PDA

View Full Version : LG G3 - Dragon Story

mattjd169
09-08-14, 11:11 AM
I successfully transferred my account to my new phone. The LG G3. Luv it!
I find 99% of the time I can not navigate around the upper two islands collecting coins or while trying to 'Expand' the areas.
I can perform the tasks if I zoom in.

Every so often the app will scroll around all the islands correctly.

ID = mattjd169
Device = Verizon LG G3 / Android version 4.4.2
Step by step = Open app scrolling (swiping on the screen) to the top two islands.
Screen shoots = Attached. Shows the top most two islands with zoom and without.
So far Only one of my screen shots have been accepted. The site is 'Failing' my other uploads.

[S8] Elsa
09-08-14, 05:30 PM
To see those parts of your Island, you'll need to zoom in fully and move to that area. This is by design to help the game perform well for players with lower end devices. Hope this helps!

mattjd169
09-09-14, 07:24 AM
Sadly it's not a good answer.
Forgive my bluntness.
If 'by design' can you or TL or Storm8 explain why I can scroll properly 1% of the time? Is there a 'sweet spot' level of zoom?
I barely can access the top most habitats, tree, or rocks for clearing and collecting. Let alone appreciating their beauty.
It's frustrating. I already check in less then I used too.

mattjd169
09-12-14, 07:51 AM
I mentioned the 1% it works in my thread.
Here are screenshots roaming around my islands yesterday.
I could view the content perfectly. (As of this posting it's back to not allowing me to view all areas.)

More examples in a second post.

mattjd169
09-12-14, 08:00 AM
Here are the additional screens.

Not only can I see all the islands. There appears to be room to spare.
If my OS was the iOS version I could even see expansion islands.
This leads me to a train of thought.
Why is the area surrounding the islands being limited 'by design' if you are allowing expansion islands? I understand I'm now talking two different products. Is the android platform no longer being developed for?

Thank you
-Matt

[S8] Elsa
09-16-14, 01:25 PM
Here are the additional screens.

Not only can I see all the islands. There appears to be room to spare.
If my OS was the iOS version I could even see expansion islands.
This leads me to a train of thought.
Why is the area surrounding the islands being limited 'by design' if you are allowing expansion islands? I understand I'm now talking two different products. Is the android platform no longer being developed for?

Thank you
-Matt

We are working on updating Android. We're not able to speculate when this update will be available. We'll be sure to let the community know when we have more information.

mattjd169
10-02-14, 09:20 PM
Elsa;966992']We are working on updating Android. We're not able to speculate when this update will be available. We'll be sure to let the community know when we have more information.

I'm more concerned about the experience moving about the environment.
Most days I can not scroll about the islands properly.
Then one session it works and then stops the following.

MateuszG
10-06-14, 11:15 PM
I've got LG G3 and I wouldn't say it's a lower end device. Actually I can't wait to ditch the iPhone, the only thing that stops me are all those issues with Androids. I've transferred the game back to the iPhone for a bit but I guess I won't be playing as much on my rather top end device. I've been playing for 2 years now, please fix this TeamLava!

[S8] Elsa
10-07-14, 11:16 AM
I've got LG G3 and I wouldn't say it's a lower end device. Actually I can't wait to ditch the iPhone, the only thing that stops me are all those issues with Androids. I've transferred the game back to the iPhone for a bit but I guess I won't be playing as much on my rather top end device. I've been playing for 2 years now, please fix this TeamLava!

While the LG G3 isn't a lower end device, all players receive the same download for our game. So if a player is playing on an older device, they'll need to have this zoom feature available for them so they can play. :)