PDA

View Full Version : expansion

Unregistered
01-27-11, 06:15 PM
ok...I'm really aggravated at this point. I wanted to expand the other day, it said I needed 7 friends. Ok i got those 7 friends and when i went to expand, it wasn't there..,Today i tried to expand using 10 friends and it has disappeared. What in the world is going on????

Unregistered
01-27-11, 07:16 PM
ok...I'm really aggravated at this point. I wanted to expand the other day, it said I needed 7 friends. Ok i got those 7 friends and when i went to expand, it wasn't there..,Today i tried to expand using 10 friends and it has disappeared. What in the world is going on????

You need a certain number of neighbours to be able to BUY the expansion with COINS.

Forknknife
01-29-11, 10:01 AM
My social board says I have three neighbors, but my profile says zero? Was hoping to expand the restaurant, but it says i need one neighbor to do so.

Gina
01-29-11, 06:16 PM
Ugh that 7 friend thing frustrated me too..... Also when I reach a certain level it tells me I can now purchase the following.... (eg) pizza... But it's nowhere on the menu!!!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:16 PM
Ugh that 7 friend thing frustrated me too..... Also when I reach a certain level it tells me I can now purchase the following.... (eg) pizza... But it's nowhere on the menu!!!!

Pizza cooks in an oven, and you probably only have stoves. Each appliance has its own cook book. Put one of your stoves into storage when it isn't cooking anything, and you will be able to purchase an oven. If you are allowed 6 appliances you can have 6 stoves AND 6 ovens AND 6 grills, but you can only have 6 appliances of any type on the floor at one time.

Gina
01-29-11, 11:31 PM
Omg I never thought of that!!! Thanks so much!! Add me! Gennyv1979

Unregistered
02-04-11, 10:26 PM
I've been struggling thru to Lvl 19 so I can add a grill to my kitchen, without realizing you could swap appliances back and forth. Awesome! I have a grill!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 10:42 PM
Grilling salmon on the barbie!!!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:11 AM
I've been struggling thru to Lvl 19 so I can add a grill to my kitchen, without realizing you could swap appliances back and forth. Awesome! I have a grill!

How do you swap appliances???

Unregistered
02-05-11, 04:52 PM
There are restrictions in how many appliances you can have out at a time so you need to put some back into storage before you can bring others out or purchase and place them.

meant2be
02-05-11, 06:50 PM

yeah me too, when i get to a level which i can unlock an expasion it suddenly disappeared.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 03:42 AM
You too??
Same thing here. My latest episode was a 25 neighbor requirement for expansion. I'm on level 32.
This has happened several times to me. You get the neighbors and go back to find the expansion option and Poof
It's gone. I've been trying to get an explanation for a while now.

tcuptilly
02-06-11, 06:12 AM
You too??
Same thing here. My latest episode was a 25 neighbor requirement for expansion. I'm on level 32.
This has happened several times to me. You get the neighbors and go back to find the expansion option and Poof
It's gone. I've been trying to get an explanation for a while now.

Yep have the same problem. I think it's a con so you buy the gems !

Unregistered
02-06-11, 08:35 AM

I 'm having the same problem. I get to levels for expansion and when I attempt to, it's gone. What the heck. This needs to be fixed. I'm at level 20 and can't expand.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 06:06 PM
I 'm having the same problem. I get to levels for expansion and when I attempt to, it's gone. What the heck. This needs to be fixed. I'm at level 20 and can't expand.

Do you have the minimum number of neighbours required? Do you have enough coins? An expansion wont show up properly unless you have all the requirements. Its just a guess, but worth checking out.