PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

judyandthecat
09-08-14, 01:42 AM
Thank You Team Lava!
Just look at that kitty wearing those charming fall clothes!
Friday is going to be an exciting day!

Leaf pile- cost 100 gems
4 leaves every three hours.
Upgrade one with 1 paint- 5 leaves every three hours

First community prize:

The 2nd individual prize:

3rd prize needs 500 leaves

Kitty prize: 2,500

And my fall corner

The tree just change its color to red and give 60 leaves at level 15.
It does nothing else.

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15519&d=1410622177
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15358&d=1410165567 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15358&d=1410165567)

ciarjen
09-08-14, 02:29 AM
Another event so soon !!!

I've been saving up coins since the end of the last event so I am ready.

bakerystoe
09-08-14, 03:30 AM
Ready to have the hard to get items:)! hope it's not like hula event! Exciting;)

Rynetory2
09-08-14, 03:56 AM
Hope it isn't a luck event like the carnival!! At least for the birthday and luau events I know what are things I can work towards instead of pure luck.

avian946
09-08-14, 07:52 AM
Woohoo already saving coins! I'll have plenty to go into this with cause I want that cat lol! Hopefully this is just like the Easter or Liau event where it's possible with a wee bit of obsessing!

judyandthecat
09-08-14, 08:00 AM
Suggestions for upcoming event!
Have all plane orders ready to go.
Do not gift on Friday morning wait until the event starts just in case.
Start stockpiling fishing hooks and mining stuff.
Do not harvest trees ... Wait until the event starts.
Same with the animals and crops.
Start saving your money in case we need to buy something.

bakerystoe
09-08-14, 08:49 AM
Woohoo already saving coins! I'll have plenty to go into this with cause I want that cat lol! Hopefully this is just like the Easter or Luau event where it's possible with a wee bit of obsessing!

I will super crazy if it like luau event ��

Rynetory2
09-08-14, 11:45 AM
I will super crazy if it like luau event ��

At least "going crazy and get something" :) which is way better than "going crazy and see if you are lucky but may get nothing" :(

Rynetory2
09-08-14, 11:54 AM
Btw TL, I hope this event does not involve the mine or mine items cos of the current unresolved mine bug that we are facing. It would be quite unfair for us under the circumstances, unless you resolve the bug before the event starts? :)

rosewaterlily
09-08-14, 12:13 PM
Ugh I just bought a cafe yesterday and have no coins. Not to mention if it's another delivery based event we'll get a zillion papers I have no room for due to no more expansions. New land expansions please TL.

dragon2046
09-08-14, 02:30 PM
Btw TL, I hope this event does not involve the mine or mine items cos of the current unresolved mine bug that we are facing. It would be quite unfair for us under the circumstances, unless you resolve the bug before the event starts? :)
I agree I really hope they fix the mine soon! :(

lostintheclouds
09-08-14, 09:22 PM

Ooh the mine does have a bug! I was beginning to think something was up...i had 70+Axes &50+shovels saved for the next event and wasted atleast 70 of them to get 5 freaking pieces of gold today for a train delivery (pre seeing the pop up for the event) i was so irritated :P

Anywho..i really had hoped the next event wouldnt be til halloween...dont get me wrong...i love events but i havent recovered from the last one ( which i really hadnt recovered from the one before lol) but i have been tryig to save for the deli..and once again am getting close but will have to skip since i'll need every bit for the game :p on the bright side..I cant wait to see the prizes..the kitty looks adorable :)

orleansparish
09-09-14, 04:28 AM
Ooh the mine does have a bug! I was beginning to think something was up...i had 70+Axes &50+shovels saved for the next event and wasted atleast 70 of them to get 5 freaking pieces of gold today for a train delivery (pre seeing the pop up for the event) i was so irritated :P

Anywho..i really had hoped the next event wouldnt be til halloween...dont get me wrong...i love events but i havent recovered from the last one ( which i really hadnt recovered from the one before lol) but i have been tryig to save for the deli..and once again am getting close but will have to skip since i'll need every bit for the game :p on the bright side..I cant wait to see the prizes..the kitty looks adorable :)

My mine has been broken for ages too. To the point where i have not bothered and instead sold over 50 axes and still have about 30 left. Along with 18 shovels.

I too had hoped we,wouldnt have an event until halloween. Im happy i didnt rush to buy that fifth coffee tree. I have about 55,500 saved again.

Ill now remember to wait to do anything that day and sell some items to make room AND more money. Ill lastly try to make sure i can do all 8 train orders just in case.

Now i just need to figure out which cat ill store to make room for this one.

finaidyoda
09-09-14, 09:03 AM
I want that cute kitty!

Hoila
09-09-14, 09:06 AM
Oh no, another event coming so close on the heels of the previous event! I used to think, from firsthand experience, that low level players (below level 20) have it tough with limited coins but as I leveled up, I realised there's so much more difficulty in completing deliveries as many more costly buildings are unlocked or more complicated and time-consuming recipes are unlocked.

But phew, lucky that the announcement came before I was going to break the bank just to buy a jewelsmith. Well, at least there's still a bank left for me to break for this event.

Since there's only a cat, and no dog, I hope it's gonna be easier than the luau event :)

dragon2046
09-09-14, 10:16 AM
Oh no, another event coming so close on the heels of the previous event! I used to think, from firsthand experience, that low level players (below level 20) have it tough with limited coins but as I leveled up, I realised there's so much more difficulty in completing deliveries as many more costly buildings are unlocked or more complicated and time-consuming recipes are unlocked.

But phew, lucky that the announcement came before I was going to break the bank just to buy a jewelsmith. Well, at least there's still a bank left for me to break for this event.

Since there's only a cat, and no dog, I hope it's gonna be easier than the luau event :)
I agree, I too thought it would be easier as I leveled up but I was wrong it is definitely tougher. I hope it isn't too difficult to get the kitty I need the sushi shop and it's going to take forever to get that many coins ! :). Happy fall everyone.

grace_sims
09-09-14, 10:43 AM
What is wrong with the mine?

ginrae22
09-09-14, 10:50 AM
okay so can i just say that I DESPERATELY miss getting actual new VERSIONS of our games?! I miss the Halloween version of FS2 and of all of my games. I know we get the items but I love the entire change throughout the game and it isn;t fair that we no longer get that. : ( this just reminds me of how badly I want that back across the board. ( I play a lot of the games !)

amiableal
09-10-14, 06:46 AM
Just guessing here, of course, but it seems likely we'll need to buy and plant fall foliage trees, possibly fall flowers, but most likely, pumpkins. Looks like silo expansion may be wise, so hang onto those needed materials if that's the case. Just guessing. This stalls my savings for the sushi, but with announcement, wait and see.

mamareader02
09-10-14, 06:54 AM
I think TL figured out that not many players check into the game unless an event is going on

bakerystoe
09-10-14, 07:16 AM
I think it's just like the carnival... Cuz we just have one pet In the picture! My mines are so freaking up! I gotta be crazy! Mine in DS and Mine in FS2 are so buggy

ciarjen
09-10-14, 08:06 AM
I think TL figured out that not many players check into the game unless an event is going on

I think you could be right there. This game is very easy to drop out of for a few weeks because there are no ongoing goals or tasks.

rachael724
09-10-14, 09:59 PM
Obviously team lava has realized where the money's at.. Careful TL, these events will lose their novelty pretty quick..

HarunaMin
09-11-14, 12:33 AM
Judging from the preview picture it seems that there will be not many prizes this time:
the cat of course, some harvest racks(pardon my English), some boxes, a barrier, and many pumpkins.

Is that all? I wonder what kind of event it will be, but anyway, hopefully not a luck-based one....

judyandthecat
09-11-14, 04:05 AM
Judging from the preview picture it seems that there will be not many prizes this time:
the cat of course, some harvest racks(pardon my English), some boxes, a barrier, and many pumpkins.

Is that all? I wonder what kind of event it will be, but anyway, hopefully not a luck-based one....

To the left I see a blue truck and to the right I see an airplane. Hoping that blue truck that I have seen as a prize in Piper's treehouse game is a prize!

minidemon88
09-11-14, 11:34 AM
Another event and another cat again. =.=" So there goes my Russian blue cat again.

I'm guessing it will be like the birthday event(community event). Hopefully it won't be a random luck based event. I just hate that!

panix
09-11-14, 11:35 AM
The pop up says it is a world event, so I am betting it is like the birthday event, where we join with the community to win prizes. Here's hoping! In any case I am so excited for tomorrow, thank you TL for continuing to put these events on!!!! :)

GameOfFarms
09-11-14, 11:09 PM
When do events like this usually start? I understand it says Friday but it's late Friday afternoon already in Australia :p
Is it usually something like 2:00 pst?

Rynetory2
09-11-14, 11:12 PM
When do events like this usually start? I understand it says Friday but it's late Friday afternoon already in Australia :p
Is it usually something like 2:00 pst?

Currently it's 11 Sept 11:11pm pdt. It should start on 12 Sept 0:00am. I think.

GameOfFarms
09-11-14, 11:25 PM
Currently it's 11 Sept 11:11pm pdt. It should start on 12 Sept 0:00am. I think.

Hmm, right when I need to get dinner ready.... Perhaps the kids could eat and go to bed super early. I'm sure they'll understand!

lovettera
09-12-14, 01:50 AM
How about Hong Kong time

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 01:57 AM
How about Hong Kong time

It's currently about 5pm HK. PST it is now 2am so there is a 15 hour difference.

Surely this will start soon???

ciarjen
09-12-14, 02:19 AM
The event will start in 12 hours and 11 minutes from when I posted this message.

That is 10.30 pm in the UK and I would guess sometime on Saturday in Hong Kong/Australia.

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 02:29 AM
The event will start in 12 hours and 11 minutes from when I posted this message.

That is 10.30 pm in the UK and I would guess sometime on Saturday in Hong Kong/Australia.

Ahh so early afternoon PST Friday. Early Saturday morning Australia.

Rynetory2
09-12-14, 03:04 AM

When in pdt will the event starts?

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 03:17 AM

The event will start here and I am eastern daylight savings time here at 5:30 pm or 11 hours and 45 minutes from now if team lava follows the same protocol as past events.

Pacific daylight time I think is three or four hours earlier so 1:30 or 2:30 your time

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 03:35 AM
If it goes ahead at 14:00 PST (2pm) like TL has done before, that is equal to 22:00 GMT (10pm). Having GMT might make it easier for others outside of the US to work out what time it will go ahead for them.

Sydney, Australia, is GMT + 10 (so the TL event should go ahead at about 8am).

Hong Kong is GMT + 8 (event starts about 6am).

Rynetory2
09-12-14, 03:43 AM
Thanks everyone.

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 04:21 AM
I not seen anything yet... It's 12 sep now(I'm in Vietnam)

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 05:33 AM
I not seen anything yet... It's 12 sep now(I'm in Vietnam)

Vietnam is GMT + 7, so it will start some time around 5am 13/9.

judafarm
09-12-14, 07:46 AM
Its always start at here in Holland on midnight. Then my game start to play the next day... Can TL not change this, so that people who not from US can also start with the game on the day that the message before tells....?????

We always have a shorter time for the game then other players :( nor fair..

Rynetory2
09-12-14, 08:13 AM
Its always start at here in Holland on midnight. Then my game start to play the next day... Can TL not change this, so that people who not from US can also start with the game on the day that the message before tells....?????

The past events started and ended on a full day, regardless of where you are. Not sure what makes you think you get shorter time. ??

kooky panda
09-12-14, 10:21 AM

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

infinitelove19
09-12-14, 11:00 AM

Changing the start times would be very confusing (for all players), plus they are released during 'office hours' for Teamlava employees, so that they are working and available for any issues that can (and will) come up. I can definitely sympathize, but we all have to sleep sometime & the game is available 24/7 until the event end time, so surely any unfairness for being asleep when it is released will work out over time, won't it? Hope you can still enjoy... plus if there are any kinks, maybe they'll all be worked out before you play?? Might not be all 'downside' to being in different timezone. ;-)

Rockinkitten
09-12-14, 12:28 PM
In holland we get the same amount of time because when America sleeps, we play.

ginrae22
09-12-14, 12:37 PM
lol it literally just occurred to me that hey it's Friday!! Seriously hoping this is NOTHING like the previous event. That was my least favorite yet. And without my neighbors I would never have gotten my dog or cat. I will say I am grateful that they have these events at all otherwise I would only have the two pets that I purchased when they were on sale at the end of the Holidays a year ago. So we shall see!!!

ginrae22
09-12-14, 12:40 PM
Btw did everyone respond to that survey thing? I was thinking well hmm this is new!!!

ciarjen
09-12-14, 12:43 PM
1 hour and 50 minutes to go.

I would suggest that you try to have all your resource buildings empty when the update happens. If you need to craft anything in particular, you will not have to wait for other things to finish.

ciarjen
09-12-14, 12:48 PM
Btw did everyone respond to that survey thing? I was thinking well hmm this is new!!!

Didn't get a survey but I have had them before on TL games.

grannycastillo
09-12-14, 01:20 PM
At what time does the fall harvest start on farm story 2

farmday0123
09-12-14, 01:21 PM
Waiting for it:o

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 01:35 PM
Starts in about 55 minutes!

pippy63
09-12-14, 01:41 PM
I am counting down the minutes!! I'm sorry but I live for these challenges!! Good luck everyone!

farmday0123
09-12-14, 02:05 PM
@5pm where I live

avian946
09-12-14, 02:18 PM
12 mins to go yay!!!!!!!

fish63
09-12-14, 02:20 PM
5:20 east Coast and nothing! Anybody have it?

ciarjen
09-12-14, 02:22 PM
5:20 east Coast and nothing! Anybody have it?

In 8 minutes time.

orleansparish
09-12-14, 02:23 PM
If we need scissors or have to do deliveries for apples or pumpkins I'm cutting someone and it won't be no trees.

I wonder if we will have pumpkins to grow or whatnot? Would be cute. Almost all my buildings,minus the ice cream one are empty. I have all 8 slots ready to go for deliveries if they're needed. I'm low on supplies but that's find. Just bring it on! I only ask that you allow me to sleep with that we will have thrown at us. Last contest was exhausting!

CottageRose
09-12-14, 02:23 PM
8 minutes and counting

ginrae22
09-12-14, 02:26 PM
Didn't get a survey but I have had them before on TL games.

Yeah that was my first!! Never seen one before and it popped up in this game so I was just curious!! Can't wait to see what type of event it is....fingers crossed!

driver1711
09-12-14, 02:33 PM
It's here. First is buy a fall tree for 100 coins that takes 10 minutes to grow
Then collect 10 Fall Leaves. This event will last for 17 days 4 hours. ;)
Community prizes like a previous event. Was that Easter?

ginrae22
09-12-14, 02:34 PM
woo!!!!! It's like the bday event! Which i so prefer to the luau one!!! It was tough but we helped each other out and parts actually showed up in the news. I hardly saw anything i needed in the news for the last one!!

farmday0123
09-12-14, 02:35 PM
Got it now have to ready for delivery , good luck everybody

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 02:39 PM
Hmmm I hit upgrade and it does nothing does not show what you need or anything?

avian946
09-12-14, 02:41 PM
What upgrade? I was considering buying the leaf pile as I have some gems sitting, has anyone bought that yet?

driver1711
09-12-14, 02:41 PM
Hmmm I hit upgrade and it does nothing does not show what you need or anything?Oh, I see you are talking about the tree upgrade. IS that just a matter of waiting the 3 hours or do we earn parts from deliveries to upgrade?

I got a tire and then a rope from 3 deliveries, but I don't know where they went. Not in my cellar!

pippy63
09-12-14, 02:56 PM
Well doing deliveries to get parts but yeah same thing just getting coins No rope etc �� Lol but that is what makes it great I suppose!! We gotta work for this!��

raiinu
09-12-14, 02:57 PM
The event started right at 4:30 central time for me. I'm kinda relieved that it is like the birthday event, but a little sad to see that once again a cat is the big prize. Not much of a cat person here haha! But I doooo love fall so I'm going to get as many decorations as I can :)

raiinu
09-12-14, 02:59 PM
So, it looks like starting off it is 4 leaves per collection

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 03:05 PM
Ok I had to force close to see what I need to upgrade.
Like the birthday event when you upgrade the timer resets so if you are close to collecting leaves do not hit upgrade until you collect.
I bought the leaf pile and I upgraded it with one paint and now it says it is at capacity.

forestlake56
09-12-14, 03:07 PM
Same thing here! Nothing pops up when I hit upgrade!!

rosewaterlily
09-12-14, 03:08 PM
What does the leaf pile do? How many leaves can you collect from it?

Kind of meh on this event. I have eight pets which is the perfect number for four feed mills, any more and making the feed will be more annoying. So not super invested in getting the cat like I was previously, especially since the pet gem drop rate is apparently lower these days.

forestlake56
09-12-14, 03:09 PM
Hmmm I hit upgrade and it does nothing does not show what you need or anything?

Nothing happens when I hit upgrade either ����

ciarjen
09-12-14, 03:12 PM
I've made a lot of deliveries but have not received any mining tools. This is very unusual. Is this because of the bug in the mine that I am not getting tools like normal?

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 03:17 PM
Nothing happens when I hit upgrade either ����

Force close the program
I did that and now it shows the parts I need to upgrade.
Remember timer resets when you hit upgrade!

babs3449
09-12-14, 03:18 PM
I have received a rope to use for upgrading the tree. It is in the barn storage area. What do I do with it now? I don't know how to get it on/near the tree.

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 03:22 PM
You wii see this when you upgrade.
The first time you need one of each item.

babs3449
09-12-14, 03:22 PM
Thanks!

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 03:23 PM
I have received a rope to use for upgrading the tree. It is in the barn storage area. What do I do with it now? I don't know how to get it on/near the tree.

Hit the upgrade button under the tree if it does not open to show you that you need one of each of the items for the first upgrade then force close the game.

zozozp
09-12-14, 03:24 PM

If you click the tree and at the bottom click the upgrade button, it will show you all the parts you have:)

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 03:42 PM
Can someone from TL confirm that it is only plane deliveries? I think last community event the train deliveries weren't included but I'd like to double check (I just don't want to go ahead and fill a train if it's not going to give me upgrade parts!).

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 03:48 PM

When you tap on the tree it will come up with the upgrade button. This will then show you how many of each item you need to upgrade. When you upgrade the tree it will 1/ make more leaves drop each collection, 2/ required more parts for the next upgrade, and 3/ reset the tree's 3hr timer. Remember to upgrade AFTER you've collected leaves from the tree otherwise you'll have to wait another 3 hours before you can collect your leaves.

The more deliveries you do the more chance you have of upgrade parts dropping. Check the newspaper as the event progresses as a lot of people start to sell their upgrade parts.

heeheeheehaw
09-12-14, 03:57 PM
What does the leaf pile do? How many leaves can you collect from it?

Kind of meh on this event. I have eight pets which is the perfect number for four feed mills, any more and making the feed will be more annoying. So not super invested in getting the cat like I was previously, especially since the pet gem drop rate is apparently lower these days.

Has anyone figured out what the leaf pile does and if it is worth 100 gems?

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 04:01 PM
I bought it and it does not say how many leaves it collects so I will have to wait three hours then I will post what I receive.

heeheeheehaw
09-12-14, 04:06 PM
I bought it and it does not say how many leaves it collects so I will have to wait three hours then I will post what I receive.

Thanks!

mamareader02
09-12-14, 04:13 PM
Ok,I like that it's like the birthday event,but again,the drop rate for parts needed to upgrade your tree is way worse than the cake parts,got to upgrade once,and that's it,only 3 parts came in,and I've at least 18 deliveries,prob more,give us a frickin break!

sandygin
09-12-14, 04:19 PM
I just found some one had 10 hoses for sale on the newspaper. I bought them but how did they get 10 so quick

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 04:34 PM
Ciarjen
I have sent a lot of plane orders and have not received one mining tool so I am pulling all orders for ores.

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 04:47 PM
Just started the event and don't know what kind of it and what need to do...(

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 04:54 PM
Just started the event and don't know what kind of it and what need to do...(

You need to buy the fall tree.
Look under new items and then you collect leaves every three hours which will get you the prizes in the popup.
The first prize is a pot of yellow flowers for fifty leaves!

finnth12
09-12-14, 05:19 PM
This is like the birthday cake event, right?!

blueshifted
09-12-14, 05:33 PM
You need to buy the fall tree.
Look under new items and then you collect leaves every three hours which will get you the prizes in the popup.
The first prize is a pot of yellow flowers for fifty leaves!

I can't seem to upgrade my tree. idk what's wrong :(

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 05:38 PM
I can't seem to upgrade my tree. idk what's wrong :(

I had to force close the game then I could upgrade.

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 05:47 PM
Pile of leaves update.
I just collected and received five leaves from the pile.
I was allow to upgrade only once with one can of paint and it says limit reached.
If that is the case you collect five leaves maximum every three hours from it and unfortunately we have to sleep and go places!
If I receive the cat because of this pile of leaves then it is worth a hundred gems.
Tough call don't know how many leaves we have to turn in to receive the kitty.
In the birthday event if I remember correctly we had to turn in was it four thousand pieces of cake to receive the birthday cat maybe someone remembers the exact number from that event!

CottageRose
09-12-14, 06:04 PM
Pile of leaves update.
I just collected and received five leaves from the pile.
I was allow to upgrade only once with one can of paint and it says limit reached.
If that is the case you collect five leaves maximum every three hours from it and unfortunately we have to sleep and go places!
If I receive the cat because of this pile of leaves then it is worth a hundred gems.
Tough call don't know how many leaves we have to turn in to receive the kitty.
In the birthday event if I remember correctly we had to turn in was it four thousand pieces of cake to receive the birthday cat maybe someone remembers the exact number from that event!
Hmmm... I foolishly assumed that if the first community prize unlocked at 320 leaves, then 320 was the magic number to finish the individual prizes and get the cat. Now I am wondering too.

viramisu
09-12-14, 06:12 PM
The tyre is harder to get, or is it just me ?

igames4me
09-12-14, 06:13 PM
If this is the same amount of leaves as slices needed ... We will need 3,000 leaves for kitty

Individual Prizes( birthday event)
50 - 4 balloons
200 - flamingo decoration
650 - pinata
1500 - house
3000 - cat

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 06:15 PM
The tyre is harder to get, or is it just me ?

Yes I have double of the other two but tires not appearing !

TrixiDeCat
09-12-14, 06:22 PM
Fellow farmers, head’s up for those of you who are geeked on this event, I can already tell you I’m not playing for the Fall Harvest prizes. Gotta admit the cat is adorable, but every time I start one of these events I end up buying gems to expand my barn and this time I’m just not going to do it!
I’ve already received 8 crates, 7 ropes and 9 tires and I am selling them as quick as I get them. I’ll keep selling Fall Harvest parts as I receive them so if you want to follow a farmer who is selling parts my Storm ID is: TrixiDeCat.

CottageRose
09-12-14, 06:25 PM
If this is the same amount of leaves as slices needed ... We will need 3,000 leaves for kitty

Individual Prizes( birthday event)
50 - 4 balloons
200 - flamingo decoration
650 - pinata
1500 - house
3000 - cat
Second individual prize, the harvest cart, is asking for 150 leaves.

bss18974
09-12-14, 06:37 PM
For me the hardest part to get on my main farm was the crate... I got lots of rope, about half of that amount was tires and 1 crate.

But with my other farms and the parts there, I have enough parts to expand.

I don't see value of the pile of leaves especially if 1 paint gives you only 1 extra leaf. I'll stick with the fall tree.

Hoila
09-12-14, 06:58 PM
Wow this is quite tough! I sent out loads of deliveries, but the rope is so elusive. And the timer just puts more pressure on me :(

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 07:58 PM
Just remember that there are 17 days to achieve these prizes. It may seem slow at first but as you begin upgrading your tree and receive more leaves you'll start to feel like you're actually making some progress.
It will take A LOT of deliveries (and money to fill them) to receive all the upgrade parts you need. Keep plugging away!

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 08:13 PM
Really need string! And this question. ? I have to work and study 9hrs a day so does the tree can still hold the leaves for 9 hrs ( 9 leave) without collect?

sukyee
09-12-14, 08:14 PM
The 2nd individual prize:

judyandthecat
09-12-14, 08:22 PM
Do you know how many leaves for third prize yet?

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 08:41 PM
LVL 3 tree:)

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 08:42 PM
Really need string! And this question. ? I have to work and study 9hrs a day so does the tree can still hold the leaves for 9 hrs ( 9 leave) without collect?

The leaves will stay there until you collect them. Then the 3 hour timer starts again.

raiinu
09-12-14, 08:45 PM
Not a single upgrade item so far from my deliveries...

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 08:52 PM
Too cool some one sell the crate(5 yay) Happy

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 08:54 PM
The leaves will stay there until you collect them. Then the 3 hour timer starts again.

What?Thats bad! I think TL need to do what I said before for people who working and studying

GameOfFarms
09-12-14, 09:06 PM
What?Thats bad! I think TL need to do what I said before for people who working and studying

Why? I'm not sure they can base an event around everyone's day to day life. Some people go on holiday when an event is on, some people work, go to school, etc. If the leaves were left there to accumulate then no one would bother to keep collecting or doing anything with the game.

bss18974
09-12-14, 09:52 PM
The first prize, the flower tin, can be upgraded with 5 bricks, planks and hammers to make it more beautiful. I'll pass.

bakerystoe
09-12-14, 10:17 PM
I only need ropes to upgrade my tree to LVL 4

erxi9
09-12-14, 11:05 PM
Drop rate is terrible. I sent at least 10 deliveries but I've got 1 tire so far. T_T

rosewaterlily
09-12-14, 11:13 PM
Four ropes, two crates, zero tires, and no upgrade for me so far.

Edit: Woo, just got one tire. First upgrade!

princessskykennedy
09-13-14, 12:34 AM
Not a single upgrade item so far from my deliveries...

We should maybe have someone confirm deliveries are where the parts are because I just did twelve deliveries and not one--I repeat--not one single part. Drop rate for some of us sucks sucks big time! Thx!

namine7
09-13-14, 12:55 AM
I can't find any part from delivery..so sad..could anyone give to me please ???thank you and good luck

ciarjen
09-13-14, 01:04 AM
Ciarjen
I have sent a lot of plane orders and have not received one mining tool so I am pulling all orders for ores.

28 deliveries and not one pick axe or shovel. It appears they have stopped mining tools from dropping from deliveries.

This is a significant change to the game if it is the case. Please can someone from TL confirm/clarify.

Thanks

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=ciarjen;965125]28 deliveries and not one pick axe or shovel. It appears they have stopped mining tools from dropping from deliveries.

This is a significant change to the game if it is the case. Please can someone from TL confirm/clarify.

From Judy below

Way over a hundred deliveries now I too have not received any pickaxes or shovels.

Only upgrade parts for the tree, saws and coins.
Nothing else! No paint! No expansion items! No mining items!

Hoila
09-13-14, 02:33 AM
Wow, even though this event is tough, there's already people selling upgrade parts in the newspaper :) I'm amazed that a 17-day event is already completed by people within a few hours :eek:

So don't lose hope and keep checking out the newspaper :)

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 02:51 AM
We should maybe have someone confirm deliveries are where the parts are because I just did twelve deliveries and not one--I repeat--not one single part. Drop rate for some of us sucks sucks big time! Thx!

The upgrade parts are from deliveries. You have to send a lot before getting one or two. The drop rate is very bad.

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 02:53 AM
[QUOTE=ciarjen;965125]28 deliveries and not one pick axe or shovel. It appears they have stopped mining tools from dropping from deliveries.

From Judy below

Way over a hundred deliveries now I too have not received any pickaxes or shovels.

When event is going on, the normal parts that usually come with deliveries either stop or lessen. You get upgrade parts for tree instead. If you want picks and shovels, send deliveries after the event.

sukyee
09-13-14, 02:56 AM

Hoila
09-13-14, 02:57 AM
When event is going on, the normal parts that usually come with deliveries either stop or lessen. You get upgrade parts for tree instead. If you want picks and shovels, send deliveries after the event.

This is rather unreasonable, since the delivery orders would usually have items from the mine, items that you obviously can't get unless you mine directly from the mine. I suppose you could buy that though, but what's the odds of finding what you need in the newspaper at the right time? Anyway, in the last event, I can't remember whether mining tools were dropped, but I know expansion items were dropped with much frequency. But there's zero expansion items dropped out of all the deliveries I sent.

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 03:03 AM
This is rather unreasonable, since the delivery orders would usually have items from the mine, items that you obviously can't get unless you mine directly from the mine. I suppose you could buy that though, but what's the odds of finding what you need in the newspaper at the right time? Anyway, in the last event, I can't remember whether mining tools were dropped, but I know expansion items were dropped with much frequency. But there's zero expansion items dropped out of all the deliveries I sent.

During the birthday event, the drop rates for normal parts and papers lessened, so looks the same for this event too. Anyways tree parts are more of a priority during event.

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 03:03 AM

Thanks hun for your info. :)

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 03:07 AM
I have not received one plank, hammer or brick in over three hundred deliveries.
How do we upgrade the flower if we do not receive these parts.
The first upgrade for the flower requires:
5 bricks
5 hammers
5 planks

The drop rate is low for tree parts but I expected that but we do need the building parts required to upgrade the flower in plane deliveries if Team Lava is using bricks, planks and hammers to upgrade the flower.

tromalyt
09-13-14, 03:08 AM
I have already sent over 15 deliveries and all I got is a tyre. Since I had a slow weekend ahead I was going to give this event a try, but no goods come from the deliveries for me, so I am afraid I am going to drop this event as well.

These events are getting very disappointing.

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 03:19 AM
More 15 deliveries and just have 1 ropes:( Thats nut

tromalyt
09-13-14, 03:38 AM
More 15 deliveries and just have 1 ropes:( Thats nut

If I had 1 rope, I could hang myself in the game, but what can I do with a single (pressumably used) tyre?

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 03:59 AM
If I had 1 rope, I could hang myself in the game, but what can I do with a single (pressumably used) tyre?

I know your pain.... Now I need tires

ciarjen
09-13-14, 04:07 AM

I am 53 deliveries and have only had leaf upgrade parts and some saws.

No mining tools, paint, permits, screws, nails, wood etc...

ciarjen
09-13-14, 04:09 AM

No they don't normally. I've always had plenty of drops of mining tools and the usual drop rate of other parts/permits etc and I have posted details of these drops before on the forum during other events.

TL have definitely changed something with drop rates.

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 04:36 AM
I think we can not gt anything else without the tools to tree... I may think just a few of it

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 04:44 AM
I have not received one plank, hammer or brick in over three hundred deliveries.
How do we upgrade the flower if we do not receive these parts.
The first upgrade for the flower requires:
5 bricks
5 hammers
5 planks

The drop rate is low for tree parts but I expected that but we do need the building parts required to upgrade the flower in plane deliveries if Team Lava is using bricks, planks and hammers to upgrade the flower.

What does the flower gives after upgrade? Besides being more beautiful?

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 04:54 AM
What does the flower gives after upgrade? Besides being more beautiful?

First upgrade adds another pot of flowers beside it but I will not do another upgrade on it unless we start receiving bricks, hammers and planks from the plane deliveries.

The next upgrade requires ten of each item bricks, hammers and planks.

Hoila
09-13-14, 05:06 AM

Try to squeeze through the hole in the tyre and get stuck, just like how I'm stuck trying to upgrade the tree and feeling myself being squeezed dry by the game, whether it be in terms of time spent or coins...

I kid; it's only the first day, there's 16 more to go, so keep calm and carry on :)

ciarjen
09-13-14, 05:14 AM
First upgrade adds another pot of flowers beside it but I will not do another upgrade on it unless we start receiving bricks, hammers and planks from the plane deliveries.

The next upgrade requires ten of each item bricks, hammers and planks.

What is the flower?

Hoila
09-13-14, 05:29 AM
What is the flower?

It's the yellow flower tin that is the first individual prize. Upgrade by having 5 hammers, bricks and planks, to have another orange flower tin next to the yellow flower tin. I assume if you keep upgrading, there will be more colourful flowers?

ciarjen
09-13-14, 05:34 AM
It's the yellow flower tin that is the first individual prize. Upgrade by having 5 hammers, bricks and planks, to have another orange flower tin next to the yellow flower tin. I assume if you keep upgrading, there will be more colourful flowers?

I see now. I have not got that far yet. I only have 12 leaves.

That's a lot of resources just for some flowers, particularly as deliveries are not dropping the parts. I wonder if it does anything else.

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 06:37 AM
I gotta be angry! When you missed your leaves and them will be gone!keep count the next 3 hrs to harvest it! and tl need to fix this right now i miss 25 of them

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 06:43 AM
I gotta be angry! When you missed your leaves anthem will be gone right, keep count the next 3 hrs to harvest it! and tl need to fix this right now i miss 25 of them

The leaves like the cake slices have to be collected every three hours. I set an alarm on my iPad for when next collection is due. Unfortunately we are now tied to our iPads but I am anyhow....I did sleep through the one alarm last night!

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 06:49 AM
Why? I'm not sure they can base an event around everyone's day to day life. Some people go on holiday when an event is on, some people work, go to school, etc. If the leaves were left there to accumulate then no one would bother to keep collecting or doing anything with the game.

Thats worse than you said... I can not collect leaves when I am missed it and it just keep count next 3hrs:(

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 06:54 AM
I see now. I have not got that far yet. I only have 12 leaves.

That's a lot of resources just for some flowers, particularly as deliveries are not dropping the parts. I wonder if it does anything else.

Here is a picture showing you the upgrade of the first prize flower.
Five each of bricks, hammers and planks added the orange pot of flowers by the yellow ones on left side of image.

And unfortunately to upgrade to the image on the right requires ten of each bricks, hammers, planks
If TL does not undo what they did I will not waste that many building materials when in over three hundred orders I have only received saws, coin and tree expansion items.

dragon2046
09-13-14, 06:58 AM
Wow didn't know I had to collect every three hours or you loose your leaves and the timer starts over that kinda stinks. :(. If this is like the birthday event does anyone know if or at what count the tree maxes out if ever ? Just curious. Thanks. Enjoy :) I hope everyone gets that kitty!

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 07:08 AM
Wow didn't know I had to collect every three hours or you loose your leaves and the timer starts over that kinda stinks. :(. If this is like the birthday event does anyone know if or at what count the tree maxes out if ever ? Just curious. Thanks. Enjoy :) I hope everyone gets that kitty!

The timer does not reset the leaves just do not keep accumulating. The tree will Max out the cake did.
I remember the final cake took like 33 of each item for the final expansion. A lot of barn space! Hopefully the tree won't. Maybe someone farther along can tell us.

ginrae22
09-13-14, 07:11 AM
So anybody else getting NOTHING at all from deliveries?! I just keep doing them and I've literally gotten 1 rope. I'm not even getting regular items! This keeps happening and it's kind of upsetting ! Just reporting what I'm noticing. Also I need neighbors ! So add me! Ginrae22 I sell many items so even though deliveres for me at least aren't doing a thing to help I am constantly making and selling ad I might have items you need !!! : )

ciarjen
09-13-14, 07:13 AM

No it is not like that. When I got up this morning the leaves were ready for me to collect and I had slept longer than 3 hours :)

ciarjen
09-13-14, 07:22 AM
And unfortunately to upgrade to the image on the right requires ten of each bricks, hammers, planks
If TL does not undo what they did I will not waste that many building materials when in over three hundred orders I have only received saws, coin and tree expansion items.

Over the last couple of weeks on the forum we have seen people mentioning they believe drop rates have been lowered on pets, the mine and fish hotspots.

From analysis of delivery drop rates during this event there is clear evidence that they have changed drop rates.

Mining tools (axes/shovels) have been stopped from deliveries but we also have a bug in the mine, so that may be connected.

BUT why have they changed the drops on maps, permits, deeds, screws, nails, paint, wood, bricks, hammers etc? If these are not to be given any more from deliveries, then how are players supposed to get them?

Let's hope that this is a bug that will be fixed very soon :)

dragon2046
09-13-14, 07:51 AM
Thank u judyandthecat and ciarjen appreciate the info. Glad to know my leaves won't dissappear. :)

sukyee
09-13-14, 07:54 AM
The flower pot level 4 upgrade need 20 each for hammers, bricks and planks...
After all, just a beauty decoration and that's it.

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 08:20 AM

Thank you for sharing that is a lot of building items.

Is your tree at maximum level if so how many leaves every three hours?

sukyee
09-13-14, 08:24 AM
Thank you for sharing that is a lot of building items.

Is your tree at maximum level if so how many leaves every three hours?

Max is 60 per 3 hrs, I bought the leave piles as well, so will get 65 leaves every 3 hrs

sukyee
09-13-14, 08:24 AM
First community prize:

ciarjen
09-13-14, 08:56 AM

That's bad :(

dragon2046
09-13-14, 08:56 AM
Max is 60 per 3 hrs, I bought the leave piles as well, so will get 65 leaves every 3 hrs

Thanks. Wow that's a lot of tires, ropes and crates I kinda doubt I will make it to max it out. Fun update ! I love fall :)

enaid03
09-13-14, 08:59 AM
I have send a gazillion deliveries today since this event started in order to get parts to upgrade my tree. The drops for those pieces are slim, and yet I have received zero expansion parts or other parts today. I have only received saws or mine parts. '

And my tree is at level 6 and will upgrade to 7 when the tree is ready, so I am really pushing those deliveries.

Please fix the bug and drop other things too. It seems each event we have that requires new parts to upgrade the cake or to chop the coconut/plumeria trees TL drastically adjusts the drops. Please just make it consistent and not tinker with the current drop rates.

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 09:07 AM
I get tools from newspaper and friends

ciarjen
09-13-14, 09:15 AM
I get tools from newspaper and friends

TL advertises in the game, in any upgrade box that needs parts, that "You'll find these by completing more deliveries"

Well that is not true if deliveries are not dropping them and very soon you will find that your friends and the newspaper stop selling them because people can't get them from deliveries either.

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 11:43 AM
Does it seems to anyone that this fall event is more difficult than the birthday event? I don't remember the drop rates of upgrade parts for birthday cake being as bad as this event.

momohuny
09-13-14, 11:53 AM

Hmmm...I bought the leaf pile, too, but I was only able to upgrade it once so that it gives 5 leaves every three hours. I have no option to upgrade it further. Can someone confirm how far the leaf pile can be upgraded?

Never mind...figured it out, lol!

CottageRose
09-13-14, 11:57 AM
The leaf pile only has one upgrade on my farm. It is maxed limit after that.

I think the reference to 65 is 60 from maxed tree plus 5 from maxed pile, so between both maxed you can collect a max total of 65 leaves every 3 hours.

CottageRose
09-13-14, 12:04 PM
So anybody else getting NOTHING at all from deliveries?! I just keep doing them and I've literally gotten 1 rope. I'm not even getting regular items! This keeps happening and it's kind of upsetting ! Just reporting what I'm noticing. Also I need neighbors ! So add me! Ginrae22 I sell many items so even though deliveres for me at least aren't doing a thing to help I am constantly making and selling ad I might have items you need !!! : )
Ginrae22, sent you an invite. My tree is maxed, and I have sold maybe 16-18 tree parts since yesterday. I usually have things to buy and always looking for more neighbors with active shops.

farmjam123
09-13-14, 12:50 PM
Started late yesterday , but hope this one goes well, I'm just glad the prizes can go along to stay permanently on the farm, I've put away all my carnival things but my piney, and some birthday things, these seem pretty cute and blendable, can someone explain the leaf pile though , how it works, I haven't caught up with the forum . Thank you.

judyandthecat
09-13-14, 01:00 PM
Started late yesterday , but hope this one goes well, I'm just glad the prizes can go along to stay permanently on the farm, I've put away all my carnival things but my piney, and some birthday things, these seem pretty cute and blendable, can someone explain the leaf pile though , how it works, I haven't caught up with the forum . Thank you.

If you buy the leaf pile it gives you four leaves every three hours.
You can upgrade it once only with one can of paint then it gives five leaves every three hours.

amiableal
09-13-14, 01:24 PM
Drop rate on deliveries is miserable! And they're not providing mining tools either! Just coins. Sincerely wish I had strength of character not to participate in these challenges, but I do because, well because they're there. In the meantime I'm not getting ahead with saving for sushi shop. Worst part of these events, seems to me, is fostering desire for instant gratification--buying items with long production time rather than waiting to make them overnight. Result is likely just breaking even for the day. And for what? Mainly stuff I wouldn't be tempted to buy! Grump, grump, grump.

igames4me
09-13-14, 01:42 PM
Those that fully upgraded their tree? How did you do it so fast? Did you spend gems or sent out a lot if deliveries?

Thanks I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong... I haven't even upgraded it once. ( I know it's that bad)

sassybrittt
09-13-14, 01:56 PM
I have gotten almost nothing from deliveries. I was lucky enough to find tires in the newsstand. I've only been able to upgrade once :(

bss18974
09-13-14, 02:38 PM
Those that fully upgraded their tree? How did you do it so fast? Did you spend gems or sent out a lot if deliveries?

Thanks I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong... I haven't even upgraded it once. ( I know it's that bad)
Sent lots of deliveries but I also maintain farms on 3 other iOS devices and that helps out. I do not actively play on the other devices so they're used for storage and other things.

lovettera
09-13-14, 03:20 PM
110+ deliveries! only tires! What is happening? No crate!!

janenorton
09-13-14, 03:24 PM
I have the crate and tires no rope!

raiinu
09-13-14, 03:55 PM
I finally managed to get enough for my first upgrade. I'm really, realllyyyy hoping that this event doesn't make me pull my hair out. I'm crossing my fingers that the inevitable Halloween event has a lot of pumpkins as prizes though :)

sukyee
09-13-14, 04:07 PM
Sent lots of deliveries but I also maintain farms on 3 other iOS devices and that helps out. I do not actively play on the other devices so they're used for storage and other things.

I'm doing same tactic as bss's....
Maintain multiple device to help out on the main one...

MizCricket
09-13-14, 05:12 PM
Is this event just an IOS thing? I play on Android and have no idea what you all are talking about, but I have noticed that I'm suddenly getting nothing but coins from my deliveries. It sucks if we don't get to particpate in the event but our games are affected.

sukyee
09-13-14, 05:31 PM
4th prize: harvest truck at 1,200

katm1599
09-13-14, 05:44 PM
Is this event just an IOS thing? I play on Android and have no idea what you all are talking about, but I have noticed that I'm suddenly getting nothing but coins from my deliveries. It sucks if we don't get to particpate in the event but our games are affected.

I was wondering the same thing. I also play on a Android and don't see any of this stuff.

raiinu
09-13-14, 05:54 PM
I'm assuming that this one is also iOS specific :/

I'm determined to do this event without purchasing anything from the newspaper for my deliveries. I'm starting out with only 250 coins since I just expanded to the beehive, so I'm interested in how many coins I'll end with from deliveries this way...

rosewaterlily
09-13-14, 06:16 PM
I'm going to try this event without the crazy scouring newspaper/neighbors for items and see how far I get. Too grueling for my poor eyes to have to search around for stuff all the time. Still can't get tires, have five ropes and six crates and zero tires.

solinari86
09-13-14, 06:32 PM
I sent a hundred deliveries and got squat... If anyone has extra parts to sell, if you could please let me know or add me, I'd really appreciate it! My id is solinari86, gl everyone!

Diamondladies
09-13-14, 06:54 PM
Can anyone tell me if the number of tires, crates, and rope increases as you upgrade or does it stay at 3 each?

Hoila
09-13-14, 07:16 PM
Can anyone tell me if the number of tires, crates, and rope increases as you upgrade or does it stay at 3 each?

It increases. I think first update was 3 each, then 4 each, then 5 each, and so on. I have no idea what's the number for the final upgrade though...

driver1711
09-13-14, 07:26 PM
It increases. I think first update was 3 each, then 4 each, then 5 each, and so on. I have no idea what's the number for the final upgrade though...
Wasn't the first upgrade just one each, then two, then three? I think that because I am on the third and need three each. That will take me from 13 to 17.

bss18974
09-13-14, 07:36 PM
Wasn't the first upgrade just one each, then two, then three? I think that because I am on the third and need three each. That will take me from 13 to 17.

I know that towars the end i needed 24 of each item to upgrade.

avian946
09-13-14, 07:38 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I also play on a Android and don't see any of this stuff.

I have three farms two apple os one android and the android farm does not get any of the events, or the truffle farm or the hot air balloon. I'm pretty sure that android has not long got the game and doesn't have a lot of the features on purpose.

Carbuck
09-13-14, 07:41 PM
Wow, even though this event is tough, there's already people selling upgrade parts in the newspaper :) I'm amazed that a 17-day event is already completed by people within a few hours :eek:

So don't lose hope and keep checking out the newspaper :)

It seems that most people are just not participating in it. I have gotten several parts from the newspaper and have visited those farms and saw that they haven't even bothered to buy the tree.

Hoila
09-13-14, 07:43 PM

Oh right, it started off with 1. I just started counting with the number Diamondladies gave.

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 07:51 PM
any one sale tires?

HarunaMin
09-13-14, 08:28 PM
I remember, for the birthday event, final upgrade requested 33 each...

catpaladin
09-13-14, 08:31 PM
I have not received any tires since yesterday. I will soon be putting some of my parts in the paper as they are squeezing my storage.

ferylit
09-13-14, 08:32 PM

Same here, nothing but coins for deliveries & no goal for Android. Why does TL favour ios so much?

viramisu
09-13-14, 10:32 PM
I cant believe it! Somebody just put 10 tires for sale, and when i check the farm the tree is level 9 already.. Some people are soooo fast on making progress. Now im gonna stick on newspaper for more parts.

Rynetory2
09-13-14, 11:36 PM
Tree max level 15, 33 parts of each for final upgrade. Total 99 parts.

hedgehoghaven211B
09-13-14, 11:55 PM
Anyone who is selling parts please add me! I didn't get anything from the birthday event so I really want to do well in this one.

catpaladin
09-13-14, 11:58 PM
Looking for Sea and Stars :D

This is Bellew

catpaladin
09-13-14, 11:59 PM
I cant believe it! Somebody just put 10 tires for sale, and when i check the farm the tree is level 9 already.. Some people are soooo fast on making progress. Now im gonna stick on newspaper for more parts.

Wow! Great congratulations!!!!

ciarjen
09-14-14, 01:10 AM
To TL - I can't believe that this has not been fixed yet.

The last event that started on a Friday, when you made an error with the drop rates of shears, you fixed it very quickly.

No fix here and no communication and yet you continue to advertise in game that parts can be obtained from deliveries. This morning's pop up for the flower tin says so, so do all the other upgrade boxes in the game. As you have turned off the dropping of parts from deliveries this is not only misleading but dishonest.

The only drops which are happening on deliveries are the Fall Tree parts and saws. Mining tools and all the usual upgrade parts and permits have stopped dropping.

iLLUMI2012
09-14-14, 01:28 AM
I came across someone who was at level 15 already. The tree is now full orange. Nice!
Thanks to a number of players uploading parts, since the beginning of this event, I've been able to upgrade to level 5 already. :D
At the moment I have stacks of crates but need ropes and tyres.

I noticed that some players don't have the Fall tree on their farm, yet they are selling the parts. I guess they're not really interested in joining in the event. Which is good for us because when they earn the parts from deliveries they will keep selling them. :D

Crates were in abundance to start with but lately I've only seen tyres around. Occasionally ropes appear.

Tip: You may already know this but for anyone that doesn't, if you find a part in the Newspaper, after buying it click on the Visit button and check their shop. You sometimes find that they are selling other parts. ;)

This event is awesome and is as much fun as the birthday event was. The luau I hated with zeal. It was awful. Ended up with so many trees that I now cannot get rid of. :(

ciarjen
09-14-14, 01:33 AM
The problem with this bug is that we have no choice but to continue sending deliveries and using all of our resources because of the timer on the event. In normal circumstances I would not send a delivery until this was fixed.

If the total of leaves required for the kitty is like last time at 3000 we need about 200 leaves per day. At 5 collections per day, we need to collect at least 40 per collection so we have to upgrade the tree as quick as we can, otherwise, as the days go by, the goal will just be harder to achieve.

I think I am going to play Fantasy Forest story now :p

bakerystoe
09-14-14, 02:02 AM
I need crates very much! :(

dragon2046
09-14-14, 02:43 AM
To TL - I can't believe that this has not been fixed yet.

The last event that started on a Friday, when you made an error with the drop rates of shears, you fixed it very quickly.

No fix here and no communication and yet you continue to advertise in game that parts can be obtained from deliveries. This morning's pop up for the flower tin says so, so do all the other upgrade boxes in the game. As you have turned off the dropping of parts from deliveries this is not only misleading but dishonest.

The only drops which are happening on deliveries are the Fall Tree parts and saws. Mining tools and all the usual upgrade parts and permits have stopped dropping.
I too have only received coins, saws and tree parts and nothing else. Makes it hard to complete orders without being able to mine. :(

yppahc
09-14-14, 03:04 AM
No mining tools for me either. Normally in these events I get fed up of mining I get so many. I wonder if they are scarce because of the glitch in the mine.
I don't get ropes, but unless there are more expansions I will not be able to level up the tree anyway as I don't have barn space.

sukyee
09-14-14, 03:14 AM
This event is awesome and is as much fun as the birthday event was. The luau I hated with zeal. It was awful. Ended up with so many trees that I now cannot get rid of. :(

You can get rid of the trees by edit->> and sell them

bakerystoe
09-14-14, 03:15 AM
I too have only received coins, saws and tree parts and nothing else. Makes it hard to complete orders without being able to mine. :(

No mining tools for me either. Normally in these events I get fed up of mining I get so many. I wonder if they are scarce because of the glitch in the mine.
I don't get ropes, but unless there are more expansions I will not be able to level up the tree anyway as I don't have barn space.
All I find mining tools are the newspaper and I keep it!

ciarjen
09-14-14, 03:27 AM

I thought it may be due to the mining bug at first but pets are still dropping mining tools, I got an axe this morning. It looks like they have just switched off deliveries dropping mining tools and usual upgrade parts and permits. :(

yppahc
09-14-14, 03:45 AM
I thought it may be due to the mining bug at first but pets are still dropping mining tools, I got an axe this morning. It looks like they have just switched off deliveries dropping mining tools and usual upgrade parts and permits. :(

That is rubbish then.
As an aside thse events always remind me how much I hate the side shop layout, all that scrolling to see what is for sale! It would be much easier to just see everything at once.

ciarjen
09-14-14, 03:54 AM
I have sent a PM to the mod Kooky to see if she can get some word from TL about this problem.

Carbuck
09-14-14, 04:14 AM
That is rubbish then.
As an aside thse events always remind me how much I hate the side shop layout, all that scrolling to see what is for sale! It would be much easier to just see everything at once.

Interesting point you make. I also feel the crops are in a similar layout where invariably I wind up planting what I don't want by scrolling across to the hidden crops. I posted a request for a layout change on a suggestions thread some time ago. Both of these should be put together as the same type of problem.

yppahc
09-14-14, 04:20 AM
Interesting point you make. I also feel the crops are in a similar layout where invariably I wind up planting what I don't want by scrolling across to the hidden crops. I posted a request for a layout change on a suggestions thread some time ago. Both of these should be put together as the same type of problem.

I have put a comment on the latest suggestion thread. i would really like to see all 12 items in a farm's shop at once without having to scroll. This may not be feasible on iphones tho.
I am the sort of person who likes to have spreadsheet zoom to 50% so there is as much info as possible to see at oncE but making my eyes hurt!

yppahc
09-14-14, 06:50 AM
Do all the prizes have levels like the flower tin? and how many times can they be upgraded?

princessskykennedy
09-14-14, 06:54 AM
Looking for ropes if anyone has extras! Yet again complaining about drop rates!

Not a single part for twenty deliveries!!! Thx

OliveK8
09-14-14, 06:55 AM
Same here - I will not have capacity in my barn for 99 parts (3 x 33) without expansion parts to upgrade the Fall Tree. Likewise will also not be able to extend to the flower barrow without expansion parts. I did upgrade to the orange flowers (not worth it - they look tacky and rushed, editing really poor on them) and now have virtually no expansion parts left. Will carry on with this event as have used all my gems (by mistake) to buy the leaf pile, but will think twice for future events - haven't sufficiently recovered from all the deliveries with limited shears from Luau event ��

andis123
09-14-14, 08:21 AM
I am the only one having problems with the flower tin pop up? it keeps coming up offering me a second flower tin, when I try to place it the game rolls back and the pop up comes back.

I placed my first flower tin last night and shortly after the problem started. I have restarted the game twice and the pop up is still there, making it impossible to play.

if I close the pop up window on the little x on corner it just keeps coming back.

This so annoying as I just bought gems, never have gotten a sale on this game and have spent quite a bit.

I guess this new event isn't meant for moi, lol.

WindermereBakery
09-14-14, 08:30 AM
andis, I am having the same problem with the "new prize unlocked" screen for the flower tin. A new box pops up every 20 seconds or so and if I just leave it the boxes pile up so I have to close many boxes. I can't play, send deliveries, craft anything, fish. I can't believe how annoying this is. I just got nine popups in the time it took to type that sentence.

I wonder if they are aware of this problem.

<edit>and yes I have completely shut down the game several times and even rebooted my ipad and it has not fixed the problem</edit>

By the way, before this started happening last evening I had sent many deliveries and got only coins or ropes. No tires or crates. They need to fix the distribution system because everyone seems to complain about getting only a single item making them worthless without the others.

ciarjen
09-14-14, 08:32 AM
I am the only one having problems with the flower tin pop up? it keeps coming up offering me a second flower tin, when I try to place it the game rolls back and the pop up comes back.

I placed my first flower tin last night and shortly after the problem started. I have restarted the game twice and the pop up is still there, making it impossible to play.

if I close the pop up window on the little x on corner it just keeps coming back.

This so annoying as I just bought gems, never have gotten a sale on this game and have spent quite a bit.

I have no offer of a second tin.

If you have tried force closing and that doesn't work, try deleting the app and then reinstalling from the app store.

maraxel
09-14-14, 08:34 AM
Same problem here....I can't play with the pop ups I have rebooted my iPad so many times and nothing.... makes it impossible to play😡

judyandthecat
09-14-14, 08:39 AM
I also have had no offer of a second flower or any popoups except regular ones first thing this morning.
Hopefully someone from team lava can address these problems soon.
Before Monday.

andis123
09-14-14, 08:47 AM
Thanks, I just deleted the game and reinstalled and it seems to be working so far.

princessskykennedy
09-14-14, 09:06 AM
Just about calling it quits! Thx tl for making the drop rate so different for every player!!

Carbuck
09-14-14, 09:12 AM
I have put a comment on the latest suggestion thread. i would really like to see all 12 items in a farm's shop at once without having to scroll. This may not be feasible on iphones tho.
I am the sort of person who likes to have spreadsheet zoom to 50% so there is as much info as possible to see at oncE but making my eyes hurt!

I guess I must be among the few who doesn't like to play this on the IPhone. I would have to use the zoom in to to see stuff. You are right on this point.

judyandthecat
09-14-14, 09:16 AM
Just about calling it quits! Thx tl for making the drop rate so different for every player!!

I don't think the drop rate is different for different players?
Is it?

Carbuck
09-14-14, 09:16 AM

Yikes! Haven't placed mind on my farm yet. I think I will just leave it in my cellar.

amiableal
09-14-14, 09:17 AM
This event COSTS and defers other game goals we have. Some players seem to like it because it 'adds interest' to playing. Many of us, though see it as clear manipulation. What are the costs? Buying things that we can make but take too long to meet rapid delivery schedule in hopes of upgrade tree tools (I'm down about 7,000 coins in the last 3 hours). Delivery drop rates not only for upgrade items but for mining tools and expansion documents are abysmal (I've hardly received ANY expansion docs or mining tools since the event started). With the accumulation of tree upgrade tools in the barn, upgrading the barn capacity will undoubtedly be necessary--and those materials likely will have to be bought (rare items in the marketplace). The 'instant gratification' phenomenon encouraged by the delivery-based event (and not satisfied) spills over to train deliveries, too--buying instead of making. While TL might choose the term 'challenge' for this event, a lot of us would term it craven. And for what? Decorative stuff many of us would never even consider buying. In the meantime our own building goals are undermined for more than two weeks. Ick, TL.

solinari86
09-14-14, 09:26 AM
Looking for Sea and Stars :D

This is Bellew

Hi I'm here! I'm so sorry I keep missing you! :(

orleansparish
09-14-14, 09:29 AM
This is the first contest where I won't care if I win any of the major prizes. To be honest, they all look the same..pumpkins and stuff laid just do here and there. And a cat. That's what I wanted. Everything else is blah. So since the deliveries are a waste of time, I'll play as I did already and if I can upgrade good. If not, I refuse to buy some stupid leaf pile.

princessskykennedy
09-14-14, 09:32 AM
Is it?

Sure is! Girlfriend gets a drop every five deliveries
I got two drops out of thirty! None for the first twenty

kooky panda
09-14-14, 09:34 AM
I have sent a PM to the mod Kooky to see if she can get some word from TL about this problem.

I have reported over the decrease in parts drops.

Bug thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73056-Parts-from-deliveries&p=965828&viewfull=1#post965828)

bunny2889
09-14-14, 09:44 AM
I'm not really into this event so I'm selling items I get from deliveries for tree upgrades, just so people know, I'll sell them as I get them; hope they help someone out!! :)

DrP4ever
09-14-14, 09:49 AM
I'm having the same problem with the constant pop up to place a second flower. Game keeps resetting so I can't even play.

yppahc
09-14-14, 09:54 AM
Is it?

Yes it is, whilst many players had difficulty in the last event I got shears quite easily. In this event I cannot get ropes and not many of the other two either but enough to sell as I cannot upgrade.
If you use more than one device it probably evens out, but as I am not bothered about the cat or truck I am not restarting my other farms. I already have 9 cats and prefer the ones I have.

kooky panda
09-14-14, 10:02 AM
I'm having the same problem with the constant pop up to place a second flower. Game keeps resetting so I can't even play.
Try deleting and redownloading the game from iTunes.
It has seemed to work for others.
See thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73078-Flower-Tin-pop-up-issue)

eabrown25
09-14-14, 10:20 AM
I have been getting all three of the upgrade parts, but not at the same time so I usually need one type of item to upgrade (right now it's a rope). I seem to recall this was the case with the birthday game. It does seem odd that there have been so few mining parts dropping - I think this is the first event where they are absent. No expansion parts either, which is a pain since I was in the middle of collecting for the water garden plot.
This event seems more difficult than the previous ones. I'm going to give it few more days and see where I am - I've calculated I would need to have at least several more tree upgrades to have a realistic shot at getting the kitty.

aayers420
09-14-14, 10:24 AM
I've been struggling with finding wooden crates since the event began. If anyone has a few extra, feel fee to let me know :)

ID: aayers420
Farm Name: Gatsby

ciarjen
09-14-14, 10:26 AM
I have reported over the decrease in parts drops.

Bug thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73056-Parts-from-deliveries&p=965828&viewfull=1#post965828)

Thanks Kooky

ciarjen
09-14-14, 10:33 AM
I've done 313 deliveries since the event began.

No bricks
No hammers
No planks
No screws
No nails
No paint
No deeds
No maps
No permits
No axes
No shovels

Twondon
09-14-14, 10:52 AM
Glad to see im not the only one not getting tools from deliveries

amiableal
09-14-14, 11:05 AM
I'm down another 1000 coins since comment an hour or so ago. And no tree upgrade tools (have zero crates, and at this rate, how long will that take?). No mining, no docs, no supplies--only coins for deliveries that are far less than coins spent to make deliveries. I frankly dread being saddled with 16 more days of this event. I've enjoyed the game in terms of building a profitable farm, but this on the heels of luau event (also costly) and the impossible 'Piper's Game' is destroying any pleasure in it. Nice going Team Lava. I give it a few more days before deleting. As I said previously, the design and intention seem overtly craven.

farmday0123
09-14-14, 11:30 AM
Tree level 12, what level is maximum and each level how many tools increase do u guys know? Please thanks. I will help u guy after rich the maximum level

bss18974
09-14-14, 11:58 AM
Tree level 12, what level is maximum and each level how many tools increase do u guys know? Please thanks. I will help u guy after rich the maximum level

Maximum is level 15.

mymummy789
09-14-14, 01:43 PM
Is it possible to have this thread stickied? And also unstick all the old event/update threads. It is getting rather hard to see what is going on at a glance :)

CottageRose
09-14-14, 02:35 PM
I don't care about the truck, as there will be wasted space for the pumpkins beside it, like the fuel pumps on the classic truck, so it won't fit the available space. Animals with clothes do not wander my farm. But I continue deliveries to get parts for my neighborhood (whoever checks in at right time), and collect leaves for community prizes. I'm following my normal strategy for deliveries, working towards level 34 and that silver grey rabbit.

Someone above asked about upgraded prizes. I haven't reached the truck yet, but of the first three, only the flower tin is upgradable, finishing up as a country flower stand.

avian946
09-14-14, 02:58 PM
The leaves like the cake slices have to be collected every three hours. I set an alarm on my iPad for when next collection is due. Unfortunately we are now tied to our iPads but I am anyhow....I did sleep through the one alarm last night!

Omg Ive done the same thing! Lol 4am I'm opening the game with bleary eyes to collect leaves and go back to sleep!! This game can be truely addictive! For the next 16 days I'll be controlled by the 3 hourly beep of my ipad! Lol!

CottageRose
09-14-14, 03:58 PM
My apologies if this has already been posted: 1200 leaves for the Harvest Truck

raiinu
09-14-14, 04:42 PM
I've been hit by the annoying flower pot pop-up bug. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will it mess up anything I have going on my farm at the moment (things being made, the tree timer, etc)?

bss18974
09-14-14, 05:08 PM
I've been hit by the annoying flower pot pop-up bug. If I have to uninstall and reinstall will it mess up anything I have going on my farm at the moment (things being made, the tree timer, etc)?
You'll be fine... Make sure you visit a neighbor before you uninstall/reinstall so that your progress is saved on the team lava servers... Once you reinstall, the game will recognize your device id and load your previously saved state of the game.

Rynetory2
09-14-14, 05:48 PM

Max level is 15, 33 of each parts are needed for the last upgrade. Make space for 99 parts. You can collect 60 leaves at level 15.

zozozp
09-14-14, 07:01 PM
I've done 313 deliveries since the event began.

No bricks
No hammers
No planks
No screws
No nails
No paint
No deeds
No maps
No permits
No axes
No shovels

Maybe TL is off for the wknd. I'm just bk myself. Looks like loads of catching up to do:p

Rynetory2
09-14-14, 08:02 PM
I'll be putting up tree parts for sale to help. Pls feel free to buy. My id, rynetory2.

janenorton
09-14-14, 08:20 PM
got them thanks!

Rynetory2
09-14-14, 08:24 PM
got them thanks!

You are most welcome. :) Thanks for letting me know. I will put up more in an hr from this post. Good luck hun.