PDA

View Full Version : Extra windmill

avian946
09-06-14, 04:39 PM
I would like to see an extra windmill added, the corn starch was a pest due to the fact that it takes 90 mins, but I made it work. Now truffle shavings are added and they also take 90 mins. I find it difficult to keep enough of the sugars and flour to make all my products. I've had to abandon corn starch based products as I can only afford to dedicate one mill to the 90 min products. Even if the third mill becomes available when you expand to the truffle Forrest! This would be amazing!!

pundoggity
09-10-14, 10:00 AM
I would like to see an extra windmill added, the corn starch was a pest due to the fact that it takes 90 mins, but I made it work. Now truffle shavings are added and they also take 90 mins. I find it difficult to keep enough of the sugars and flour to make all my products. I've had to abandon corn starch based products as I can only afford to dedicate one mill to the 90 min products. Even if the third mill becomes available when you expand to the truffle Forrest! This would be amazing!!

Totally agree

bss18974
09-10-14, 10:42 AM
How about a "turbo" windmill... One that costs more but produces its output in half the time....

ciarjen
09-10-14, 12:24 PM
Agree!

Rynetory2
09-10-14, 07:40 PM
I love an extra windmill. :) hopefully this doesn't cost a bomb. ;-)

avian946
09-11-14, 04:13 PM
How about a "turbo" windmill... One that costs more but produces its output in half the time....

Ooooo turbo windmill sounds even better!! Bag of flour in 2 mins!!!! I'd make a fortune! Lol