PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help me with my IPHONE transfer Exisiting Account To New IPHONE

vampire177155
09-08-14, 08:48 AM
I can't login with my old Exisiting Account to my New IPHONE with my Old Storm8 ID ,
It keep Shows: Bad username or password.
Can't some one please help? :mad:

ciarjen
09-08-14, 09:04 AM
I can't login with my old Exisiting Account to my New IPHONE with my Old Storm8 ID ,
It keep Shows: Bad username or password.
Can't some one please help? :mad:

Are you logging in through Restaurant Story? If not, then you need to download Restaurant story and log in tapping the top right hand corner, account settings.

Are you using the same id/password that you have used to post on this forum?

cocauina
09-08-14, 09:10 AM
Are you logging in through Restaurant Story? If not, then you need to download Restaurant story and log in tapping the top right hand corner, account settings.

Are you using the same id/password that you have used to post on this forum?

Actually, you don't need Restaurant Story, Dragon Story already have the option to login to other account.

Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings -> Login to another account
OR
upper right corner on your island, click on the white thing with a blue icon -> Account Settings -> Login to another account

These are the options vampire177155, I think that you need to have the game in your old device closed, if your storm8 it's not the same on the forum you need to create a new password, and try to go to the Menu -> Help/FAQ -> Transfer Info, in here this says something that probably can help you.

ciarjen
09-08-14, 09:17 AM
Actually, you don't need Restaurant Story, Dragon Story already have the option to login to other account.

Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings -> Login to another account
OR
upper right corner on your island, click on the white thing with a blue icon -> Account Settings -> Login to another account

These are the options vampire177155, I think that you need to have the game in your old device closed, if your storm8 it's not the same on the forum you need to create a new password, and try to go to the Menu -> Help/FAQ -> Transfer Info, in here this says something that probably can help you.

Thanks for that, I didn't realise they had added it there.

cocauina
09-08-14, 09:34 AM
Thanks for that, I didn't realise they had added it there.

TL added a couple months ago :)