PDA

View Full Version : Clicking on neighbour's hearts?

EBJW
09-08-14, 01:46 AM
I'm on level 50 for quite a while now. And I am a multi-miljonair, so don't need coins.
Therefore some things (still) puzzle me when I'm visiting neighbours:

- when you visit neighbours you can get to 10 energy a day, is that correct?

- what's the point of clicking on his/her hearts when your neighbour is also level 50 and also multi-miljonair?

I mean: when you and your neighbour are both on level 50 and don't need money what benefits do I get when I click on neighbours hearts, and what benefits does the neighbour get?

PikaSquirrel
09-08-14, 10:27 AM
You'll earn Coins, Energy, and Experience from visiting neighbors. Tapping the hearts and helping out in your neighbor's Kingdoms will increase your Social Rating. You can see your Social Rating at the bottom left corner when you're visiting someone. Having a higher Social Rating shows other players how active you are in visiting and helping out others in the game.

meme1098
09-08-14, 10:44 AM
Also, you're right about the energy. Not sure how many nbrs you need to visit to get the 10 energy but I'll take all the energy I can get.;). So I visit most of mine every day.

PurpleScorpion76
09-08-14, 10:47 AM
The 10 energy usually gets done within the first 10 minutes of visiting neighbours. So if you've had a busy day you can still get the 10 quite quickly.

EBJW
09-08-14, 11:08 AM
You'll earn Coins, Energy, and Experience from visiting neighbors. Tapping the hearts and helping out in your neighbor's Kingdoms will increase your Social Rating. You can see your Social Rating at the bottom left corner when you're visiting someone. Having a higher Social Rating shows other players how active you are in visiting and helping out others in the game.

So, concluding:
when me and my neighbour are both on level 50 and don't need money, after having gained 10 energy earlier, the only benefit for me is getting higher on the social ladder, and for the neighbour is a hi from me.

zenobia42
09-08-14, 11:36 AM
So, concluding:
when me and my neighbour are both on level 50 and don't need money, after having gained 10 energy earlier, the only benefit for me is getting higher on the social ladder, and for the neighbour is a hi from me.

Pretty much. Don't knock being higher on the social ladder, though. You show up nearer the top of the community list and are therefore more likely to get more neighbor requests, and the more neighbors you have, the more likely you are to get gifts from them.

But then again, in your position, a couple extra saps or earth wisps a day probably does nothing for you either. So never mind. But pre-level 40-50, most people really like the possibility of extra gifts.

EBJW
09-08-14, 10:47 PM
Pretty much. Don't knock being higher on the social ladder, though. You show up nearer the top of the community list and are therefore more likely to get more neighbor requests, and the more neighbors you have, the more likely you are to get gifts from them.

But then again, in your position, a couple extra saps or earth wisps a day probably does nothing for you either. So never mind. But pre-level 40-50, most people really like the possibility of extra gifts.

You're right!
From now on I'll still visit my usual neighbours and leave messages on their wall, but won't click the hearts of level 50-players anymore :o