PDA

View Full Version : Try Game - Free Gems! (Huge "Fail/Bug")...

Unregistered / Eldin
01-27-11, 03:50 PM
Greets!

When I first started with Restaurant Story, I loved it.
And I did ofcourse search for every other game that was made by the same company to find more games,
I started to play some and stopped with others, I still play Bakery Story for the most thought.

HOWEVER, my girl friend DID NOT try those and played both Bakery and Restaurant Story,
she then got up messages "Try this game and get Gems for free!" (Did depend on what game).
She then downloaded them all and got like 57 (Don't remember exactly) Gems for FREE!
Ofcourse, this thing is a great way for you to make us test your other games, its genious.

BUT... what about me then? You didn't even tell me to try your other games and I did it anyway,
why should I not be "registered" as "tryed them, free gems" when I try them because I love your games and my girl friend tryed them because she earned gems on it? What makes her so much more worth the Gems then me who actualy took my time and searched for the games? (Was before you added the "our other games" icon, or I missed it).

Im ofcourse glad for her, for why shouldn't I earn those aswell?
Maybe I even would get some bonus gems for trying your games without you teasing me?
You get my point I hope, it almost made me quit, and I don't think im alone at this.

Keep up the good game!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 10:21 PM
Greets!

When I first started with Restaurant Story, I loved it.
And I did ofcourse search for every other game that was made by the same company to find more games,
I started to play some and stopped with others, I still play Bakery Story for the most thought.

HOWEVER, my girl friend DID NOT try those and played both Bakery and Restaurant Story,
she then got up messages "Try this game and get Gems for free!" (Did depend on what game).
She then downloaded them all and got like 57 (Don't remember exactly) Gems for FREE!
Ofcourse, this thing is a great way for you to make us test your other games, its genious.

BUT... what about me then? You didn't even tell me to try your other games and I did it anyway,
why should I not be "registered" as "tryed them, free gems" when I try them because I love your games and my girl friend tryed them because she earned gems on it? What makes her so much more worth the Gems then me who actualy took my time and searched for the games? (Was before you added the "our other games" icon, or I missed it).

Im ofcourse glad for her, for why shouldn't I earn those aswell?
Maybe I even would get some bonus gems for trying your games without you teasing me?
You get my point I hope, it almost made me quit, and I don't think im alone at this.

Keep up the good game!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

To be eligible for the free gems you had to tap on the pop-up advertising them. You said yourself that you searched for the games, which doesn't count. If you had waited a while you might have been offered the free gems.

Unregistered / Eldin
01-28-11, 07:36 AM
Exactly, I searched for the games as I first of all had no idea of the Free Game thing,
and for the second, I liked their games, is that a bad thing?

Why not simply add free gems automaticly for they who tryed them?
I don't that this is fair.

/Eldin

Unregistered / Eldin
02-02-11, 09:50 AM
No one else want their 50-60 "lost" gems?

/Eldin

Eldin
05-14-11, 10:51 AM
I would still appriciate if you took a look at this, I don't belive that I'll ever see those Gems, but this shouldn't happens to others. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin
05-14-11, 10:57 AM
Oh, I just downloaded the new Poker game and only got Gems at Bakery Story, I am playing Nightclub, Fashion and Restaurant Story aswell.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

GroupMagma
05-14-11, 11:00 AM
Hi eldin,

The Gems are only awarded from the game in which they were downloaded.

Eldin
05-14-11, 11:03 AM
Greets!

Thats kinda a big fail from TeamLavas side don't you think?
Maybe this could be shown somewhere as I now got the Gems on Bakery in wich I don't need them at all when I need them on the others?
Could be nice with a message... uhm...

Thank You anyway for the answer even if I can't believe and hope that its not true.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Rachael98
05-14-11, 12:24 PM
Exactly, I searched for the games as I first of all had no idea of the Free Game thing,
and for the second, I liked their games, is that a bad thing?

Why not simply add free gems automaticly for they who tryed them?
I don't that this is fair.

/Eldin

I understand, but you must hit the button and download, presumably because otherwise the system won't recognise it. So not an act of cruelty, just an unavailable technical advance.

chvchv
05-14-11, 12:37 PM
Hello GroupMagma.

The Gems are only awarded from the game in which they were downloaded.

I ask myself: Why did I get no gems from the "Texas Poker" promotion?

I saw the the promotion window in Treasure Story, tapped the ad, wound up in the AppStore where I downloaded Taxas Poker, I started the game and even played a round. I then closed Texas Poker and also Treasure Story. I open TS and viola: No gems.

I did not download Texas Poker before. It was a new game for me. I even power cycled the iPad. The result: No gems!

Clearly your promotion is buggy!!

The promotion did work however on my iPhone, where I really received the 7 gems in City Story.

The question is now: Why did I not get the 7 gems for the promotion in Treasure Story on my iPad?