PDA

View Full Version : Library confirmation

ParadiseLostForNow
09-07-14, 03:22 PM
I tried searching for this but couldn't find the answer.

Does levelling up the libraries increase the chances of books dropping? I know that increasing the levels for mines and such only increases the frequency of the drops, but want to know if the libraries are different.

Am I better off with 3 x L5 libraries or 6 x L1?

SpiritWind00
09-07-14, 06:10 PM
It's having more that will increase the likelihood of you getting books. Always collect from Thomas's house too. Have 1 at least level 5. I have 2 at level 5 and 4 at level 1.

zenobia42
09-07-14, 06:50 PM
I have five of them at level 5. I don't always have them all out though. I had only one, at level 3, for a long time, but found i needed many more when it was time to collect the ten bestiaries from them required as part of the quest to hatch a dragon egg that dropped from the forgotten roost. Especially since the main questline stopped dead in its tracks for a long due to it requiring ten dragon scales. So if you don't have a dragon yet, making multiple libraries will be really worth it when you get to that part of the game. More libraries = more chances to get library drops - spellbooks always, and bestiaries when you need them.

ParadiseLostForNow
09-07-14, 09:00 PM
I've already got the 10 beastiary books (and they took forever!). It's just the spellbooks I need to upgrade my wizard schools and trying to figure out the fastest way to gather them.

tigarlilyvol
09-08-14, 03:53 AM
More libraries even level 1 drop spellbooks

Chaotarch
09-08-14, 04:11 AM
I tried searching for this but couldn't find the answer.

Does levelling up the libraries increase the chances of books dropping? I know that increasing the levels for mines and such only increases the frequency of the drops, but want to know if the libraries are different.

Am I better off with 3 x L5 libraries or 6 x L1?

lv1 or lv5 = anyway:rolleyes:
collect from old thomas house every 2h and you should get more as from libraries...

roguebee
09-08-14, 04:02 PM
Sometimes you'll get them when the knights return from Searching the Vaults or Hunting Bandits