PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy update: Thunderhawk 9-5-14

kooky panda
09-05-14, 11:49 AM
New Creature!!

Lesimony
09-05-14, 11:53 AM
Electric and Nature, Common. Don't know time yet, but either this one or Eagle Beagle is 16 hours (on breeder right now).

SANDSCApe
09-05-14, 12:10 PM
Cute baby. Looks like a recoloring of the Cosmic Phoenix. But hopefully the juvenile and adult forms will be bigger. The Phoenix form is very tiny. We can't have a tiny grown-up Thunderhawk!

The arrival of not one, but TWO Electric-Nature hybrids brings an end to the fail-proof breeding of Emerald Dragons with the Gem-Nature-Electric combo. I can openly mention it now that the spoilers have arrived. I only bred five additional Emeralds since last weekend. Don't hate me friends. LOL

Anyuszko
09-05-14, 12:23 PM
Cute baby. Looks like a recoloring of the Cosmic Phoenix. But hopefully the juvenile and adult forms will be bigger. The Phoenix form is very tiny. We can't have a tiny grown-up Thunderhawk!

The arrival of not one, but TWO Electric-Nature hybrids brings an end to the fail-proof breeding of Emerald Dragons with the Gem-Nature-Electric combo. I can openly mention it now that the spoilers have arrived. I only bred five additional Emeralds since last weekend. Don't hate me friends. LOL

Hey man you are really smart. I was visiting you but not realized what you are doing

neferphitix
09-05-14, 09:06 PM
I got 17 hours breeding peamoth and fire glider, figure this must be thunderhawk.

Never mind, just saw the update for eaglebeagle 17, not 16.

SANDSCApe
09-09-14, 09:38 PM
Dear Thunderhawk,

You have officially worn out your brief welcome. The honeymoon is over and your hatchling cuteness is no longer so endearing. We are sick and tired of breeding your 16-hour siblings then nursing them on our single nest for another 16 hours. Every single one of them is a 32-hour ordeal. Nearly a day and a half. We hate to break it to you, but we've started selling them straight from the nest to a factory that makes egg batter.
You're no Phoenix, Hawkie, even though you've copied her form. Matter of fact, you're not much of a hawk at all, much less a THUNDERhawk. Where's your thunder, huh? Oh right, it got stolen by the Beagle and Sphinx. No wonder you're blocking us from them.
Your thread isn't even getting traffic. Take a hike, yellow bird! Stop tying up our Tree of Life.

Sincerely,
The Forest Keepers

zenobia42
09-10-14, 09:44 AM
Dear Thunderhawk,

You have officially worn out your brief welcome. The honeymoon is over and your hatchling cuteness is no longer so endearing. We are sick and tired of breeding your 16-hour siblings then nursing them on our single nest for another 16 hours. Every single one of them is a 32-hour ordeal. Nearly a day and a half. We hate to break it to you, but we've started selling them straight from the nest to a factory that makes egg batter.
You're no Phoenix, Hawkie, even though you've copied her form. Matter of fact, you're not much of a hawk at all, much less a THUNDERhawk. Where's your thunder, huh? Oh right, it got stolen by the Beagle and Sphinx. No wonder you're blocking us from them.
Your thread isn't even getting traffic. Take a hike, yellow bird! Stop tying up our Tree of Life.

Sincerely,
The Forest Keepers

Hear, hear!

zenobia42
09-15-14, 06:42 PM
ENOUGH WITH THE WAYYYYYYYYY TOO HIGH THUNDERHAWK ODDS!

We are all REALLY REALLY REALLY tired of 16 hour fails. Whether trying for a beagle / sphinx or for a unicorn with nature & electric in the mix, it seems like these stupid birds show up 90% of the time. This little experiment to see how much we can possibly stand of not just the same exact animal over and over and over again, but a SIXTEEN HOUR one has got to end.

my607
09-15-14, 08:41 PM
I agree too. The next time I'm getting thunder hawk I'm selling it. I have three already and that's enough. All I seem to be getting are commons and it's annoying.

zenobia42
09-15-14, 09:52 PM
I agree too. The next time I'm getting thunder hawk I'm selling it. I have three already and that's enough. All I seem to be getting are commons and it's annoying.

I have 3 and I've already sold 3 and I have #7 breeding. And I know others have been stuck with way more than that. It's just stupid and sucks fun out of the game the way it is now.

Anyuszko
09-16-14, 02:17 AM
After 11 pieces of this animal, I turned out for a while. Was keeping all of them, but now my island is full of them, they are running everywhere.

Thinking on opening a garage sale. Official price is 300 gems. Mine are on sale for 30 now. .)

SANDSCApe
09-16-14, 03:34 AM
After 11 pieces of this animal, I turned out for a while. Was keeping all of them, but now my island is full of them, they are running everywhere.

Thinking on opening a garage sale. Official price is 300 gems. Mine are on sale for 30 now. .)

If I sell Plantlers, Pandaffodil & Rock Rhino and move Bamboon to Earth, I could fit 3 more Thunderhawks on Nature.
Then if I sell Fairy Ferret, Armordillo & Pyro Pony, I could transfer my Electric Gliders and Daredevil to Fire and fit another 3 Hawks on Electric.
Then if one by one, I sell off other animals AND their habitats, I could build more Electric Enclaves and...

Oh yeah. Another Thunderhawk on the nest and another 16 hours breeding. Mind you, this is from using FOUR elements. Must be some sort of magnetic field in the Garden.

zenobia42
09-19-14, 01:11 PM
I HATE you, Thunderhawk. You and your 16 hours clog up my next 90% of the time even though I always put 4 elements in the nest. If I can't get a unicorn, I'd like to at least get something else I don't have yet. And if I can't get that, I'd like to at least get a short fail time. Thunderhawk, you fail so hard you put all other fails to shame. Leave me alone. I've already sold a bunch of you and used the rest to take up space. But I only ever wanted the one of you. Please. Go AWAY.