PDA

View Full Version : what am I missing out on android version of farm story 2?

tropica51
09-05-14, 02:40 AM
I'm currently at level 30 of farm story 2. I'm playing on android phone. My neighbour playing on i-phone told me about the shooting and quest and rewards at the treehouse. But when I tapped on my treehouse it doesn't have anything. Is it due to level requirement or is it not available to android? Also about the pet carrier (storage cor pets), does andriod version has it too?

kooky panda
09-05-14, 07:06 AM
The Treehouse game and Hot air balloon are IOS only features.

IOS just got a new version release that now allows players to store their pets, I am not sure if this will be coming to android.
I will check on this.

nmishii
09-05-14, 08:42 AM
Also no truffle farm. And we didn't get the luau event or the carnival event and may not get other events.

They took a snapshot of the game and ported it to android. Any new features since the snapshot were to iOS only.

kooky panda
09-05-14, 10:32 AM
Farm Story 2 is still relatively new on Android, so it needs to catch up with some of the features. Here's a current list of iOS only features:

Truffle Forest/Hunting
Piper's Treehouse Game
Hot Air Balloon
Pet Storage

Thanks!

ndtrance
09-05-14, 03:40 PM
Thanks for this thread. I didn't know we didn't get the truffle farm. I'm loving this game so far so I hope we get more features!

tropica51
09-07-14, 02:04 AM
Thanks kooky panda for the reply and nmishii for additional information. I love farm story 2 too so I'm hoping the iOS features will be updated onto android version soon :)

fetter22
09-15-14, 08:49 AM
Farm Story 2 is still relatively new on Android, so it needs to catch up with some of the features. Here's a current list of iOS only features:

Truffle Forest/Hunting
Piper's Treehouse Game
Hot Air Balloon
Pet Storage

Thanks!

Is Android ever going to have parity with iOS...? I played Dragon Story for a few months with the promise of parity. That was almost 2 years ago and they still haven't developed Android fully in DS.

Are we being strung along again with Farm Story as well?

Ura0
09-23-14, 10:48 AM
Why is IOS always ahead of Android as far as available games and upgrades? Are we not as important? I personally hate Apple and find Android far superior, so why does it seem like we always get the shaft?

twospoons
09-23-14, 06:01 PM
sorry, i'm double posting from the treehouse thread because i didn't see this one at first: why is reaching the treehouse a goal in android if we're not going to be able to do anything when we get there? i'm just not bothering, but that means i'm missing out on whichever goals come after it.

akocek
10-09-14, 07:04 AM
Sorry to be negative but I'm not holding my breath for any of the IOS features to arrive on android. TL has repeatedly ignored Android users in all of its other games I've played (Farm Story, Dragon Story) and I'm sure FS2 will be the same. In Dragon Story alone, IOS has about 80 dragons that android never received. TL is an IOS company and uses a basic interface for android users just to make money off of them and not support them. With that being said, I still continue to play the games as they are fun but will never pay actual money to play them until I know that TL will begin giving the same features to android users at the same time as IOS users and suggest other android users do the same.