PDA

View Full Version : Advice please on best choice: toy maker, sushi shop, or forge?

amiableal
09-08-14, 12:05 AM
I'm almost to level 47 and wonder where next to spend. The word on the forge is not positive. I'm not sure of market for toys. I'd need to save more to get to sushi which would be fine for me. Would experienced players please weigh in with their views? Thanks much!

ciarjen
09-08-14, 02:43 AM
I'm almost to level 47 and wonder where next to spend. The word on the forge is not positive. I'm not sure of market for toys. I'd need to save more to get to sushi which would be fine for me. Would experienced players please weigh in with their views? Thanks much!

Definitely the Sushi shop. All the sushi items sell well. The rice and wasabi paste are take 1h 30 mins and 1hr 45 mins so are easy to make. The other items are more complicated, cost more to make so I don't bother making them.

The forge is just a waste of money. I don't use mine. I am short on nails and screws but to make them I need iron and hammers. I am short on hammers too and to make one of those you need 3 iron and 1 plank of wood. It's cheaper/easier to wait for the items to come up in the market instead and buy them.

I've not got the toy maker but reviews are not good and I think you need saws to cut wood as well to make things. Moneywise you are better using saws to cut wood and selling it.

Rice and wasabi, on the other hand don't sell well wet or dry but they do sell well made in the Sushi maker, that's why I recommend that to invest in.

amiableal
09-09-14, 07:29 AM
Thank you! Sound advice explained!