PDA

View Full Version : We need expansions!

baseball_boy
09-08-14, 03:51 PM
Seriously why even bother playing this game when you have to put pets into storage just to buy more pets??

tvxal3
10-22-14, 09:09 AM
I agree. I have so many pets in storage.

mimi9416
11-21-14, 03:03 PM
Hello !
I'm now in the situation where I no longer can expand my shop..... and I don't want to store any of my present pets. When o you think offer new possibilities of expansion ? If not, I think that the game is going to loose some interest. ..... Thank you for replying.....

greeneleaf
12-21-14, 10:49 AM
Hello !
I'm now in the situation where I no longer can expand my shop..... and I don't want to store any of my present pets. When o you think offer new possibilities of expansion ? If not, I think that the game is going to loose some interest. ..... Thank you for replying.....

Hi! I am in the same boat. There is very little space left for new pets, so when that is full what is the point of playing?

Natasha_07
12-21-14, 12:14 PM
I've maxed out on expansions too, would like some more.

baseball_boy
12-31-14, 09:47 AM
Many of us have been maxed on expansions over a yr and more and they have never had more expansions.

Natasha_07
01-02-15, 07:23 PM
Give us more expansions and a collect all/feed button! :)

Come on TL! Fix this, you give us new pets with no where to put them. I would like to have ALL my pets displayed.

Natasha_07
01-22-15, 03:02 PM
Please give us more expansions, my shop is too small for all the pets available. It's too crowded!

Many players are maxed for a while now, it would be nice to have place for more pets.

Thank you!

houseboatlivin
08-10-15, 12:23 PM
Hi. There have been people asking for expansion for many YEARS. It is plain that it will never happen. IGG aka Storm 8 has never even addressed the question or given an answer or reply, ever, like it does not exist. I know moderators have tried and I am assuming since they also are players along with being moderators are just as frustrated.