PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours - watering and gifts

Ellie
07-28-10, 11:56 AM
I was watering my neighbours farms earlier and decided that if their farm was fully watered, I would send a gift instead. This way I only need to go through the list once a day and everyone gets something. Also as I'm visiting the farm I can see the type of farm they have and what could enhance it. If it is a crop only farm, I sent a tree. They can sell it or store it until needed.

Others have probably thought of this idea but I thought it might be useful to someone.

Unregistered
07-28-10, 08:25 PM
What version do you have? I don't see anywhere in Farm Story Snap where I can send a gift. I also would like to find out how to delete neighbors. thanks for any help!

Ellie
07-29-10, 12:42 AM
What version do you have? I don't see anywhere in Farm Story Snap where I can send a gift. I also would like to find out how to delete neighbors. thanks for any help!

You need to download Farm Story 1.5. It's in the app store under Farm Story - flowers, snap and summer don't include the latest updates.

Unregistered
07-29-10, 11:29 AM
Thank you for mentioning this! I've been doing it, too. Maybe doesn't help the "star rating" but let's neighbours know you visited & want to help their farms.

Unregistered
07-30-10, 03:17 PM
I accepted a couple of gifts and now can't find them anywhere??