PDA

View Full Version : Faerie Jar help!

ParadiseLostForNow
09-07-14, 03:14 PM
Can someone tell me the best places to get faerie jars? I collect as offer as possible from the magic garden, the faerie respite and Sir P. but have a real shortage in my kingdom.

Currently towards to end of the blythewood sapling part two, and will be coming to a standstill if I can't make more silver bars.

I thought I read that glimmer bulbs won't drop the jars after the respite is at level five, but can't find it now. I am full on GB so haven't been planting and harvesting them.

Any thoughts?

PurpleScorpion76
09-07-14, 04:03 PM
I think I harvested wheat the other day and got one.

katbtodd
09-07-14, 04:57 PM
Thinking the goddess tree drops them , magic garden too as a rare drop

SpiritWind00
09-07-14, 08:24 PM
I've never known Wheat to drop faerie jars. They'll turn up eventually. Give the glimmer bulbs another go and yes the magic garden drops them also. Sounds like your doing all you can though. Good luck! Maybe plant some strawberries and do the trade for energy so your glimmer bulbs don't go to waste.

ParadiseLostForNow
09-07-14, 09:03 PM
Well, I just got one from the respite, so can continue a bit further. I'm actually on the quest to get the Goddess Tree, so that won't help me just yet. Hopefully the GB plants will help me out here.

zenobia42
09-07-14, 09:53 PM
I have gotten faerie jars from Ivy's hut as well. But she drops so much cool stuff I doubt anyone skips collecting from her hut and therefore misses out on that source.