PDA

View Full Version : Rare - Super Rare

Anaboe
09-05-14, 06:44 PM
Some Super Rares are more like commons to me. I've been trying to breed Aurora for weeks now, and I keep ketting Poisons, Serpents and Island Dragons. But, this bothers me: I have plenty of Atlantis-dragons, and keep breeding them. But the Aurora-dragon keeps avoiding me time after time. While Aurora is simply rare, an Atlantis is Super Rare.

But, when I try to breed some limited dragon, I can try for weeks without result, and then, out of nowhere, I breed 3 or even 4 of them in a row (May, Goodwitch). Also Aether and Peacock ain't rare to me,

What Super Rare is Common to you?

PineapplePigeon
09-05-14, 08:08 PM
Planet is practically common oh my goodness

benjessie
09-05-14, 08:15 PM
Rares that seem common: Laserlight, Serpent (traded all of them), Wild (OMG)
Super Rares that seem common: Landworm (OMG!!!!!), Social (traded all), Parakeet

hugpete
09-05-14, 09:28 PM
Rares that seem common: Laserlight, Serpent (traded all of them), Wild (OMG)
Super Rares that seem common: Landworm (OMG!!!!!), Social (traded all), Parakeet

Took me a very long time to get Wild and Landworm.

MakJulos
09-07-14, 06:36 AM
Let me breed red/yellow and i'll massproduce Clockworks and Honeybees, or maybe mix green/yellow and get a bunch of Parakeets. Aether comes easy from blue/purple too, and there's a few more "super rares" that aren't very super rare!

The rarity ranking really is a big joke, and we've concluded that on this forum before! :)

PineapplePigeon
09-07-14, 09:06 AM
Let me breed red/yellow and i'll massproduce Clockworks and Honeybees, or maybe mix green/yellow and get a bunch of Parakeets. Aether comes easy from blue/purple too, and there's a few more "super rares" that aren't very super rare!

The rarity ranking really is a big joke, and we've concluded that on this forum before! :)
I've never gotten a Honeybee before. I spent a whole week trying about a month back, what a failure that was...

benjessie
09-07-14, 05:43 PM
I've never gotten a Honeybee before. I spent a whole week trying about a month back, what a failure that was...

I've gotten like five, but traded or sold them all. I don't like them much, they're ugly in my opinion and kind of creepy. The third stage is worst, and epic.

pattons_friends
09-09-14, 05:19 AM
I hate social, I am forever getting it, especially at the moment because I am trying to get leo, I wait excitedly when I see 21hrs just to see a social :mad: I get a lot of tricksters & mistmoths from the rare category but I have to say I mainly get commons!!!

Lesimony
09-09-14, 05:47 AM
Many people believe that a dragon is only Rare or Super Rare until you get one. Once you island has "cracked the code" for the dragon, it become a "slightly rare", not as bad as common but you'll get it more often than one you've never bred. I know that seems true on my Island.

rissah
09-09-14, 08:41 AM
There are some "rares" that I tried a long while for that just never happened and now they're gone, and some "super rares" that I get so often sometimes I don't even trade them, I just sell them. The super rares I get most often are: Atlantis, Landworm, Aether, and Social, same as some of the people on here, so maybe those should just be labeled rare haha.