PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Fall Harvest World Event - Friday September 12

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

ciarjen
09-28-14, 08:28 AM
How do you tell what level your tree is?

Tap on it and look at the bottom right of screen.

lynniesplace
09-28-14, 08:39 AM
I bought the value pack, coins 200 leaves and parts, but can't find the leaves anyone know where to find them thanks lynniesplace

agnes__
09-28-14, 09:00 AM
Tap on it and look at the bottom right of screen.

Thank you. I'm still at level 11 apparently. Any tree parts are welcome.

bexiboo2
09-28-14, 09:05 AM
I've looked at the calculations and I won't get enough leaves in time to get the cat. So in the next 5 minutes I'll be selling in dribs and drabs 18 tyres, 6 crates and 5 ropes. Good luck!

My id is bexiboo2, farm is Yellow Duckling

UPDATE: ALL SOLD!

agnes__
09-28-14, 09:42 AM
Still need parts especially crates and ropes.

SummerZavara
09-28-14, 10:10 AM
Team Lava! My counter is not counting my leaves! If you want us to play and spend money then stop *****ing.

gogogadget17
09-28-14, 10:31 AM
All i need left if 22 ropes and im selling all the crates and tires i get as soon as i get them. So keep an eye on my shop if youre still in need!

gogogadget17
09-28-14, 12:20 PM
Yay! Thanks to lovekjt and a few in the news paper, i have enought parts for level 15. Im just waiting till my next collection to upgrade it. And at that point i will recieve the kitty. Im so happy.
I have extras of everything now, so just post on my wall if you need anything.

judafarm
09-28-14, 12:41 PM
Is there already someone who have the 3th communitie prizes?
A week ago I already got the get and my tree was also on level 15, now a wbeek later I still wait for collecting the 3th prize, i still collect leaves every 3 hours for this.
As it seems the yellow rand will not going to be full in one day that is left for this game...
Do I still play this last week for nothing????

igames4me
09-28-14, 12:45 PM
Is there already someone who have the 3th communitie prizes?
A week ago I already got the get and my tree was also on level 15, now a wbeek later I still wait for collecting the 3th prize, i still collect leaves every 3 hours for this.
As it seems the yellow rand will not going to be full in one day that is left for this game...
Do I still play this last week for nothing????
Nobody has the 3rd prize for community . If we get it we will all get it at the same time.There is no guarantee we will get it.
Maybe tl can help us overnight (hint hint)

JohnFarmers
09-28-14, 12:47 PM
To all those who do not have the cat yet and want to get it!

I've many expansion parts left! Write on my wall and I can put something on the market!

My ID is JohnFarmers

RedStella13
09-28-14, 12:52 PM
On my way to my shop to put tree parts up.

See my signature for ID, etc.

All gone!

I'm out of parts now, but I'll sell any more I get from deliveries today.

pippy63
09-28-14, 01:03 PM
I am putting up parts in my shop my id is pippy63 I'm exhausted and gave up on upgrading my tree! I hope you all get the cat! good luck!!

gogogadget17
09-28-14, 02:40 PM
Im gonna be selling parts off every half hour (2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, etc.) just whatever ive collected from deliveries or whatever. So anyone in need of parts be sure to stop by my farm. I wont be accepting any friend requests in this time so that you wont have to search for my shop through your friends. (If your like me, you might have a lot of friends and have a hard time keeping track over whos selling parts) i want everyone to get their tree leveled up. :)
I started this event a few days late and still completed it, so i know it can be possible. And i wanna help!

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 03:15 PM
Have a few extra ropes I will be putting in my store in 15 minutes for anyone who needs them. Get tons of them but still lacking in crates and tires. Sooo close to the kitty but being away this weekend might make it down to the wire for me. I will get it though. Hope all who are really working hard for it get theirs as well

Ok putting them up now, good luck all

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 03:39 PM
Have a few extra ropes I will be putting in my store in 15 minutes for anyone who needs them. Get tons of them but still lacking in crates and tires. Sooo close to the kitty but being away this weekend might make it down to the wire for me. I will get it though. Hope all who are really working hard for it get theirs as well

Ok putting them up now, good luck all

Still have a few more. Comp is slow to show me when they are sold so takes me a bit

Carbuck
09-28-14, 03:43 PM
Still have a few more. Comp is slow to show me when they are sold so takes me a bit

How many crates and tires do you need?

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 03:44 PM

Alright the last of them for now are up. Hopefully some of u got some. Ill sell them as I get them from deliveries as I won't need any more, just need tires and crates now

Carbuck
09-28-14, 03:47 PM
Alright the last of them for now are up. Hopefully some of u got some. Ill sell them as I get them from deliveries as I won't need any more, just need tires and crates now

See my message above?

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 03:56 PM
Lol didn't see that in between my messages I need 5 more tires and 11 crates

Carbuck
09-28-14, 03:57 PM
I got them for you. i will have to put the crates in 2 slots since the limit is 10. Meet me at my shop. Post on my wall when you get there. I'm going now.

Carbuck
09-28-14, 04:06 PM
Lol didn't see that in between my messages I need 5 more tires and 11 crates

Glad you got them. Hey that's what neighbors are for, to help. You are welcome!

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 04:08 PM
Thanks to an amazing person I have all the parts I need. My deliveries are still only sending me ropes but I get them pretty fast so I will post them as often as I can. Good luck everyone.

The first batch of rope is going up in 5 minutes. Only have a couple so far but will keep up my high delivery rate until the end of the event to continue to help everyone out.

All out for now.

Carbuck
09-28-14, 04:12 PM
Still need parts especially crates and ropes.

Do you still need parts? I hope you are still around. Post here on the forum to let me know. I am in between other stuff so I hope we can communicate easily to arrange for pick up of what you need. Let me know as soon as you can.

Carbuck
09-28-14, 04:23 PM
I need lots of rope. Stuck on level 10 with 50+ crates and 50+ tyres. :(
I think I can get the cat but I'm going to need to upgrade twice more. I missed a few collections otherwise I'd have the cat by now. :(
So please, if anyone has heaps of rope to spare, please let me know: TomorrowLand2013

If you still need some rope let me know by posting here on the forum. Today I am only going into my game to give parts to whoever needs them and collect leaves for the last community prize.

pippy63
09-28-14, 05:01 PM
I am selling parts as I can't get a rope if my life depended upon it! This is way harder than the Birthday cake! Have done over a thousand deliveries and won't be on tomorrow so am selling everything tonight my id is pippy63

epayne0003
09-28-14, 05:22 PM
I'm about to sell all my leftover parts (3 and 5 times at a time) until they are gone. I have 30ish tires 20ish crates and a few ropes. They will post in my shop in ten min. Good luck. Let me know if you guys pick any up.

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 05:54 PM
I am selling parts as I can't get a rope if my life depended upon it! This is way harder than the Birthday cake! Have done over a thousand deliveries and won't be on tomorrow so am selling everything tonight my id is pippy63

I have a rope if u still need rope. Unfortunately I sold a bunch of rope earlier so I only have the one I just got

judyandthecat
09-28-14, 06:04 PM
I'm about to sell all my leftover parts (3 and 5 times at a time) until they are gone. I have 30ish tires 20ish crates and a few ropes. They will post in my shop in ten min. Good luck. Let me know if you guys pick any up.

Thank you! I got the tires I needed to update my tree to the end!
Lot of parts appeared in the paper today.
I do hope most of the people on this forum managed to get the kitty.

calivali123
09-28-14, 06:11 PM
It doesn't look like the kitty is in the cards for me so I'm putting up my extra tires, rope, and crates from now until they are gone.

lovekjt
09-28-14, 06:32 PM
Yay! Thanks to lovekjt and a few in the news paper, i have enought parts for level 15. Im just waiting till my next collection to upgrade it. And at that point i will recieve the kitty. Im so happy.
I have extras of everything now, so just post on my wall if you need anything.

you are very welcome..!! ^0^ glad u make it..

and thanks to awesome neighbours from forum and communities, i already got the kitty, was so happy for new week ^0^

it's early Monday morning here, i will be pretty busy so i wont play but collecting leaves for community prize and giving parts away to those still working on upgrading tree, most of my neighbours have managed to make it lv15.. if you need tyres or crates, pls post on my wall.. i dont have any ropes left as giving all to gogogadget :D

my ID and farm name are "lovekjt"

good luck everyone.. hope u all get kitty

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 06:35 PM
It doesn't look like the kitty is in the cards for me so I'm putting up my extra tires, rope, and crates from now until they are gone.

What parts do u need to upgrade?

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 06:42 PM
I am one hour away from my last collection for kitty! Yay. Just in time as I can't trust how much I can be on tomorrow before I go to the hospital. Will keep doing deliveries and collecting leaves until the end. Let me know on here if you need any help. Don't give up, there are lots of us on here willing to help

aayers420
09-28-14, 06:59 PM
I've been collecting supplies for those who are in need. Feel free to leave a message on my wall :)

calivali123
09-28-14, 07:08 PM
What parts do u need to upgrade?

Oh, thanks. I needed way too many leaves. I didn't mind giving up and selling the parts. It was fun trying. I'm glad you were able to get the kitty.

princessskykennedy
09-28-14, 07:41 PM
Have 2 ropes 1 crate putting up in three min

Ended up 4 ropes 2 crates gone! Keep watching my shop.

I will try to post here first

princessskykennedy
09-28-14, 07:53 PM
4 ropes in two minutes

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 08:13 PM
Anyone need any more tree parts?

windycline
09-28-14, 08:20 PM
Finally finished my tree. I am still collecting parts for anyone that needs them. Please message me on my wall.
ID is windycline
Farm name is Windy's Place

SummerZavara
09-28-14, 08:20 PM
16 ropes at 9:30 p.m. mountain time (11:30 eastern, 10:30 central, 8:30 pacific...stay tuned for more parts from your sponsors)!

ID: SummerZavara

Will post in 2s

agnes__
09-28-14, 08:29 PM
Anyone need any more tree parts?

I do. Especially crates. I left a message on your wall.

anythingyouwant99
09-28-14, 08:38 PM

Have them. How many of everything do u need?

iLLUMI2012
09-28-14, 10:40 PM
Only one more upgrade to go. I think I should be able to get the cat without doing so, but I would still like to complete the last upgrade.
I need 30 ropes and 10 tyres.
I have 7 spare crates at the moment. If anyone needs them please visit me at TomorrowLand2013. If I get any more I'll post back, but the parts don't seem to be appearing in the Newspaper as frequently as they were a few hours ago. :(

Edit:
I now need 29 ropes and 1 tyre.

Edit 2:
I still need 29 ropes but now have 2 spare tyres and 7 spare crates. I guess I was wrong about parts being less frequent. Heh heh.
I've also had to sell off a number of bricks, deeds, screws, shovels etc to make room for the tree parts. And I still need to make more room so keep an eye out for these items too. :)

Edit 3:
I now have 8 spare tyres and 30 spare crates. I need to sell them now as my barn is way over its limit. Good luck! Hopefully some of you will get them. ;)
In my shop there are; Crates - 3, 2 ,3 and 1. ; Tyres - 1, 1, 1 ..... SOLD OUT!

More going up now. 5 x crates and 2 x tyres, one per slot (I have seven slots) ..... SOLD OUT

I'll put more up in a little while.

Edit 4:
I now need 22 ropes.
I currently have 5 spare tyres and 21 spare crates. Will be selling 7 crates shortly.
Edit: only put 4 x crates up and 2 x bricks. SOLD OUT
Edit: Just added 3 more crates. SOLD OUT
Edit: I now have 10 tyres and 23 crates.
Edit: Shop: Crates, 3, 3, Tyres 1,1,1,1 SOLD OUT - 1 x lucky shopper cleaned up the entire lot! Heh heh :)
Edit: Shop: Crates 1, 1 and Tyres 1, 1 SOLD OUT

I now have 20+ spare tyres. Selling Tyres: 4, 4 and Crates: 4 - SOLD OUT
Edit: Shop: Crates 2, 2 and Tyres 2 ,2 plus 1 x cream for the cat when you get her. LOL :D ... all SOLD except the cream. :p

Just over 18 hours to go. Please keep checking my shop at TomorrowLand2013. I'll keep putting up items as I get them.
Good luck! :)

nukesters2
09-28-14, 11:46 PM
Only one more upgrade to go. I think I should be able to get the cat without doing so, but I would still like to complete the last upgrade.
I need 30 ropes and 10 tyres.
I have 7 spare crates at the moment. If anyone needs them please visit me at TomorrowLand2013. If I get any more I'll post back, but the parts don't seem to be appearing in the Newspaper as frequently as they were a few hours ago. :(

Edit:
I now need 29 ropes and 1 tyre.

Edit 2:
I still need 29 ropes but now have 2 spare tyres and 7 spare crates. I guess I was wrong about parts being less frequent. Heh heh.
I've also had to sell off a number of bricks, deeds, screws, shovels etc to make room for the tree parts. And I still need to make more room so keep an eye out for these items too. :)

Edit 3:
I now have 8 spare tyres and 30 spare crates. I need to sell them now as my barn is way over its limit. Good luck! Hopefully some of you will get them. ;)
In my shop there are; Crates - 3, 2 ,3 and 1. ; Tyres - 1, 1, 1 ..... SOLD OUT!

More going up now. 5 x crates and 2 x tyres, one per slot (I have seven slots) ..... SOLD OUT

I'll put more up in a little while.

Edit 4:
I now need 22 ropes.
I currently have 5 spare tyres and 21 spare crates. Will be selling 7 crates shortly.
Edit: only put 4 x crates up and 2 x bricks. SOLD OUT
Edit: Just added 3 more crates. SOLD OUT
Edit: I now have 10 tyres and 23 crates.
Edit: Shop: Crates, 3, 3, Tyres 1,1,1,1 SOLD OUT - 1 x lucky shopper cleaned up the entire lot! Heh heh :)
Edit: Shop: Crates 1, 1 and Tyres 1, 1 SOLD OUT

I now have 20+ spare tyres. Selling Tyres: 4, 4 and Crates: 4 - SOLD OUT
Edit: Shop: Crates 2, 2 and Tyres 2 ,2 plus 1 x cream for the cat when you get her. LOL :D
Are you still selling tyres? :)

lovekjt
09-29-14, 12:04 AM

I have Tyres and Crates if you still need them :) pls leave message on my wall..

agnes__
09-29-14, 01:46 AM
My tree is now fully complete! I have some spare tree parts, will be posting ropes in a few minutes.

nukesters2
09-29-14, 02:12 AM
My tree is now fully complete! I have some spare tree parts, will be posting ropes in a few minutes.

are you sold out of ropes yet? :)

agnes__
09-29-14, 02:22 AM
Not yet, I'm still posting them in singles :)

Edit: now sold out. Will sell some crates in half an hour. Gotta go run some errands.

ernivia
09-29-14, 02:49 AM
Hi, does anyone have crate? My tree is level 13 now. I need 37 crate to complete the tree. Thank you

agnes__
09-29-14, 03:01 AM
Hi, does anyone have crate? My tree is level 13 now. I need 37 crate to complete the tree. Thank you

I just posted 2 crates, come quick.

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 03:06 AM
I just need 5 more ropes. Things seemed to have slowed down in the Newspaper. :(

I currently have 11 spare crates and 5 spare tyres. I'm going to wait a bit until I have a few more before I start selling them. I have plenty of room in my barn now thanks to some generous person who sold 6 tins of paint, thus I was able to upgrade my Barn. :D Nice!

agnes__
09-29-14, 03:20 AM
Come to my farm, I'll sell you 5 ropes. Write on my wall when you're ready.

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 03:20 AM
Okay, going into my store in a few minutes will be 4 crates and 2 tyres. Account name is TomorrowLand2013

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 03:24 AM
Thanks agnes__ I'm in your shop now. Also just left a message. :)

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 03:33 AM
Come to my farm, I'll sell you 5 ropes. Write on my wall when you're ready.

Thank you agnes__!!! Thanks so much! :D I can now do the last upgrade!

Edit... buuuut, I need to wait 1hr 20 mins for the next lot of leaves to drop. Darn.. Heh heh.

agnes__
09-29-14, 03:37 AM
Glad to have helped :)

I still have some crates and tires, if anyone still need them tell me.

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 03:40 AM
And I've just put some tyres and crates up in my shop. But still have more.

nukesters2
09-29-14, 03:49 AM
Thankyou to so many people on this forum for so much help with this challenge!! I didn't think I was going to make it, but did! and hubby came to the game late and I really didn't think he would do it....and he will not get the kitty but did get eveything else, including the cool autumn rope swing tree. We could not have done it without so much help!! Both of us will be putting parts up for sale in a few hours, we want to give the pacific time zone people a chance to get up! lol.... thanks again!!
Farm name: Jessie's farm

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 03:51 AM
Added more tyres and crates to my shop @ TomorrowLand2013
More going up soon. I have heaps to sell.

agnes__
09-29-14, 04:46 AM
I'll be selling crates, ropes, and tires in singles for the next half an hour, if you still need them come to my farm.

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 04:49 AM
I'm selling tyres at the moment as singles. 20+ to sell. Crates are sold out.

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 05:05 AM
Finally completed the final upgrade. Thanks to everyone for their help!
Two more collections and I should have the cat. :)
Just under 13 hours to go.

Currently have 13 tyres, 3 ropes and 1 crate spare. Going to put them up in my shop in about 15 minutes.

raiinu
09-29-14, 05:33 AM
I finally managed to complete my tree last night thanks to my awesome neighbors and the flood of parts hitting the market. No way would I have been able to do it on my own, because -NO JOKE- the game seriously only gave me 5 (FIVE!!) ropes through deliveries through the entire event.

agnes__
09-29-14, 05:46 AM
I'm posting crates again right now.

lovekjt
09-29-14, 05:52 AM
have lots of parts and gonna post them in 10 mins.. good luck!!

10 millions leaves until third community prize :| is it even possible in 12 hours?

driver1711
09-29-14, 06:08 AM
have lots of parts and gonna post them in 10 mins.. good luck!!

10 millions leaves until third community prize :| is it even possible in 12 hours?

Community did almost 11 million in the last 12 hours.

lovekjt
09-29-14, 06:24 AM

that sounds great.. i think it will be much quicker since it's now morning in US where i find most of my neighbours coming from.. (and so i think most of players are) but i cant join collecting since it's nearly bed time..

anyway.. looks like no one need tree parts anymore.. no one comes and buys my tree parts.. will try selling in another hour..

agnes__
09-29-14, 07:17 AM
Been selling my excess tree parts one by one, and am now down to the last 3 crates, 2 tires, 2 ropes. If anyone still need them come to my farm. The id is my username.

Edit: all gone.

SummerZavara
09-29-14, 08:50 AM
Selling my tree parts as I get them. ID is forum ID

driver1711
09-29-14, 09:16 AM
Community did 2,788,900 in last 3 hours, so 6,725,000 in next 9 hours should be doable.

agnes__
09-29-14, 09:47 AM
I have 1 crate and 1 tire for sale right now if anyone still wants them.

igames4me
09-29-14, 10:16 AM
Only managed to level tree to level 11 but was able to get the kitty.
I just put 40 crate and 10 rope on shop

All sold out

SummerZavara
09-29-14, 10:22 AM
Kitteh!!!!

Thank you to all the people who helped by sharing their tree parts! Our community rocks. :-)

nukesters2
09-29-14, 10:23 AM
putting on the sale in a few minutes from now :)

Edit: all done for now. Am going to put up more about 4 pm

finnth12
09-29-14, 12:42 PM
Just upgraded tree to max level, I'll be selling the rest of the parts. And congrats to all who got the kitty, I'll be getting the kitty after 1 more collect.

igames4me
09-29-14, 03:38 PM
So close to the last community prize
Time running out
I think we will make it

driver1711
09-29-14, 03:43 PM
Less than 800,000 to go with a little over 2 1/4 hours, so should be a piece of cake.

raiinu
09-29-14, 04:00 PM
Just over a half a million left with 2 hours to go...we can do it!!

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 06:46 PM
All over red rover.
Seems that we all got the last Community Prize with minutes to spare. :D

Remember, as with all other events, the tree will still be upgradable for a while yet (a number of hours - not sure exactly how long). Keep checking the Newspaper and players farm Shops.
I still have some parts for sale @ TomorrowLand2013
:)

EDIT:
Darn! It looks like they just ****ed upgrades. It's no longer possible. :(

PookieBear50
09-29-14, 07:11 PM
All over red rover.
Seems that we all got the last Community Prize with minutes to spare. :D

Remember, as with all other events, the tree will still be upgradable for a while yet (a number of hours - not sure exactly how long). Keep checking the Newspaper and players farm Shops.
I still have some parts for sale @ TomorrowLand2013
:)

It would seem not, or at least not in my part of the world. I am unable to upgrade my tree, and now my newspaper is getting flooded with upgrade parts.

I was so hoping I might finally be able to complete one of these events satisfactorily, but between the strangeness in the drop-rate in the beginning and the need to spend time on other things (work and sleep), I guess it wasn't to be.

Ah, well, at least I can clear out my barn a bit, and stop searching for items to complete deliveries in hope of getting those rare upgrade parts...

avian946
09-29-14, 07:23 PM
Raging!!! I thought I could spend time now upgrading the tree to make it look good, because now that it's all over people are selling all their upgrade parts. But it says the tree can't be upgraded at this time! Even though it still gives you the option to buy parts with gems! Not happy because as I mentioned most of the items in the newspaper are tree parts! 😡😡😡

iLLUMI2012
09-29-14, 07:26 PM
It would seem not, or at least not in my part of the world. I am unable to upgrade my tree, and now my newspaper is getting flooded with upgrade parts.

I was so hoping I might finally be able to complete one of these events satisfactorily, but between the strangeness in the drop-rate in the beginning and the need to spend time on other things (work and sleep), I guess it wasn't to be.

Ah, well, at least I can clear out my barn a bit, and stop searching for items to complete deliveries in hope of getting those rare upgrade parts...

Yes, you're right! Looks like they've ended upgrades early. On my iLLUMI2012 account I kept getting "unable to upgrade at this time" or something along those lines. I closed and relaunched the game and now no upgrade option appears when clicking on the tree.
With the Birthday event, upgrades continued on for what seemed like a whole day. This time they ****ed it within a couple of hours of the event finishing. :(

I acquired heaps of parts to sell to my neighbours who were so keen to finish upgrades. Sadly they cannot upgrade completely and I'm stuck with stacks of parts. Grrr! :(

epayne0003
09-29-14, 08:20 PM
I am a little upset that the news paper is FULL of tree items!!!!! Why keep them and not use them then try to sell them after the event?? If you are not going to use them sell them and help others. I know not everyone can be online 24/7 to get the parts they need so when you just sit on these parts when you know you are not going to use them when others can use them that is just selfish!!! Yes I got my tree upgraded to the last level (I sent TONS of deliveries off and the rest I bought from newspaper) and I had three days left... I sold the rest of my parts and then some.
I dont know, I just think if everyone would pitch in and help each other then everyone could get to the goals set for us!!!!
Rant over.

PookieBear50
09-29-14, 08:44 PM
I am a little upset that the news paper is FULL of tree items!!!!! Why keep them and not use them then try to sell them after the event?? If you are not going to use them sell them and help others. I know not everyone can be online 24/7 to get the parts they need so when you just sit on these parts when you know you are not going to use them when others can use them that is just selfish!!! Yes I got my tree upgraded to the last level (I sent TONS of deliveries off and the rest I bought from newspaper) and I had three days left... I sold the rest of my parts and then some.
I dont know, I just think if everyone would pitch in and help each other then everyone could get to the goals set for us!!!!
Rant over.

I think, perhaps, that these are players who, with the event over, are now stuck with items that they were unable to use while trying to get to the next level of the upgrade. I was trying to get to level 12, but I was short on crates. I had over 20 tires, nearly as many ropes, but only about 9 of the 13 crates needed. Now, with the event over, I'm stuck with all those extra items, which I will need to sell and wait for Stormy to buy from me.

ghjvcucjb
09-29-14, 08:49 PM
So decided to try an experiment this time around to see if these events could be accomplished with regular playing and not having insider info from the forums since many players don't even know about these forums. I decided to play normally, which is all day but not obsessively. Although I did get rid of hard to do deliveries and stuck with quick ones or ones I could easily fill from the market to try and get upgrade parts. I didn't come on to the forums to ask for parts. I didn't spend gems. And I'm 1000 leaves short of the kitty with only 4 days left. I will not reach the final goal. So now I know.

My final count was just about 2200 (the number immediately disappeared). 300 short of the kitty 😡😂😡. Somewhere on the last two days of the event I almost caved in and asked for help from the forum but that would have ruined the experiment. I did slightly increase my game play the last 4 days but all that did was get closer to the kitty without actually getting the kitty which is just really irritating. I mostly just played normally, sending out 50+ deliveries a day and increased closer to 100+ during the last four days. Stalked the newspaper for upgrade parts etc and in the end did NOT complete the goal. So now I know, the events can not be done by me with normal play and not turning to the forum for help. That's too bad for those who don't know this forum exists, have bad luck with the TL algorithms and have lives outside of this game.

Congratulations to everyone who made it! Thanks to the members of this great community that went out of their way to help others reach the goals.

GameOfFarms
09-29-14, 10:49 PM
I just wanted to congratulate everyone for, quite possibly, the nicest World Event forum thread I've ever seen. Generally there's a bit of argy bargy from those succeeding and those not. While I don't participate in swaps myself, it was amazing to see just how many people worked together and lent a hand to those who needed it to upgraded the tree. So even though the upgrade parts were still ridiculously random drops, there was a more positive tone this time around :)

ghjvcucjb
09-29-14, 10:53 PM
My option to upgrade disappeared, then reappeared but when I try it says it can't be upgrade at this time. Will it be available again at another time or is it completely permanently over? Cause I need to clear out the 60 some parts I have.

Carbuck
09-30-14, 05:27 AM
Congratulations to all who won the cat. It was great that everyone pulled together on this event. See you all for the next one.

eabrown25
09-30-14, 08:05 AM
This was a great event - too bad TL ended the tree upgrade option so quickly after the time ended. In the past there was more time to upgrade levels. I had to discard a bunch of tree parts. Fortunately I was able to upgrade my tree a couple of times before the timer ran out yesterday evening (EDT).

cloudsail
09-30-14, 02:20 PM
My final count was just about 2200 (the number immediately disappeared). 300 short of the kitty ������. Somewhere on the last two days of the event I almost caved in and asked for help from the forum but that would have ruined the experiment. I did slightly increase my game play the last 4 days but all that did was get closer to the kitty without actually getting the kitty which is just really irritating. I mostly just played normally, sending out 50+ deliveries a day and increased closer to 100+ during the last four days. Stalked the newspaper for upgrade parts etc and in the end did NOT complete the goal. So now I know, the events can not be done by me with normal play and not turning to the forum for help. That's too bad for those who don't know this forum exists, have bad luck with the TL algorithms and have lives outside of this game.

Congratulations to everyone who made it! Thanks to the members of this great community that went out of their way to help others reach the goals.

I dunno, I come on the forums occasionally and added some people, but most of my parts came from the newspaper. I barely started my farm when this event started, and I was on vacation for over 1/3 of the time. I still can't believe I actually managed to get the kitty and fully upgrade my tree, but there were a few nights where I got up in the middle of the night to collect leaves. I think this event was very doable, but it probably takes at least a few days of dedicated playing and strategizing, and some luck too.

wiggles2288
10-02-14, 04:34 AM
I could not get the kitty this time as well as not getting the kitty for the birthday event. I search the newspaper, send out a ton of deliveries and use the occasional gems for an upgrade piece. I felt it was more probable for me to get the kitty this time, just not in the cards. I have kids and a family outside of the games and don't get up in the middle of the night. Good job to those who got the cat!

mymummy789
10-02-14, 06:40 AM
Can someone please explain why Stormie sold me rope this morning when this event has been finished for a couple of days :mad:

ciarjen
10-02-14, 08:22 AM
Can someone please explain why Stormie sold me rope this morning when this event has been finished for a couple of days :mad:

The newspaper has been full of these parts which no one can use. I wonder if anyone from TL actually plays the game themselves :D

orleansparish
10-04-14, 01:16 AM

Why did I just come here to ask why Stormie is selling old parts? O.o

They expect me to believe his barn isn't fully expanded and he needs space?!?! So wack.

Fellow players and neighbors who I've been seeing Selling these parts. List them for sale and discard them. Don't let it take up space in your stand for more worthy items. Folks are still actually letting this stuff sit there for days. I'm trying to post on walls to say list and discard.

orleansparish
10-04-14, 01:18 AM
I could not get the kitty this time as well as not getting the kitty for the birthday event. I search the newspaper, send out a ton of deliveries and use the occasional gems for an upgrade piece. I felt it was more probable for me to get the kitty this time, just not in the cards. I have kids and a family outside of the games and don't get up in the middle of the night. Good job to those who got the cat!

Me neither. This event sucked big time. I'd like to blame the wifi but I just don't have time to collect from no tree every four hours. I also missed out on the truck. Which was the only cute prize aside from the cat. Everything else looked the same. Same fruit, same wood, same colors, identical layout. Nothing unique. Nothing that made me want to keep checking the same like I did for the easter and carnival events. Oh well.

ciarjen
10-04-14, 03:40 AM
Why did I just come here to ask why Stormie is selling old parts? O.o

They expect me to believe his barn isn't fully expanded and he needs space?!?! So wack.

Fellow players and neighbors who I've been seeing Selling these parts. List them for sale and discard them. Don't let it take up space in your stand for more worthy items. Folks are still actually letting this stuff sit there for days. I'm trying to post on walls to say list and discard.

I am surprised so many people are selling them. Every item which doesn't sell in a slot is losing your farm money you could be making on something else.

I have never known an event like this where TL didn't remove the items no longer needed.

ciarjen
10-04-14, 03:42 AM
Me neither. This event sucked big time. I'd like to blame the wifi but I just don't have time to collect from no tree every four hours. I also missed out on the truck. Which was the only cute prize aside from the cat. Everything else looked the same. Same fruit, same wood, same colors, identical layout. Nothing unique. Nothing that made me want to keep checking the same like I did for the easter and carnival events. Oh well.

There certainly has been a deterioration in terms of artwork. The decorations don't look good nor are distinguishable from each other and the fully upgraded tree is very poor.

Compare that to the Easter event with cute decorations, variety of design and animations and things have definitely not changed for the better.

fortloner
12-16-14, 05:34 PM
I like this game but it's very frustrating just when I think I'm catching up! I just again now spent another 6 gems by accident on a pig!!! I am participating in the Christmas event and it's even worse than thanksgiving except thanksgiving there was so much stuff dropping for the float that it was hard to get anything else which was awful. I have been trying to get a juicer since before thanksgiving and it ain't happening now with Trees at 2500 a pop. I will play out this event because of my community and then I'm afraid it's goodbye for me. There are a bunch of things wrong with the game: gems get used with no way to prevent, you can't track who is visiting past one day and there is no benefit to visiting friends and keeping that meter full at least none I've seen. Joined me.. Tapped out the Simpson's game.. more reasonable fun over the holidays and not so impossible. Friend me on there if you want...beckybenoit