PDA

View Full Version : Could we get some more grill recipes?

pixiegamer
09-07-14, 08:58 AM
Hi everybody!

I love that Restaurant Story continues to give us new recipes on our basic appliances (stove, oven, and even the Drink Machine recently!), but I've noticed the grill tends to be a bit neglected. And, more importantly, we don't have any grilled desserts! With that in mind, I'd like to suggest some new grill recipes. Even if none of them make it past the drawing board, I hope the devs will consider adding some recipes to the grill in the future :)

Suggestions:
-Grilled Peaches (YUM! Could be done sweet or savory, but if done sweet, it could be our first grill dessert!)
-Grilled Pears (Sweet with berry sauce, savory as a salad with walnuts and cheese)
-Pineapple Skewers (Self-explanatory, simple, and delicious ;) )
-Grilled Pizza (Would go nicely with the current pizza goals we have now - and pizza is always good!)
-Grilled Garden Veggies (Onions, bell peppers, zucchinis, eggplants, etc.)
-Grilled Zucchini (Great by itself)
-Grilled Summer Squash (A nice way to bid farewell to the summer months?)
-Pumpkin Skewers (A nice way to welcome autumn?)

I'll probably add more as I get more ideas.

Added:
-Grilled Asparagus!

koigras
09-19-14, 10:21 AM
My favorite appliance so far is the grill, I'd love more recipes for it! Practically anything can go on one after all. And pumpkin skewers do sound really cute and autumn-ish. :)

ElaineCarrel
09-21-14, 07:28 PM
I so agree. I'd love to pull my grill out of storage, dust the cobwebs off and cook on it. I seriously don't remember when I last cooked on it.
Plz TL give us some new grill recipes.
Thx

pixiegamer
09-26-14, 02:01 PM
Glad to see people like the idea :)

Well... it's been 8 weeks since we last got a new non-goal, basic-appliance recipe :( I'm hoping this post might get some attention if TL is looking for suggestions! There are nine above in the first post, and here are a few more:

-Grilled Tomato Slices
-Grilled Stuffed Figs
-Grilled Honeyed Apples (:o)
-Grilled Pork Chops (surprised we don't have this yet!)
-Grilled Turkey (It doesn't always have to be prepared in the oven! :D)
-Grilled Romaine Salad
-Grilled Yams
-Grilled Fish Tacos