PDA

View Full Version : Winddancer Dragon- (IOS) Craftable/Battle-EXPIRED

amerirish
09-05-14, 10:40 AM
So I just battled and received a Winddancer Ring, it says to collect them to craft a Winddancer Dragon. Does anyone have any info on this new one?

edit(KP)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/34e316aa-1fc0-42f2-84ce-3382ca50376d_zps58c65c6e.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/34e316aa-1fc0-42f2-84ce-3382ca50376d_zps58c65c6e.png.html)

kooky panda
09-05-14, 10:50 AM
He is in the Crafting Shop.

amerirish
09-05-14, 11:12 AM
Thank you for posting the pic kooky. I still haven't worked out how to do that! :rolleyes: Besides my Crafting Shop is busy working on a Comet (finally! lol)

MakJulos
09-05-14, 11:24 AM
So I just battled and received a Winddancer Ring, it says to collect them to craft a Winddancer Dragon. Does anyone have any info on this new one?

Thx for posting about it, didn't know new bits were dropping in arena - i really dislike entering the arena when there's no tournament goin on but fighting for crafting bits without the tourney stress does make it ok imo.

EDIT: Gratz on the Comet btw!:)

trauma46
09-05-14, 11:36 AM
yay a new dragon :)

amerirish
09-05-14, 12:10 PM
EDIT: Gratz on the Comet btw!:)

Thank you! I've been trying to collect the parts since last Oct or Nov so I was super psyched to finally get it :)

farmday0123
09-05-14, 03:46 PM
So many celestial design , one was purple looking on tournament call spellthorn , Olympus green, another in mining obsidian ... And now battle this one same looking also . So sick of it, don't breed any new, good dragon, battle same looking dragon :(

cocauina
09-05-14, 04:51 PM
So many celestial design , one was purple looking on tournament call spellthorn , Olympus green, another in mining obsidian ... And now battle this one same looking also . So sick of it, don't breed any new, good dragon, battle same looking dragon :(

The fairy base up types are the really annoying ones.. 29 dragons in total. That's enough, at least for now..

I'm happy that TL is releasing dragons base up on other dragons that don't have too many already or almost none base up on them, like, Water, Valentine, Celestial, Mindvolt and Virtue designs.

Anaboe
09-05-14, 04:54 PM
Guess what luck I have, first battle after last tourney was a Mirage 14, which I got in one battle, now it's a Valyrie lvl 14... Guess I'll have to wait till thenext tourney before I can start collecting...

Zummat
09-05-14, 05:24 PM
Yay! I have one. Only 98 more to go. :p

AJImmer
09-05-14, 07:14 PM
...my Crafting Shop is busy working on a Comet (finally! lol)

Congrats on the Comet - that's dedication!

AJImmer
09-05-14, 07:25 PM
Guess what luck I have, first battle after last tourney was a Mirage 14, which I got in one battle, now it's a Valyrie lvl 14... Guess I'll have to wait till thenext tourney before I can start collecting...

A Level 14 Valkyrie is a total BS opponent when there's no tournament. I don't think we have a new tournament until Tuesday - so good luck over the weekend.

benjessie
09-05-14, 08:18 PM
This dragon looks like spellthorn...

Zummat
09-06-14, 05:42 AM
Thank you for posting the pic kooky. I still haven't worked out how to do that! :rolleyes: Besides my Crafting Shop is busy working on a Comet (finally! lol)

Yay! for you!

kms899
09-06-14, 06:19 AM
don't you think the dragons for in the battles are harder to beat.

Zummat
09-06-14, 06:25 AM
don't you think the dragons for in the battles are harder to beat.

Yes. I have a more difficult time with some of them, the common dragons can give me the most trouble.

kms899
09-06-14, 06:46 AM
Yes. I have a more difficult time with some of them, the common dragons can give me the most trouble.

i'm having a lot of trouble with all the dragon, it's my third one, i'm im having trouble with it, i had to use gold on my first dragon.

freesiawoods
09-06-14, 07:06 AM
A Level 14 Valkyrie is a total BS opponent when there's no tournament. I don't think we have a new tournament until Tuesday - so good luck over the weekend.

No flash tournament this weekend? I was quite afraid of getting one, was enjoying the break from battling before this crafting one came out!

TxRunningGirl
09-06-14, 07:52 AM

edit(KP)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/34e316aa-1fc0-42f2-84ce-3382ca50376d_zps58c65c6e.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/34e316aa-1fc0-42f2-84ce-3382ca50376d_zps58c65c6e.png.html)

Oh my goodness! �� I never saw a message stating the Nightlight dragon was going away and I only need 10 more battles to get her. I should have known because we had 2-30 dragon battle events and a couple of 12-battle events, at least, but don't they usually give us a heads up like "The Nighlight Dragon is retiring in X number of days - hurry and craft yours now" type of message or did I just miss it? I'm so upset.... Well not really cuz it is just a game but shoot! I wanted her!

cocauina
09-06-14, 07:59 AM
Oh my goodness! �� I never saw a message stating the Nightlight dragon was going away and I only need 10 more battles to get her. I should have known because we had 2-30 dragon battle events and a couple of 12-battle events, at least, but don't they usually give us a heads up like "The Nighlight Dragon is retiring in X number of days - hurry and craft yours now" type of message or did I just miss it? I'm so upset.... Well not really cuz it is just a game but shoot! I wanted her!

TL created an pop up saying that the dragon was going to expired on Friday.. Probably you didn't ay attention to the pop up's when you open the game the past 3/4 days

josie109
09-06-14, 09:10 AM
Any suggestions on beating a Planet lv12?

Zummat
09-06-14, 11:04 AM
Any suggestions on beating a Planet lv12?

My choice would be Lightning or another with pink/yellow

ghostiemom
09-06-14, 12:17 PM
I definitely agree that the battles have gotten much tougher since the last tourney. Just had a goldleaf 13or 14, forgot which.

Anaboe
09-07-14, 05:07 AM
I know that the non-tourney opponents depend on your level. If you're level 50, it's like level 6 opponents, non super rares. Now that I'm level 150, I get Diamond-hybrids of lvl 12-14, and Champions of level 14. Even got me a 15%-chance opponent once, didn't like that at all.

But, tbh, I almost always have the best available dragon, on epic. So, without these very difficult opponents, the arena never would be a chalange to me.

MakJulos
09-07-14, 06:12 AM
Annoying to the point where it becomes just silly i've been fighting Wizard 14 for a couple days - Marshmallow and Spring with a calculated crit chance of 60% get beat up over and over, along with Champs that has 55%.... But, in the middle of annoyance one must be grateful there's no lottery tournament active at least!:)

jovita777
09-07-14, 07:57 AM
How to beat Kitsune13.

aypeerez
09-07-14, 10:33 AM
Astromancer 14 fell on third attempt with epic Diamond bmB - it also beat up my epic soccer, razorback, bronzetalon and crusader Good luck to anyone still battling this monster - it is still evading my attempts to breed it with my latest water fail occupying the nest

Zummat
09-07-14, 06:10 PM
How to beat Kitsune13.

I have beaten Kitsune with Deep. Single black element dragon would be another choice or Onyx.

Anaboe
09-08-14, 05:06 AM
Annoying to the point where it becomes just silly i've been fighting Wizard 14 for a couple days - Marshmallow and Spring with a calculated crit chance of 60% get beat up over and over, along with Champs that has 55%.... But, in the middle of annoyance one must be grateful there's no lottery tournament active at least!:)
Hihi, I have the same with a Hypnotic now: Triple Rainbow should have 65% chance, epic Champs 60, but he has sent 6 of my Champs to the well, and my TR atleast 4 times now :)

freesiawoods
09-08-14, 06:33 AM
Any suggestions for an ugly Sasquatch please.

jovita777
09-08-14, 11:55 AM
Any suggestions for an ugly Sasquatch please.

Try avening if you have it.

maizee0404
09-16-14, 02:15 PM
My word so far red queen has taken down 2 champs and a diamond!

MaribouMay
09-16-14, 02:42 PM
Does anyone know the end date for Winddancer? I notice that winddancer rings are not awarded in battles now that the Japanese world event has started. I have enough rings to craft the dragon but I am currently crafting an Obsidian in my spell shop so I can't check for a deadline there.

ramothsflight
09-16-14, 03:40 PM
Does anyone know the end date for Winddancer? I notice that winddancer rings are not awarded in battles now that the Japanese world event has started. I have enough rings to craft the dragon but I am currently crafting an Obsidian in my spell shop so I can't check for a deadline there.

We are getting one ring and one fan, with an an arena win. Check your game next time you battle and win.

saghaven
09-17-14, 07:43 AM
Ugh this level 12 Stone has taken down Atlantis and Serpent (both level 9), epic Paladin and now epic Valkyrie. I'll try my Bronzetalon next as it seems to be on a roll in the arena. But this is a level 12 and a single element. Shouldn't be this hard. LOL

tuffyjkitten
09-17-14, 07:46 AM
I'm fighting a Capricorn now who has destroyed every champion I have twice. Seriously? For a random battle outside a tournament? Not worth the rings or the fans.

MaribouMay
09-17-14, 07:58 AM
We are getting one ring and one fan, with an an arena win. Check your game next time you battle and win.

Not me. I checked several times and I am still at the same number of rings as when the world event started. I even reinstalled. Oh well, I have enough to craft my dragon. Mostly I wanted to be sure that it is still active. Thank you.

freesiawoods
09-17-14, 08:25 AM
Ugh this level 12 Stone has taken down Atlantis and Serpent (both level 9), epic Paladin and now epic Valkyrie. I'll try my Bronzetalon next as it seems to be on a roll in the arena. But this is a level 12 and a single element. Shouldn't be this hard. LOL

I got him today too. Atlantis succeeded on second try, champions failed.

saghaven
09-17-14, 08:41 AM
I got him today too. Atlantis succeeded on second try, champions failed.
Yeah, he's in the spa now. But he'd just come out of the spa when I tried him and failed. That's why I had to go with Serpent first. LOL

Let's hope second time is the charm.

imasweetie11
09-17-14, 09:47 AM
The maximum amount of parts you can obtain is the amount you need to craft it, so if you have 99 rings already you won't get more until you spend it all to craft the dragon, and then you can collect rings again.

saghaven
09-17-14, 01:14 PM
Finally beat this Stone 12 with Bluebell 7. This was after Atlantis 9 went down AGAIN.

Zummat
09-17-14, 09:02 PM

The max number of rings you can have in storage is 99. That's why you're not getting any more rewarded.

MaribouMay
09-17-14, 09:55 PM
Oh! That totally makes sense. Thank you!

jovita777
09-21-14, 08:38 AM
How to beat aquarius dragon? Stuck all day. Lost- mythic, forestfire, avening, fire, justice.

clarity625
09-21-14, 12:43 PM
I have 98 rings and Illusion 14 in the Arena. My champs keep loosing. I still have a line to spa since tournament.
I know I'll get it, but it is frustrating. I'm so close!

I feel your pain Jovita.

Zummat
09-21-14, 02:21 PM
How to beat aquarius dragon? Stuck all day. Lost- mythic, forestfire, avening, fire, justice.

Levithan would be my first choice or another with red/blue elements. Good luck!

cocauina
09-21-14, 02:23 PM
I've already crafted and hatched my Winddancer :o

Just for the players who want to know, we probably still have 1 or 2 weeks and a couple days to collect and craft the dragon, the dragon was released on 5th of September, so probably on 3rd or 10th of October this one will expire and a new one will come to replace the Winddancer :)

Zummat
09-21-14, 02:26 PM
I have 98 rings and Illusion 14 in the Arena. My champs keep loosing. I still have a line to spa since tournament.
I know I'll get it, but it is frustrating. I'm so close!

I feel your pain Jovita.

I've beaten Illusion in two different tournaments using my epic Forest. Green is strong against both black and purple elements. Good luck!

clarity625
09-21-14, 04:45 PM
I've beaten Illusion in two different tournaments using my epic Forest. Green is strong against both black and purple elements. Good luck!

Thanks, Zummat. Winddancer is crafting in my spell shop. Epic Forest sounds like a good idea, but I already beat him with Guardian 9. Will keep in mind for the next time.

Zummat
09-21-14, 06:57 PM
Thanks, Zummat. Winddancer is crafting in my spell shop. Epic Forest sounds like a good idea, but I already beat him with Guardian 9. Will keep in mind for the next time.

Congratulations! I have 17 more to collect.

trauma46
09-22-14, 10:52 AM
Congratulations! I have 17 more to collect.

Hi everyone :) Congrats Clarity and well done everyone for doing well on the rings .. I am Way behind - still have 33 to go and have just been presented with a champ 14 .. sigh :)

jovita777
09-22-14, 11:26 AM
Today i'm stuck on chrome. Fates, ametfyst, passion lost.

amerirish
09-22-14, 11:57 AM
Good luck to everyone still collecting. I've got mine in the nest right now :)

maizee0404
09-22-14, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone :) Congrats Clarity and well done everyone for doing well on the rings .. I am Way behind - still have 33 to go and have just been presented with a champ 14 .. sigh :)

Woweee!! Me no likey champs unless there mine and winning ha!! I got presented with every diamond today..unicorn..gold..etc needless to say i kicked them all into next week! Go kick that champs butt :)

trauma46
09-22-14, 11:43 PM
Woweee!! Me no likey champs unless there mine and winning ha!! I got presented with every diamond today..unicorn..gold..etc needless to say i kicked them all into next week! Go kick that champs butt :)

hehe good for you .. the problem is that its a Level 14 AND very stubborn .. :)

Jovita : a lot depends on what level your Chrome is .. but you have lots of options - a Fluffles is always good ! Alternatively triple rainbow or tigers eye .. then you have all champs, bat, arcane - basically purple yellows and black/yellows seem to be good - any help ? I have only ever fought a chrome once and Fluffles got him :)

maizee0404
09-23-14, 08:46 AM
hehe good for you .. the problem is that its a Level 14 AND very stubborn .. :)

Jovita : a lot depends on what level your Chrome is .. but you have lots of options - a Fluffles is always good ! Alternatively triple rainbow or tigers eye .. then you have all champs, bat, arcane - basically purple yellows and black/yellows seem to be good - any help ? I have only ever fought a chrome once and Fluffles got him :)

Iv hit a wall with alpine 14 hes kicking everything i throw at him out of the arena :(

amerirish
09-23-14, 08:48 AM
Iv hit a wall with alpine 14 hes kicking everything i throw at him out of the arena :(

Oh man, that is a tough one. Even Epic Champs only have a 35% chance against him. Good luck, hopefully one of them will prevail!

Anaboe
09-23-14, 09:01 AM
I always stop batteling when I reach 75 items, for the last tournament will give me the last 24 items :) That way I don't go into the tournament with a long waiting line for the spa and I'm sure I get enough items to craft one.

trauma46
09-23-14, 09:38 AM

Yup I have a similar situation .. been on Valkyrie 14 all day .. have lost 8 times to him now :(

Maizee : I have only ever got Alpine down with champs .. just throw all your champs at him one at a time .. good luck babe.

maizee0404
09-23-14, 09:57 AM
Hehe!! My 3 champs all healing now! Im currently at 89 rings hope he goes down soon

maizee0404
09-23-14, 09:58 AM
Yup I have a similar situation .. been on Valkyrie 14 all day .. have lost 8 times to him now :(

Maizee : I have only ever got Alpine down with champs .. just throw all your champs at him one at a time .. good luck babe.
All day thats a bummer lets hope we dont get a tourney cz im still healing the last lot...id say u have a few to heal now too :(

maizee0404
09-23-14, 09:59 AM
Oh man, that is a tough one. Even Epic Champs only have a 35% chance against him. Good luck, hopefully one of them will prevail!
Thanks hun :)

maizee0404
09-23-14, 10:00 AM
I always stop batteling when I reach 75 items, for the last tournament will give me the last 24 items :) That way I don't go into the tournament with a long waiting line for the spa and I'm sure I get enough items to craft one.

Ooo i may start doing that myself...sounds like a plan :)

trauma46
09-23-14, 11:32 AM
All day thats a bummer lets hope we dont get a tourney cz im still healing the last lot...id say u have a few to heal now too :(

You know you said about no tourney .. well guess what has just popped up .. this is too many :(

Zummat
09-23-14, 06:22 PM
Happy to report that after round 7 of the tournament I collected ring 99. Winddancer egg is crafting in the Spell Shop! :)

Good luck everyone!

Anaboe
09-24-14, 06:05 AM
Gratz :)

I still need 12, but I calculated that by the end of the tourney, I would have enough, and that's good enough for me :)

farmday0123
09-24-14, 11:02 AM
Got it

saghaven
09-24-14, 11:25 AM
I'm at 88 rings. So 11 more to go. I'll end up with extra in my storage as I'm on round 7 in the tournament and will have my 99 rings once I hit round 19.

Lesimony
09-26-14, 04:14 AM
I hate all the extras in my storage, so even when I reach 99 I don't start crafting yet. I wait until they announce the last day to craft, start it the night before timer expires, and then don't do any battles until it's gone.

azucita
09-27-14, 09:04 AM
hi there, does anyone know until when does this run? trying to decide if i get to craft a second one for trading :)

ciarjen
09-27-14, 09:11 AM
hi there, does anyone know until when does this run? trying to decide if i get to craft a second one for trading :)

They are usually around for about a month and this one began on the 5th.

azucita
09-27-14, 09:20 AM
ok, thank you! :)

Anaboe
09-27-14, 09:38 AM
Onofficial timer says theres 20 days left :)

tuffyjkitten
09-29-14, 07:40 AM
Luckily the 3 battles I needed to do after the tournament were relatively easy, mostly gemstone hybrids at level 10-11. Got the last rings and it's crafting!

amerirish
09-29-14, 07:51 AM
Luckily the 3 battles I needed to do after the tournament were relatively easy, mostly gemstone hybrids at level 10-11. Got the last rings and it's crafting!

Congrats!! I have one, but working on a second. I have 56 rings so far.

kklben
09-29-14, 07:57 AM

Yay, congrats.

kklben
09-29-14, 07:58 AM
Congrats!! I have one, but working on a second. I have 56 rings so far.

I think you only have 4 days left, I know I only ended up with 40 after the tourney, so won't be able to try for my second, but you should be able to come close.

amerirish
09-29-14, 08:04 AM
I think you only have 4 days left, I know I only ended up with 40 after the tourney, so won't be able to try for my second, but you should be able to come close.

Well, if I don't make it I won't be too upset. I'm still going to battle every hour in order to collect as many fans as I can. I'm getting really nervous that we're not going to get the last community prize (Kabuki Dragon).

Anaboe
09-29-14, 08:35 AM
I got 1 extra ring, just for keepsakes :)

amerirish
09-29-14, 10:30 AM
I got 1 extra ring, just for keepsakes :)

Awww, that's sweet :)

freshfunin2008
09-29-14, 10:33 AM
I believe this Friday we should start collecting new parts for a dragon that will not have a home for many players.... unless you call storage a home.

amerirish
09-29-14, 10:38 AM
What's up with the regular battles being so difficult lately? After the tourney I got some regular opponents and then got hit with a Diamond 14! After finally beating him, an Aurora 12 is beating my epic champs! So strange :(

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 11:13 AM
What's up with the regular battles being so difficult lately? After the tourney I got some regular opponents and then got hit with a Diamond 14! After finally beating him, an Aurora 12 is beating my epic champs! So strange :(

ooo, I was stuck up for a long time on that aurora. Sorry, but I don't remember what I won with. Now I'm stuck on a Charm 12? WTheck??

amerirish
09-29-14, 11:21 AM
It's already unfair that the opponents can be up to level 20 when we're capped at level 10 - so this is just like adding insult to injury IMHO.

ETA: Charm 12 should be beat by Epic Champs or Epic Acrobat 60% of the time. Good luck!

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 11:25 AM
It's already unfair that the opponents can be up to level 20 when we're capped at level 10 - so this is just like adding insult to injury IMHO.

ETA: Charm 12 should be beat by Epic Champs or Epic Acrobat 60% of the time. Good luck!

Yup, SHOULD be. It's already beaten my champs and a lightning and a seahorse. Stupid.

amerirish
09-29-14, 11:32 AM
Yup, SHOULD be. It's already beaten my champs and a lightning and a seahorse. Stupid.

Uggh! Same exact situation I have with that darn Aurora :mad:

kittymur
09-29-14, 12:16 PM
When this dragon will expire ?

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 12:37 PM
I need two more rings and I can't beat a CHARM dragon?? Is this some kind of sick joke?

amerirish
09-29-14, 12:38 PM
I finally beat Aurora 12 with Epic Warden - but he beat 3 other Epic Champs before that.

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 12:41 PM
Good job! About time.

amerirish
09-29-14, 12:58 PM
Good job! About time.

Thanks; hope you get past that dang Charm dragon!

amerirish
09-29-14, 01:04 PM
Medusa 10 beats my Acrobat 10 - even though I had an 80% chance of winning :mad:

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 01:45 PM
Medusa 10 beats my Acrobat 10 - even though I had an 80% chance of winning :mad:

This is kind of ridiculous. Charm has now defeated 6 dragons? Really?

amerirish
09-29-14, 01:48 PM
This is kind of ridiculous. Charm has now defeated 6 dragons? Really?

Whaaaaat? That's crazy!

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 03:31 PM
It took me many dragons till my Diamond took down Rainbow 14 and now I get a Yeti 14? Ugh just for rings and fans. I only need one more ring.

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 03:32 PM
Hey Ghostie and Amerirish :)

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 03:41 PM
It took me many dragons till my Diamond took down Rainbow 14 and now I get a Yeti 14? Ugh just for rings and fans. I only need one more ring.

It's almost like TL doesn't want us to get this dragon! Good luck beating yeti, lip! I finally beat dumb old charm. So weird. One more ring for me now, too.

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 04:04 PM
It's almost like TL doesn't want us to get this dragon! Good luck beating yeti, lip! I finally beat dumb old charm. So weird. One more ring for me now, too.

Lol I know. I mean come on I just got down a 14 and another 14? My champs lost has trying outside the box I tried White Ninja. My Diamond is busy so I'm hoping any dragon can help. Hope you get an easy dragon and get your last ring!

amerirish
09-29-14, 05:30 PM
Hey Ghostie and Amerirish :)

Hi Lipand5kids :)

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 06:04 PM
Yay! Crafting! How you doing amerirish and lip?

amerirish
09-29-14, 06:35 PM
Congrats ghostiemom!!!! I have 59 rings but I'm trying for a second dragon. I did get the first one already.

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 06:52 PM
Yay! Crafting! How you doing amerirish and lip?

Still trying to defeat Yeti 14, so far tried Soccer, Champions, White Ninja and Aphrodite.

Just lost Obsidian :(

amerirish
09-29-14, 07:09 PM
Still trying to defeat Yeti 14, so far tried Soccer, Champions, White Ninja and Aphrodite.

Just lost Obsidian :(

Ouch! That's tough one! Even the big ***s only have a 35% chance. Good luck; I really hope you beat him!

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 07:16 PM
Ouch! That's tough one! Even the big ***s only have a 35% chance. Good luck; I really hope you beat him!

I know :mad: I will keep trying, still need one more fan. I beat Rainbow 14 after lots of dragons lost till my Diamond took him down with one magic hit. This like you posted has very few in my odds :(

amerirish
09-29-14, 08:00 PM
I know :mad: I will keep trying, still need one more fan. I beat Rainbow 14 after lots of dragons lost till my Diamond took him down with one magic hit. This like you posted has very few in my odds :(

Hope you win!!!!

ghostiemom
09-29-14, 09:13 PM

Yuck. Good luck. It frustrates me to no end that they throw ice age dragons at us but we can't use ours. What is even the point of having such good fighters if we can't use them?? One more...I hope you get that hairy jerk soon.

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 09:23 PM
Yuck. Good luck. It frustrates me to no end that they throw ice age dragons at us but we can't use ours. What is even the point of having such good fighters if we can't use them?? One more...I hope you get that hairy jerk soon.

Ty I really hope so! I'm really at a lose here. Stinking hairy jerk just won't go down a few came close but not all the way. Maybe I might try a few fire babies I got. Will let you know if he ever goes down!

jovita777
09-29-14, 10:47 PM
how to beat flower14. stuck all day.

renbuxing
09-30-14, 02:37 AM
I have 93 rings, do you know when this event will finish?

amerirish
09-30-14, 05:22 AM
how to beat flower14. stuck all day.

The best odds for beating him are all Epic England, USA or Ruby. Other than that, try any Epic Champ or Epic Gemstone (Quartz, Sapphire, Onyx, etc.)

Good luck! Hope you take him down!

amerirish
09-30-14, 05:23 AM
I have 93 rings, do you know when this event will finish?

No official word yet, but it could be Friday. You can totally get the last 6 rings by then! Good luck! :)

renbuxing
09-30-14, 07:17 AM
No official word yet, but it could be Friday. You can totally get the last 6 rings by then! Good luck! :)

Thank you Amerirish,
I stuck on Virtue 14, she beat my Epic Quetzal, Diamond, Night Elf, Night, Loki ��

amerirish
09-30-14, 07:25 AM
Thank you Amerirish,
I stuck on Virtue 14, she beat my Epic Quetzal, Diamond, Night Elf, Night, Loki ��

The ones that seem to have the best odds against her are Epic Hook, Epic Jade and Epic Onyx. Hope you have one of those. Next on the list are any Epic Champs. Good luck, hope you take her down! :)

amerirish
09-30-14, 07:42 AM
I'm stuck on a Valkyrie 10. Don't have any Diamonds so my Epic Champs keep going down one by one :(

renbuxing
09-30-14, 08:08 AM
I dont have any dragons you mentioned :( Loki was defeated again :(

amerirish
09-30-14, 08:40 AM
Sorry renbuxing :( It's so unfair to have such tough opponents when there isn't a tournament going on.

I finally beat Valkyrie with Epic Passion. Took long enough!

saghaven
09-30-14, 08:47 AM
Against pinks blacks are the best chance. Or Fairytale, Gemstones or Soccer. Do you have a Lotus or any black hybrids? Try one of the Soccer hybrids if you have them. Loki won't work as yellow is weak against pink.

renbuxing
09-30-14, 09:02 AM
Thank you amerirish and saghaven,

Stupidly, instead of click on magic, I clicked on Ultimate =)) So now virtue was ****ed by Night. Poor my little golds :D

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 09:09 AM
Ugh just lost Diamond to Yeti 14! Really hard to bring down. Just need one more ring. That's all and can't get past this hairy monster. So far 2 days now and none of my dragons got him down :(

jovita777
09-30-14, 09:58 AM
The best odds for beating him are all Epic England, USA or Ruby. Other than that, try any Epic Champ or Epic Gemstone (Quartz, Sapphire, Onyx, etc.)

Good luck! Hope you take him down!

At last big bad9 beat flower14. BM and its gone.
I need 15 rings. I dont think i will get them.

cocauina
09-30-14, 10:47 AM
Winddancer is limited, we have until Friday, 3rd of October.

amerirish
09-30-14, 10:47 AM
Ugh just lost Diamond to Yeti 14! Really hard to bring down. Just need one more ring. That's all and can't get past this hairy monster. So far 2 days now and none of my dragons got him down :(

That is a very difficult opponent, all of the usual suspects only have a 35% chance :( Good luck! Hope you melt his butt!

amerirish
09-30-14, 10:48 AM
Thank you amerirish and saghaven,

Stupidly, instead of click on magic, I clicked on Ultimate =)) So now virtue was ****ed by Night. Poor my little golds :D

Uggh, that sucks! Sorry that happened to you. At least it's only 12 instead of the tournament cost of 30!

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 10:57 AM
I wish I had 12 I only have 8 gold. I would blown him sky high if I could. But for now I will keep trying. I hate this Yeti!

renbuxing
09-30-14, 11:16 AM
I wish I had 12 I only have 8 gold. I would blown him sky high if I could. But for now I will keep trying. I hate this Yeti!

What is your storm ID and island? I will add you and send you gold if you dont mind :D

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 11:26 AM
What is your storm ID and island? I will add you and send you gold if you dont mind :D

Ty I would love that! Need to drop Yeti like a bad habit, lol. My Storm ID is Lipand5kids and island is MistyMountains.

renbuxing
09-30-14, 11:35 AM
Ty I would love that! Need to drop Yeti like a bad habit, lol. My Storm ID is Lipand5kids and island is MistyMountains.

Gift was sent :D. Your island is so beautiful:D

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 12:06 PM
Awwww Ty, you wouldn't believe this but my Landworm 10 bashed him! After 2 days and so many dragons in the spa my Landworm drops him! Yes I am now crafting my Winddancer. Yay!!!!!!

amerirish
09-30-14, 12:08 PM
Awwww Ty, you wouldn't believe this but my Landworm 10 bashed him! After 2 days and so many dragons in the spa my Landworm drops him! Yes I am now crafting my Winddancer. Yay!!!!!!

Congrats!!! Nicely done :)

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 12:11 PM
Congrats!!! Nicely done :)

Tyvm! I am so happy Landworm got the job done.

renbuxing
09-30-14, 12:11 PM

Well done! Congrats!
I have faced one dragon I don't remember her name but her symbol is snow flakes. My Landworm was defeated.

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 12:12 PM
Gift was sent :D. Your island is so beautiful:D

I love your island as well. You have some awesome dragons!

jovita777
09-30-14, 02:22 PM
Help! stuck on storm14. Avening, morning glory, virtue-lost.

renbuxing
09-30-14, 02:54 PM
Help! stuck on storm14. Avening, morning glory, virtue-lost.

Try Origami, Air, Fruitful:D

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 06:32 PM
So glad I'm now crafting my Winddancer. Just got a Valkerie 13?!?!? Did I do something to tick the dragon people off? First I get Helios 14 then Yeti 14 and now Valkerie 13? I'm done till I get a mini battle or another 6 day battle. I tried 3 times and lost all of them. Highest is 35%.

renbuxing
10-01-14, 01:21 AM
I am stuck on Iris 13! Diamond, Quetzal, Mythic lost, I don't have any Gold or Fairytale:(

kittymur
10-01-14, 03:11 AM
I'm going to miss this dragon. I started battle too late. And now for 4 days stuck on champion. Feel pretty sad.

Lipand5kids
10-01-14, 05:25 AM
I am stuck on Iris 13! Diamond, Quetzal, Mythic lost, I don't have any Gold or Fairytale:(

I'm not sure if you have these 3 but Atlas, Big Bad and Helios all have a 55%. But also try Champs, Valentine, Metal, Egypt types, Soccer types and other Olympic types. Good luck!

Lipand5kids
10-01-14, 05:26 AM
I'm going to miss this dragon. I started battle too late. And now for 4 days stuck on champion. Feel pretty sad.

On champions try Valentine, Soccer, Egypt and Olympic types they all have a chance, good luck and hope you can make it!

tarotsgirl
10-01-14, 05:52 AM
Treasure 14. How to beat it? Tried guardian and angelfire numerous times

amerirish
10-01-14, 06:09 AM
Treasure 14. How to beat it? Tried guardian and angelfire numerous times

The dragons that have the best odds (55%) are all epic: Brazil, Germany, Gold, Nano, Steampunk. Your epic Champs all have about a 45% chance. Hope this helps :)

kooky panda
10-01-14, 07:02 AM
Received pop up this morning. The ability to craft this dragon will end on Friday.

renbuxing
10-01-14, 07:07 AM
I'm not sure if you have these 3 but Atlas, Big Bad and Helios all have a 55%. But also try Champs, Valentine, Metal, Egypt types, Soccer types and other Olympic types. Good luck!

Tks Lip,
Iris was gone down by Landworm:D. Now I am facing Porcelain, she beat my Loki, Diamond, Quetzal, Emerald. I will try Diamond again :D

jovita777
10-01-14, 08:48 AM
Cyber14 how to beat him?

amerirish
10-01-14, 10:11 AM
Cyber14 how to beat him?

It looks like all Epic Champs have a 55% chance as well as many other epics like Acrobat, Jade, Crownprince, Landworm, Holly, Justice, and so on.

Lipand5kids
10-01-14, 02:42 PM
Tks Lip,
Iris was gone down by Landworm:D. Now I am facing Porcelain, she beat my Loki, Diamond, Quetzal, Emerald. I will try Diamond again :D

Here are some of the dragons that won against Porcelain,

Penumbra, Dynasty, Tricorn, Mistmoth, DoubleRainbow, Amazon, Aether, Guardian, Angelfire, Marshmallow and Sapphire.

renbuxing
10-02-14, 12:13 AM
Seabreeze ****ed Porcelain by one magic :D
Now I'm crafting Winddancer, so happy. Tks Lip and everybody for support:D

Lipand5kids
10-02-14, 05:14 AM
Seabreeze ****ed Porcelain by one magic :D
Now I'm crafting Winddancer, so happy. Tks Lip and everybody for support:D

Awesome, I will jot Seabreaze down with the others. So glad you can craft your Winddancer as well! :)

freesiawoods
10-02-14, 07:12 AM
S.O.S.! How do I beat Rainbow??
My baby account had 91 rings and couldn't beat Rainbow 14 (no champs/fairytales/mythics/golds) so I used ultimate, then an hour later Rainbow 12 appeared! I'm so mad!

amerirish
10-02-14, 07:57 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to give up on trying for a second one. I have 74 rings and now am facing an Angel 14. I don't have any Diamonds so no way I'm going to beat him and collect 25 more rings by lunchtime tomorrow. Oh well. At least I got one :)

kooky panda
10-02-14, 10:36 AM
Just a reminder to anyone that does not know. You can only hold 99 rings at one time. Once you get 99 go head and start crafting the dragon.

Lipand5kids
10-02-14, 12:38 PM
My baby account had 91 rings and couldn't beat Rainbow 14 (no champs/fairytales/mythics/golds) so I used ultimate, then an hour later Rainbow 12 appeared! I'm so mad!

Do you have any Dimonds or Ninja? I'm so sorry and I understand the pain. I got by Rainbow 14 with Diamond. Good luck!

Carbuck
10-02-14, 01:37 PM
Just a reminder to anyone that does not know. You can only hold 99 rings at one time. Once you get 99 go head and start crafting the dragon.

Kooky,

What do you mean? If a person battles after they get 99 rings they won't get ring number 100?

Carbuck
10-02-14, 01:39 PM

That is just wrong!! Wow!

Carbuck
10-02-14, 01:44 PM
Freesia,

Also try Acrobat, Aphrodite.

kooky panda
10-02-14, 01:45 PM
Kooky,

What do you mean? If a person battles after they get 99 rings they won't get ring number 100?

That is correct, once you have 99, if you battle again, another ring will not be added, so once you reach 99 go ahead and craft the dragon and use up your rings, then you can go back and start over collecting rings if you are trying to get a second one.

freshfunin2008
10-02-14, 01:46 PM
You can only collect 99. You will not collect anymore until you start crafting. Once you are back to 0 pieces you will start to collect again. You have until 10ampst time tomorrow. Finish up fast.

Carbuck
10-02-14, 01:50 PM
That is correct, once you have 99, if you battle again, another ring will not be added, so once you reach 99 go ahead and craft the dragon and use up your rings, then you can go back and start over collecting rings if you are trying to get a second one.

Kooky,

Thanks for the clarification. I am glad to see this. This will also help me avoid having extra parts in storage if I only want one dragon.

Carbuck
10-02-14, 01:53 PM
You can only collect 99. You will not collect anymore until you start crafting. Once you are back to 0 pieces you will start to collect again. You have until 10ampst time tomorrow. Finish up fast.

I crafted my Winddancer before the Bonsai tournament ended. I'm didn't know about the change. I could have waited until the end of the tournament to craft so that I don't have extra parts in my storage.

insomniadreams88
10-02-14, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know what you get at the trading portal for the Winddancer? Only have 1 part left to collect for my second one.

Sumercarefree
10-02-14, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know what you get at the trading portal for the Winddancer? Only have 1 part left to collect for my second one.

It is a Super Rare. so expect large stones. White Purple Yellow.

SlimmingSweets
10-02-14, 07:03 PM
How many hours do we have left?

freesiawoods
10-02-14, 07:11 PM
Freesia,

Also try Acrobat, Aphrodite.

Thanks Lips and Carbuck. I have none of these and Diamond lost so used ultimate again.

Please does someine know how many hours are left? Wish there were a timer!

p.s. and now I've lost to firemane...this is brutal!

Lipand5kids
10-02-14, 07:29 PM
Thanks Lips and Carbuck. I have none of these and Diamond lost so used ultimate again.

Hugs sweetie and I don't know how much time we have left. Dang Firemane! If you need advice still I will help you as long as it's up and your battling to win those rings! :)

imasweetie11
10-02-14, 07:51 PM
It is a Super Rare. so expect large stones. White Purple Yellow.
I have in fact crafted and traded a second one, and I got one large white gem, one large purple gem, and a small yellow gem.

aegontheconqueror
10-02-14, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know at exactly what time the Winddancer will go away? I'm at 94, and I wonder if I need to use gold to speed up battles.

imasweetie11
10-02-14, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know at exactly what time the Winddancer will go away? I'm at 94, and I wonder if I need to use gold to speed up battles.
You should have 13:26hrs, but TL has taken the crafting dragons outta the spell shops a few hours earlier than it should have before, so I'd say plan for 11:25hrs to be safe.

Sumercarefree
10-02-14, 11:53 PM
I have in fact crafted and traded a second one, and I got one large white gem, one large purple gem, and a small yellow gem.

These days the gems are no use to me as I have already crafted all the dragons.
In fact I have not enough habitats and keeping most new dragons in storage, if I can. would be good if we can take a few of the large stones and craft them into Diamond Breeds.

rissah
10-03-14, 05:19 AM
Just made it. Had to speed battle because I lost so many times this month. I really wish they gave us more time on these.

CuteTali
10-03-14, 05:34 AM
I give up on these limited time craftable dragons. I never get enough materials to actually craft one and I really don't enjoy the battlefield system at all. Not only is it expensive but it's also annoying having to fight mobs that are always higher level than my dragons. Battles need to be scaled down some I think in order to make enough of these items obtainable in time to craft the limited dragon.

freshfunin2008
10-03-14, 07:53 AM
just about 2 hours left here. finish up and good luck.

amerirish
10-03-14, 08:07 AM
Can't wait to see what the next one is :) It should come out about an hour after Winddancer is gone, right?

Carbuck
10-03-14, 08:29 AM
H

Sorry it didn't help.

amerirish
10-03-14, 08:32 AM
It expires at approximately 1:00 PM EST (could be a couple of minutes either way)

freshfunin2008
10-03-14, 09:05 AM
It should be right away. I believe we are due for a mini tourney to start at 10:30am PST time so maybe then.

aegontheconqueror
10-03-14, 09:36 AM
Thanks, imasweetie! I used up some of my gold last night speeding those last five battles, thanks to a *&^% Anubis dragon that just WOULD not die, but I got that last ring, and my Winddancer is crafting now.

imasweetie11
10-03-14, 09:46 AM
Thanks, imasweetie! I used up some of my gold last night speeding those last five battles, thanks to a *&^% Anubis dragon that just WOULD not die, but I got that last ring, and my Winddancer is crafting now.
You are very welcome, and congratulate on your new dragon!

freshfunin2008
10-03-14, 10:44 AM
Lightspeed dragon is in the craft shop. Good luck everyone!!!

amerirish
10-03-14, 10:47 AM
Lightspeed dragon is in the craft shop. Good luck everyone!!!

I saw that too :) It's so pretty!!! Happy battling everyone!

hestiarulez
10-03-14, 11:05 AM
I saw that too :) It's so pretty!!! Happy battling everyone!

Got my first lightspeed orb.. 98 more orbs and this pretty dragon is mine.. Happy battling everyone!