PDA

View Full Version : Ideas and Feedback:

Unregistered / Eldin
01-27-11, 03:33 PM
As a start, great game! Simple, but great!
However, things can always be added, so here we go!

Expansion Pack:
A great way for you to earn more money could be to add an "expansion" wich will cost some real money,
maybe as much as the cheapest games? Its abit under 1 Dollar, or "7 Swedish Kronor".
I bet that almost everyone would buy it, and you would then get extra items and maybe make it possible to buy 2 more "ovens" then stop at lvl 41 as it is now? Maybe you'll also get a few extra food and drinks that you can make? 2 of each or something? A great way for you to earn more money, after a few days when I realy fell in love with the game, I searched for an update to buy even if it wasen't needed at that point. I might not be the only one? ;)

Gems Value and Prizes:
Right now, I believe your "buying gem" prizes are realy unstable, it costs you to much and you get to few.
I think that you would earn more at selling like 10-20 gems for the 5-10 Swedish Kronor, its like an half - 1 dollar,
and also make a person earn more gems then it is today when buying bigger amounts. The items also costs some realy crazy and randomized numbers to get, some items are worth it and some not even to think about even if its ofcourse individual, but they have to be checked.

Food and Items:
Both those things can always be updated, alot of randomizing will get more peoples to love it as they realy can make different types of bakerys in their own style, but still, it could be something for an "expansion pack".

Drinks:
At Bakery Story, you can make Drinks. I know that Restaurant Story got 3 different ovens/grills while Bakery only have 2 (and one could be added there), BUT, Drinks is still something can could be awesome for Restaurant aswell! It could also be Coffe, Hot Choclate, Cider, Cola, Soda Drinks and maybe Milkchakes? Or why not add that to the Bakery? I believe that Drinks would be awsome.

Thank you for reading, feel free to comment!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 03:34 PM
By the way, here is my Restaurant:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/EldinWorld/Other/RestaurantStory.jpg

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Unregistered / Eldin
01-29-11, 05:02 AM
So no one as for example wants to see Drinks in Restaurant story? :o

/Eldin

Unregistered
01-29-11, 07:11 AM
I would these are great ideas but would also be intrested in haveing the ability to get more gifts than 20. especially since you can only get so many stoves every 3 levels and as you get higher the levels the longer they take. Would love to be able to bye food.

Unregistered / Eldin
02-02-11, 09:49 AM
Another note about the gem prices:

In my case, the money is not a problem at all, I just don't see that I realy get what I pay for.
It wont matter if its 1 dollar or 1000 dollar for the thing you buy, you just want to get the feeling that its worth it.

My point is, what about they who got less money? Are they buying when I don't?

/Eldin

Unregistered
02-10-11, 01:44 PM
I have found my self wanting to view my cookbook even when all my appliences are in use. To be able to line up my next item for cooking would be nice. Also to have a complete cookbook (stove, oven and grill in one) would make choosing items to cook easier. Thanks for listening:)

Unregistered
02-11-11, 01:54 PM
I agree with Eldin about drink making being available in RS. I also like the idea of a cookbook. I have found myself wishing I could look through the cookbook to see what to make next.

What is the max # of appliances you can have total once you are leveled up? Anyone know?

Eldin
05-14-11, 10:55 AM
It was a time since I wrote this, and the "lvl limit of ovens etc" has been fixed, great update there LavaTeam!
However, I still believe that the prizes for gems are realy randomized and that an "expansion" could be a great way to earn money for you.

Beside that, to make Drinks in Restaurant Story would be realy great.
Keep it up! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

bakery1sj
05-16-11, 10:39 AM
Choosing what we want from the magic box rather than it assigning a gift would be great. also choosing to spend coins or gems for an item rather than it being one or the other would be great.

Eldin
05-16-11, 01:41 PM
In some way it could be good, but I still think that it would loose its entire charm,
why have it as a magic box then and not a normal aviable item for Gems?
Think of it and you'll probaly get the point ^^

Kind Regards,
Eldin.