dragon today but after winning 1 battle last morning, then here comes this level 14 ninja.ive been battling this dragon for 13 hrs now but refuses to go down...what the []......,

I just won against the Level 13 Light Drsgon. Wow! 91 rings. That's great! Have a great day!

azucita
09-16-14, 05:17 PM

Sorry maizee. :(

Nop i disnt either trauma and sorry i went MIA but i fell asleep three hours before the end, i had three rounds to go so i didnt sweat it anymore :). Glad for all who got it and those who didnt, we'll do it next time :)

azucita
09-16-14, 05:19 PM
Hi all! I didn't get a chance to come on before bed and I didn't get a chance to come on after I woke up. Now it's around bedtime again and from what I could read quickly a few more people won Loki. Congratulations to all of you.

Lips,
You pulled it out. Congratulations on your win.

Maizee, Azucita sorry you didn't win this one. There will a next time.

Ciao!

Thank you! Great to be part of this group :)

circe2
05-03-15, 01:10 AM
Hi, I don't have a Crusader, do you know another way to defeat the Astromancer? I've tried all my usual winners with no luck. :-(

Welcome and good luck on your remaining rounds. You have done great!