PDA

View Full Version : Constant crashing

kristanlh
09-07-14, 06:41 PM
I've never had a problem with this before, but for the last several days, Bubble Mania is crashing after almost every round (and sometimes even before a level loads). I'm jumping around islands, so I don't think it's limited to a certain island or level.

KishmishPls
09-08-14, 11:27 AM
I'm sorry to hear that!

You might want to try closing any applications that you may have running in the background- you can do this by double tapping the home button on your device, then swipe up to close the applications that appear.

If you are still crashing, can you let us know if you are experiencing this issue on specific levels and if so, which ones?

kristanlh
09-13-14, 09:24 PM
Now I'm experiencing it on the first level of the new island. Twice it has crashed when I tried to open/play the first level, taking away my life credit too. There were no other apps open.

cho2034
09-16-14, 04:30 PM
I don't know how to use or post my question this site. whenever I beat the level 346,bubble mania app disappeared or go out. So i reset my device(ipad) and i downloaded the app again but that was useless. How can i continue to playthe bubble mania?

KishmishPls
09-16-14, 04:53 PM
Can you make sure that you do not have any apps running in the background, cho2034?

kristanlh- We took a look and it appears that you have been able to get past this level. Hopefully this means it's working out, but make sure that you have a strong internet connection and that you close down any background applications!

cho2034
09-17-14, 10:28 AM
Thank you.. So i played the game after i closed other apps. but same thing happened. I have played the game same ipad so far by using wifi. how can i have a storong internet connection????

cho2034
10-02-14, 07:08 PM
Hi, this is cho2034 again. Unfortunately, same thing happened about level 348. do i have to have a new device? please help me!!!!

rw112
11-19-14, 06:07 AM
Im trying to open level 515 but it crashes every time and takes a life with it. I have no apps running in the background. I deleted and reloaded bubblemania but it just keeps crashing. Please HELP