PDA

View Full Version : Full Album Award Decoration Please?

55lee55
09-08-14, 09:25 AM
I don't have a full Album and I don't imagine it will ever be commonplace, but I just saw a post from a player who joined the Full Album Club!

It is quite an accomplishment, I think anyone will agree. It is also a fleeting one as every time new critters are released, those very few with a Full Album will no longer have one.

How about it TL? An award in the form of a (please make just this one thing free, as you charge so much for everything else) decoration that can be placed in the winner's Forest, taking up only one small square, maybe in the form of a golden album on a stand?

Filling an Album is not something done every day, and especially since we have no wall to brag of such a thing, and not all players come to these forums, how about an award for doing such a nearly impossible thing? Just think of the excitement of seeing the award located in a neighbor's Forest? Oh the envy, TL! Gems will be being bought by the cartload because everyone will want one and the only way to get this award would be to actually fill your Album!

And because such fame is fleeting, as a full Album is no longer full as soon as new animals are released, allow the award to be won as often as it is! We could follow the progress of our Heroes by the number of awards they have won!

Just think of the competition to collect Full Album Awards! Just seeing them in neighbor's Forests will also give us hope that such a thing is indeed possible!

Please TL? How about a Full Album Award to spruce up our Forests? It would be an undeniable indication to neighbors about what is admittedly a rare and awesome accomplishment? I doubt it would cost TL much to produce such a thing and I suspect that overall it would increase TL's income.

Yes, we can count and figure out where our neighbors stand with respect to our animals, but an award for filling an Album would be a permanent acknowledgement that TL does make it a possibility, and further, that players are indeed filling their Albums.

Especially since the Level 30 seems to be an upper limit fixed at the moment, we have no way to easily measure our accomplishments with those of our neighbors. Granted these awards would be rare, but their rarity would make them outstanding!

It is natural in a game such as this for players strive to match our Heroes! A full Album Award would tell us who they are!