PDA

View Full Version : Multiple iTunes accounts on one device question

ojapple96
09-06-14, 01:52 PM
I downloaded BS from a family members iTunes account store but I have my own and would rather use that as I get gift cards to use for gems. What happens if I delete the current one associated with a family members iTunes and re download the app under my own iTunes account? Will everything I currently have $/level/XP/Gems be lost or will it all still be there because it's the same device (iPhone 5)?

Or is it possible to have 2 BS apps on 1 device?

Thanks for any help figuring this out.

gail66
09-06-14, 03:32 PM
as long as you use the same device for your game yes you can change your apple account and create your own
only if you download your game to another phone you'll lose it and have to start over again or email team lava to tranfare over BUT yer you can I did and it works

kooky panda
09-06-14, 07:22 PM
You can change your iTunes account. Since you originally downloaded the games under the other iTunes account, to be able to make in game purchases, you will need to delete
the games and redownload them after you set up new iTunes account.

Your games are saved on Team Lava's servers, so they are safe.

Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password under one of your games before deleting.

ojapple96
09-06-14, 08:08 PM
You can change your iTunes account. Since you originally downloaded the games under the other iTunes account, to be able to make in game purchases, you will need to delete
the games and redownload them after you set up new iTunes account.

Your games are saved on Team Lava's servers, so they are safe.

Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password under one of your games before deleting.

Thank you both. So I have the storm ID and password I use to log here onto the forum so if I delete and install in the account I want to do in app purchases from I'll still be at the same level, $, XP, gems and bakery set-up as us now? Promise?!

kooky panda
09-07-14, 10:52 AM
Thank you both. So I have the storm ID and password I use to log here onto the forum so if I delete and install in the account I want to do in app purchases from I'll still be at the same level, $, XP, gems and bakery set-up as us now? Promise?!

If you forum storm ID and password are the same for your games, then yes, you are safe. You will not lose your progress after deleting and reinstalling the games.