PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with TL?

EBJW
09-06-14, 09:57 PM
What's going on with TeamLava?
Designs less beautiful, awful icon, big event with all deco-static prizes, and then a 2-year-celebration with as reward... some coins and stars...?!?

kudukuda
09-07-14, 03:07 AM
There could be a number of reasons for thie.
Here's what I am opting to think: the staff is changing. Most probably the graphic designers, and they want to put in a tuch of thier own.
Also, glimmergate or aggwynne said that next month they would be getting back to the main story line, so I am assuming, or maybe it iswishful thinking, that these updates havejust beenbuying time so the developers can work on that.
Another thing could be that they tried ut the big community event with decorations so that if it didnt work out for many/most players theywould onlymiss ut on some decorations.I am hoping, again...wishing, that thenext communityevent will be forsomething worthwhile.
Like i said, maybe this is wishful thining and maybe i am too optimistic. ButI am trying to give TLthe benefit of e doubt.

millsabode
09-07-14, 04:02 AM
I just wish that the game could expand and make use of all the materials we are maxed out on. I have been on level 50 for some time now and don't bother collecting from mines any more as I don't need any more stone, ore, etc. Even wisp lanterns are not needed until I can expand. Over large items are all in storage because of lack of space. Expansions and useful buildings are what we need now.

meme1098
09-07-14, 07:09 AM
I'm using up my materials in the workshop & forge. Still have a ways to go before I'm maxed on enchanted & ornate blocks/beams, and platters & armor. Not collecting from my mines means no mithril drops. I've gotten several in the last week or so.

I even collect from my dragons every other day or so even though I'm maxed on scales & mythic essence. They sometimes drop gems & energy.

gilachaya
09-07-14, 08:01 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. I stopped collecting from my dragons since I was maxed. I am hoping for more from the storyline as it goes forward. Like many of the long term players I've finished all the quests and am stockpiling. I love this game but have been disappointed lately. Hopefully it is due to summer vacations.

I'm using up my materials in the workshop & forge. Still have a ways to go before I'm maxed on enchanted & ornate blocks/beams, and platters & armor. Not collecting from my mines means no mithril drops. I've gotten several in the last week or so.

I even collect from my dragons every other day or so even though I'm maxed on scales & mythic essence. They sometimes drop gems & energy.