PDA

View Full Version : A NEW OPTION WE NEED... Do you agree?

ginourmous
09-07-14, 04:37 PM
Hi, Love the game and have been playing for over 1 year. One thing that is making me crazy is having to go in the inventory to see what I have an scroll for hours to find anything.

I think a little number should be added to all items when we make them or plant them, see pictures. I think it would make it so much easier to get things done to build our stock pile.

Any body else would like this option?

Also, why is there an option in the INVENTORY for CONSUMABLE when selected nothing happens?

zenobia42
09-07-14, 06:40 PM
ITA. This has been brought up before in various other threads but it really does deserve it's own thread, so thanks for making one.

hugpete
09-07-14, 10:19 PM
There's a thread about this in the Suggestions forum. :)

ginourmous
09-08-14, 11:33 AM
Sorry, didn't see it... BUT... If it's been this long in the suggestion forum and nothing has happened, maybe it's time to revive the topic. :)

m1stery
09-08-14, 01:47 PM
This is really good idea... I completely support it!!!

Gr8ful1
09-08-14, 01:57 PM
I think showing the amount of an item in inventory when hovering would be extremely helpful!!

ParadiseLostForNow
09-09-14, 06:55 AM
Fantastic idea!

jimboser
09-09-14, 07:52 AM
The oldest thread I can find this suggestion is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41983-Castle-Story-Suggestion-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10&p=497464&viewfull=1#post497464

I know it pops up in almost every Poll that shows up. I know I've complained about it more than once. But we know that TL listens, and that's the important thing.

Moover
09-09-14, 08:32 AM
Add comments to those threads in the Suggestion section (that's what they are), and those threads will move to the front of the list, and grow in size. There is even at least one thread on the inventory/consumables issue.

All in all i agree :-)

ginourmous
09-12-14, 12:10 PM
I see that the wall limit has been removed... So, lets go people, if we talk about this for almost 2 years... We should get this option LOL :D

jimboser
09-12-14, 01:23 PM
I see that the wall limit has been removed... So, lets go people, if we talk about this for almost 2 years... We should get this option LOL :D

Based on that thread I mentioned a few posts up, we're almost at the 2 year mark for this feature! Also, Gem Confirmation! W00t!