PDA

View Full Version : Gifting

PurpleScorpion76
09-05-14, 04:50 AM
Can you gift the community or do you have to be a neighbour? I've had a request of a gift from a member of the community who isn't a neighbour and I can't gift.

Any ideas?

ShibuyaCloth
09-05-14, 05:07 AM
It is only to neighbors. You get a gift requests via the message board of your kingdom, but you need to connect first before sending something.

PurpleScorpion76
09-05-14, 07:49 AM
That's what I thought. Thanks.

Anaboe
09-05-14, 06:15 PM
Mind you, you can only send 3 neighbours a day. So, atm I have 335 neighbours (no need to delete those that don't play anymore, so I'm lazy), and still can't give more than 3 gifts a day. Plus, some gifts (dunno what, thought silver, gems and fur) can only be sent to 1 or 2 neighbours, not all 3.

katbtodd
09-08-14, 05:24 AM
I can sent the same to all 3 ,it's when their inventory is high that it won't go through ,NOT MAXED ,but high it will not go through

reliquary
09-08-14, 08:12 AM
Anyone know what happens when you 'ignore' someone's gift?.....does it go into their inventory? Like an immediate gift back?

And wouldn't it be awesome if TL increased it to 5 !?!?!

katbtodd
09-08-14, 08:16 AM
If you ignore it doesn't change a thing on the gifter side,it's just gone, the gifter can't re gift it to somebody esle .You would think they could ,but they can't.

reliquary
09-08-14, 09:41 AM
Wow, I'd never waste a gift and have never ignored one ....and now I never will.:)
I really dislike that my return list is 3-4 months long, it makes me sad that I can't return a neighbors generosity quickly

meme1098
09-08-14, 10:47 AM
Wow, I'd never waste a gift and have never ignored one ....and now I never will.:)
I really dislike that my return list is 3-4 months long, it makes me sad that I can't return a neighbors generosity quickly

I really do think we should be able to send 10 gifts a day. 3 is just ridiculous.

roguebee
09-08-14, 04:08 PM
Every day, I gift my maximum of 3, and cross the names off the list and wonder how can I still have pages to go before I catch up with those I received today? I would like to have a higher gift rate, but I'm almost afraid of how deeper in "debt" I would end up?