PDA

View Full Version : Will there be Anniversary Tournament part 3? Or that is it

Mikachernova
09-05-14, 07:17 PM
I just wonder if there will be the Anniversary Tournament part 3 or we will be done this week with such pathetic rewards? :((

Mikachernova
09-05-14, 07:20 PM
Actually if it is it -I will better keep my mithril and don't follow the quest at all. Very disappointed.

EBJW
09-05-14, 10:24 PM
I hope this isn't it.... I like the quest, but that end is an anti-climax!! I hoped for a new permanent animal, beast or....

(and I hope that blue dire boar will teach my red one a lesson: not showing up every other minute when I collect :rolleyes:)

PurpleScorpion76
09-06-14, 01:05 AM
It's actually made me not care that I don't have mystery fragment yet, I'm in no rush now.

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-06-14, 07:13 AM
just posted this in the tourney thread but glimmergate said this at the beginning of part 1:

Hey everyone, this week's update is the first part of a two week storyline...(clipped)

So, there is no part 3.

kudukuda
09-06-14, 11:04 AM
just posted this in the tourney thread but glimmergate said this at the beginning of part 1:

So, there is no part 3.

You know woodsy... You really put a damper on things (even if what you say is 100% correct)
But i still love you and will still come to your parties to get plastered! ��

Queenzod
09-06-14, 11:21 AM
You know woodsy... You really put a damper on things (even if what you say is 100% correct)
But i still love you and will still come to your parties to get plastered! ��

NW's in treatment this weekend for excessive partying. She has to have all her blood removed and replaced with the stuff from alien glow sticks. That's what that giant spire thing from the sun festival generates. All that work just so NW can get her blood replaced regularly like Keith Richards...

kudukuda
09-06-14, 12:56 PM
NW's in treatment this weekend for excessive partying. She has to have all her blood removed and replaced with the stuff from alien glow sticks. That's what that giant spire thing from the sun festival generates. All that work just so NW can get her blood replaced regularly like Keith Richards...

So that explains why there wasn't a party at her place this w/e.