PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest Friday: What's in Store for Us?

SANDSCApe
09-05-14, 11:20 AM
The TeamLava blog does not seem to offer a preview of new content for this game as it does with other TL games. Does anybody know where we can go for a sneak peek of new animals?

If not, speculate here about what type of animal you think will be released on Fantasy Forest Fridays!

New animals seem to be rolled out around 12Noon Pacific time, about an hour from now. At least that seems to be the time for Friday arrivals. They are less consistent about the timing of animals they occasionally release on other days.

SANDSCApe
09-05-14, 11:33 AM
Today, I'm expecting either a Gem-Fire hybrid or an Electric Nature hybrid.

Reasons:

A Gem-Fire was hinted at when Kooky Panda explained the reasons and conditions for imposing extended breed times on Pandaffodils resulting from the Gem-Nature combo. She seemed to imply that a similar treatment might be applied to Pyro Pony.

An Emerald-Nature hybrid is the next logical addition to the Electric animals since we only have Electric-Fire so far.
(I have another secret reason for expecting an Electric-Nature, but don't want to spoil the fun that may stop with its arrival.)

my607
09-05-14, 11:33 AM
I just saw the new animal. It's called thunder hawk a yellowish bird.

my607
09-05-14, 11:34 AM
Actually there's two yellowish animal the second is an eagle beagle.

SANDSCApe
09-05-14, 11:57 AM
Actually there's two yellowish animal the second is an eagle beagle.

Wow! They were early this time. Ah well, hold off speculations until NEXT FRIDAY (or Thursday), please.
Would you believe -- TWO Electric-Natures? Go to the thread for those animals to find out the "secret" reason I was expecting and dreading their arrival.

kooky panda
09-05-14, 12:05 PM
Updates for today:

Eagle Beagle (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72816-Fantasy-Update-Eagle-Beagle-9-5-14)

Thunderhawk (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72815-Fantasy-update-Thunderhawk-9-5-14)