PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Value Pack (Infinity can now be a parent)

Carbuck
09-05-14, 01:15 PM
The notice just appeared on my island.

The inifinity maybe be good for the battle arena. But be aware that it can't be used to breed another dragon. Just wanted to alert those who are fairly new to this game.

AnnirasSweets
09-05-14, 03:19 PM
I was actually thinking about getting this one, but apparently the universe has other ideas. I can't seem to purchase it because I keep getting an error. I'm going to take this as a sign I'm not meant to get it.

cazcats
09-05-14, 04:22 PM
The notice just appeared on my island.

The Inifinity maybe be good for the battle arena. But be aware that it can't be used to breed another dragon. Just wanted to alert those who are fairly new to this game.

Thank you for the tip re breeding. At level 121, I do not have an Ultra rare dragon - so I am considering the purchase. But it is a shame I will not be able to breed other dragons, potentially other Ultra rare dragons.

FrozenTurtle
09-05-14, 05:51 PM
We've just allowed Infinity Dragon to be used in the Breeding Den or Breeding Roost! Pick up your Infinity Dragon so you can start breeding with it today! :)

PineapplePigeon
09-05-14, 08:01 PM
We've just allowed Infinity Dragon to be used in the Breeding Den or Breeding Roost! Pick up your Infinity Dragon so you can start breeding with it today! :)

I just noticed this! I was about to start a thread, but I thought I should check the forums first

benjessie
09-05-14, 08:17 PM
Yay! Even though I don't have one, or a diamond. -.-
In addition to being able to be bred, is Infinity bred just like diamond, or still diferent

Carbuck
09-05-14, 11:26 PM

That's a change. Is this a temporary change or a permanent one?

That would be great!

jeroen1975
09-06-14, 12:02 AM
Well after readimg this, i tried breeding with infinity, threw in infinity and leo and hit 18hrs breedtime, most likely a trickster or maybe a peacock wiil be the result, but it is nice to get something else as a fire from breeding infinity;)

ciarjen
09-06-14, 01:49 AM

That's great news, thanks.

Perhaps a mod can change the title of the thread to show that Infinity can now be used for breeding as a lot of players will miss this thread because they already have infinity.

maguar
09-06-14, 04:06 PM
Perhaps a mod can change the title of the thread to show that Infinity can now be used for breeding as a lot of players will miss this thread because they already have infinity.

Done :)

MakJulos
09-07-14, 06:29 AM

Thanks but no thanks! :)

fattom19
09-07-14, 08:49 AM
In addition to being able to be bred, is Infinity bred just like diamond, or still diferent

Yes Infinity is bred like a diamond four colors... But the most popular colors are purple/blue and yellow/green... I personally got it with Wizard and Parakeet, the most widely used combo for it tho is Wizard/fairy... Hope this helps and gl with getting it!

ciarjen
09-07-14, 09:00 AM

Once you get a diamond, infinity is easy to breed, although it may take some time.

Breed diamond with forest to get quetzal. Will get many forest fails but they are 20 seconds.

Breed diamond with fire to get crusader. Will get many fire fails but they are 20 seconds

Then breed diamond with quetzal or crusader to get Infinity.

brandonu
09-10-14, 01:24 PM
I stumbled on this thread by accident. My first real attempt (fire fail) yielded 8 hours and a Jester. Pretty wild.