PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing gems

cafferomanza
09-07-14, 06:34 AM
I had 6 gems in my account and clicked to buy some more to finish a level. It looked like the process had been completed successfully, but the gems didn't register and the number stayed at 6. I clicked the purchase button again, thinking something had gone wrong, but I got a message saying "you have made this purchase, but it hasn't been downloaded yet". I shut down the game to see if the change would register, but it didn't. I opened the game again this morning after shutting it down last night and the gem count is still at 6, and furthermore, when I click on the add gems button, I get nothing but a blank screen. The add keys and add coins buttons take me to their menus; its only the gems menu that has disappeared. I know don't know whether I was actually charged for those gems or not-no receipt from Apple yet, but they usually take a couple of days.

What gives?

kooky panda
09-07-14, 10:42 AM
Sounds like you had an out of sync issue when purchasing.
You can log into your apple account and check under purchases to see if you were charged. If so , send a copy of your receipt to support@teamlava.com.

Try doing a hard reset of your device. (Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign).
You can also try going under settings and clear out cookies and data, then restart your device.

sebcuta
10-15-14, 11:36 AM
Is the game available still. I cannot find it and would love to try it out. I can play both apple and andriod?
Thanks.