PDA

View Full Version : Help Please! Farm Story 2 questions

phil_4_2
09-05-14, 11:01 PM
I don't understand why that some if the items I am needing to complete orders to send out on my plane I must buy from the newspaper when I have them in my barn or silo storage?? This drives me crazy! I know that I have the items bc when I choose which items I want to sell at my shop, my list of options and how many I have stored pops up and I need them! Any way to get to those things??

farmernana3
09-06-14, 11:26 AM
Yes, I have the same questions. I can't really build, because I need paint cans, which I seem to never get. I think this game is a gem trap, because it seems like you either wait forever to get the items you need or you have to use gems to get them. I need some beginners help!!! Please

bss18974
09-06-14, 03:09 PM
Yes, I have the same questions. I can't really build, because I need paint cans, which I seem to never get. I think this game is a gem trap, because it seems like you either wait forever to get the items you need or you have to use gems to get them. I need some beginners help!!! Please
You are right, this game can be a gem trap and there are plenty of gem traps in the game.

However, I suggest you search these forums for specific things you have questions about and read the results. Most of your questions are answered there and many times over.

phil_4_2
09-16-14, 05:50 AM
I feel like I have searched the forums for answers but have not found any. This is very aggravating. How much sense does it make to have to buy items from others shops that I have in storage?? Also, what is the "trade" button beside my neighbors names?

Rynetory2
09-16-14, 11:17 AM
I feel like I have searched the forums for answers but have not found any. This is very aggravating. How much sense does it make to have to buy items from others shops that I have in storage?? Also, what is the "trade" button beside my neighbors names?

Email TL about this issue of your items in storage. The trade button next to neighbors names simply show you their shop when you click on it.

kooky panda
09-16-14, 11:23 AM
I don't understand why that some if the items I am needing to complete orders to send out on my plane I must buy from the newspaper when I have them in my barn or silo storage?? This drives me crazy! I know that I have the items bc when I choose which items I want to sell at my shop, my list of options and how many I have stored pops up and I need them! Any way to get to those things??

When you click on a box in your plane, do all items have a green check mark? You will need to all the items listed in the box to be able send off the delivery.

If so, can you post screenshots of your plane orders you are referring to, plus screen shot of your barn or silo showing you have enough items?