PDA

View Full Version : Faeries Murmur

PurpleScorpion76
09-08-14, 02:45 PM
Can anyone tell me what it's used for I have got almost 50 of them but so far no need for them. Any ideas?

belbar22
09-08-14, 03:27 PM
You can trade then in the greenhouse for random drops. Forgotten what though

zenobia42
09-08-14, 03:33 PM
Whatever they are for, I just managed to build Greselda's Castle, and still haven't needed them. So it's pretty far down the main questline.

PurpleScorpion76
09-08-14, 04:08 PM
Blimey I'll be maxed by the time I need them then!

ParadiseLostForNow
09-11-14, 11:27 AM
You will need some in the Blythewood Sapling quest line. I don't remember if you need any for the first two parts, but part three definitely uses some (20 or 25 IIRC).

So, keep collecting...nothing ever seems to go to waste in this game!

ShibuyaCloth
09-11-14, 11:35 AM
So, keep collecting...nothing ever seems to go to waste in this game!

Mostly true. I still have a couple of items in my inventory that have never been used:
+ Purple Hide
+ Sweet Cream
+ Sweet Essence

katbtodd
09-11-14, 11:41 AM
Mostly true. I still have a couple of items in my inventory that have never been used:
+ Purple Hide
+ Sweet Cream
+ Sweet Essence
I have some white dye

zenobia42
09-11-14, 12:00 PM
I have THREE purple hides now. I was so excited when I got my first, thinking it must be so rare that I must get something special for it one day. Still waiting on that day, lol.

I also have no use for the 4 large emeralds plus 4 big rubies I've gotten from the troll pit or troll vault, don't remember which drops them.

And now we all have a Mystery Fragment from the Second Anniversary celebration that we had to find but never use.

ShibuyaCloth
09-11-14, 12:37 PM
The "Mystery Fragment" was need to progress in one quest. So it has been used, technically speaking. The White die, yes forgot this one. I never got one.

fluffybutter007
09-11-14, 01:16 PM
Huh, what did you guys get the white dye, sweet cream, and sweet essence from? I don't remember those items.

ShibuyaCloth
09-11-14, 01:25 PM
Huh, what did you guys get the white dye, sweet cream, and sweet essence from? I don't remember those items.

+ white dye: came during a timed event
+ sweet cream and sweet essence: where craftable kitchen items in the early versions of the game.

PurpleScorpion76
09-11-14, 01:55 PM

I'm wondering the same. I'm level 37 and only just put up Sabina's house last week. I'm certainly excited to start making black dye but didn't know about the white.

PurpleScorpion76
09-11-14, 01:56 PM
+ sweet cream and sweet essence: where craftable kitchen items in the early versions of the game.

Bummer. Chances are won't be getting those then. :(

fluffybutter007
09-11-14, 02:04 PM

I started playing about a month after CS hit the App Store (first download on my first idevice!). I've done all the timed events, so I probably just don't remember the white dye. The sweet cream/essence must have been removed by the time I got to a decent level. Thanks for replying! :)

ShibuyaCloth
09-11-14, 02:09 PM
I started playing about a month after CS hit the App Store (first download on my first idevice!). I've done all the timed events, so I probably just don't remember the white dye. The sweet cream/essence must have been removed by the time I got to a decent level. Thanks for replying! :)

I started 6 weeks after the launch of the game. I was still low level, but I had an overflow of sap. So I started to produce Syrup (no sugar needed then), from that you could distillate different other sweet things. I was nearly maxed in syrup when they removed it, by the time the desert sand quest arrived I had a good head start.

shadowmaster13
09-11-14, 08:25 PM

Isn't that Faeriebulb Seeds?

hugpete
09-11-14, 09:39 PM
Murmur is not currently tradeable in the Greenhouse. Perhaps during certain goals.

You will need some in the Blythewood Sapling quest line. I don't remember if you need any for the first two parts, but part three definitely uses some (20 or 25 IIRC).
This is correct. Murmur is also used in the Team Lila v. Team Azalea questline.

outhouse01
09-11-14, 10:28 PM
Where are all the mods at present? This threat is so far off track it's not funny, however, has not been closed down. It that because it's not confrontable?

In answer to the original question. For a person who has completed all quests they are of no use at present. I have been maxed out on them for, I cannot remember how long.

They were used in a quest a little while ago. However, I think the amount asked for, was small and within a day or 2 I was maxed out again.

Unless they roll out a new quest - in 7 days time that actually uses these - just keep on collecting until you are at the original quest that uses these.

They are just like fey crystals to me. Maxed out and absolutely no use.

Cheers