PDA

View Full Version : What's your cutest baby ever?

chalupa2030
09-08-14, 10:59 PM
I am having a hard time growing up my Onyx Ox!

He is so adorable! His eyes and how he scoots across is priceless!

Do you have any cute babies?

tuffyjkitten
09-09-14, 12:04 AM
I think the baby Thunderhawk is cute. It looks like an innocent little tweety bird, opens up this cavernous mouth to eat, and the goes back to looking innocent (and hungry) again. That baby made me laugh out loud this morning when I hatched it.

I must say that just about every baby is really cute. I started to have families with one unevolved baby but I ran out of habitat space, so I had to sell a few commons to put some rares out. But I plan to get the babies back again at some point.

hugpete
09-09-14, 04:27 PM
Firefox!!

chalupa2030
09-09-14, 06:22 PM
I just hatched this baby! He is adorable! I forget what he is....brb

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/b6d250ba682d8a1a3bca22cbaf65450a.jpg

zenobia42
09-09-14, 06:54 PM
lol, chalupa. He's a daredevil! IMO, they are adorable babies, but really weird looking after that stage.

It's so cute - it looks like he's hiding under his mama and she's pacing over him, on the lookout to keep baby safe. <3

chalupa2030
09-09-14, 07:11 PM
Yes! Daredevil! Thank you! I don't know these creatures like DS:). When he blinks it's hella cute! But he gets ugly, huh? Lol!

my607
09-10-14, 07:21 AM
I think all baby animals are cute.

55lee55
09-13-14, 05:31 PM
I think they are all cute too! But... I love how the Panda scoots around on his booty like a puppy just going on solid food, lol. I hate to admit but if I have an open space for one and I get a panda fail, I sometimes put him there to watch him scoot. Then the Thunderhawk who pops like she has a diaper full of popcorn and is sitting on a hot griddle and has the facial expression to match, sort of shocked in too many ways to choose one. So even though both are low paying fails, I sometimes drop a Level 1 in a spare spot to smile at them.

My problem is that if we had no habitat limit, I would likely start a nursery for Level 1 fails :)