PDA

View Full Version : Answered Since new storage feature bucket never goes away!

mommydiner2
09-09-14, 07:47 AM
No matter what I do, bucket will not go away and trust me there is nothing I am missing a collection on. I hope this will be fixed soon. I'm guessing because I have a pet stored this is why? But I tried storing to put a different one from storage in but that's not it. Please advise thanks!

Btw, I am level 60 with 3.5 million experience and have played for over a year, I'm not missing anything :)-

SparklyOctopus
09-09-14, 10:43 AM
No matter what I do, bucket will not go away and trust me there is nothing I am missing a collection on. I hope this will be fixed soon. I'm guessing because I have a pet stored this is why? But I tried storing to put a different one from storage in but that's not it. Please advise thanks!

Btw, I am level 60 with 3.5 million experience and have played for over a year, I'm not missing anything :)-

Thanks for letting us know about this! We're currently looking into this. :)

WinnyWoos
09-20-14, 11:14 AM
I am having the same issue. I've updated my iPad and deleted the game and reinstalled but still the bucket remains on screen at all times.

WinnyWoos
09-22-14, 01:36 PM
Is this something that I need to get use too or is anyone looking into this?!? It's really annoying :mad:

WinnyWoos
10-16-14, 06:17 PM
Is this something that I need to get use too or is anyone looking into this?!? It's really annoying :mad:

Anyone at all going to address this problem or keep ignoring us? Just curious.............

WinnyWoos
10-16-14, 06:20 PM
This has been posted previously but I thought maybe posting it again, we might get an answer.

SparklyOctopus
10-16-14, 06:28 PM
Hey guys! Sorry about the late update. We know that this is currently an issue. If you've stored a pet that was ready to collect, the bucket will stay on your farm. If you bring out that pet and store it back, your bucket should disappear. So sorry about the late response!

SparklyOctopus
10-16-14, 06:37 PM
This has been posted previously but I thought maybe posting it again, we might get an answer.

Hey Winny, I've responded back to your other post in the previous thread. :) I'll merge this one to that.