PDA

View Full Version : infinity can be used as a parent!

droopy123love
09-06-14, 03:12 AM
Infinity has been impotent for a long time, but infinity can be used agian as a real breading diamonddragon that adds diamond as element to your pool.
I read this elsewhere on the forum, but this fact maybe missed out for many people, so I thought just to start a new thread to point everyone on this opportunity :)

an extra chance for people without diamonds, some people are offered a valuepack with infinity at the moment, maybe this is a route to be able to get other diamonds more easy?

maizee0404
09-06-14, 08:42 AM
Infinity has been impotent for a long time, but infinity can be used agian as a real breading diamonddragon that adds diamond as element to your pool.
I read this elsewhere on the forum, but this fact maybe missed out for many people, so I thought just to start a new thread to point everyone on this opportunity :)

an extra chance for people without diamonds, some people are offered a valuepack with infinity at the moment, maybe this is a route to be able to get other diamonds more easy?

Impotent that made me giggle!!
Im glad hes able to breed again how exciting :)

PineapplePigeon
09-06-14, 09:08 AM
I just put in Diamond and Infinity to see what I would get and I got a Fire...? With a Justice in the nest too lol

knj00
09-06-14, 12:47 PM
I just put in Diamond and Infinity to see what I would get and I got a Fire...?

Yep, that sounds about right. Using Infinity and Diamond is just like using Diamond and Diamond, you can get any single-type dragon as a result except for those that cannot be bred.

I think this change is great!

TL finally decided that changing Infinity to a dragon that couldn't be used as a breeding parent was a bad idea. Like we all said back then. lol ;)

PineapplePigeon
09-07-14, 09:10 AM
I tried Infinity and Diamond again and I'm getting a Saturn!

kooky panda
09-07-14, 10:14 AM
It is great news that the Infinity can once again be used as a parent!
Please continue your discussions on the infinity dragon on a current thread.
Infinity Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56413-Infinity-Dragon-Part-II&p=700487&viewfull=1#post700487)
Infinity Value Pack (Infinity can now be a parent) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?72819-Infinity-Value-Pack-(Infinity-can-now-be-a-parent))