PDA

View Full Version : silence the squirrels

zeldashepard
09-04-14, 03:31 PM
The "uh oh" and "oh no" are really annoying. I have to play those levels on mute because the voices are really grating. At least make silencing them an option so we can hear the music and sound effects but without those voices.

Also, please make the boosts recharge like on Candy Blast.

VGailP
10-02-14, 04:30 PM
I have noticed that there isn't really many if any challenges and that no matter how much you play you are never awarded a boost as in all the other games (candy mania ,fruit splash mania etc). You have the glove and 4? Other boosts but no way of ever getting to use them at all unless you want to spend a lot of money for every boost. I am on level 86 I think and still never allowed to use a boost. Is this an oversight or intentional?

VGailP
10-06-14, 12:57 PM
I have noticed that there isn't really many if any challenges and that no matter how much you play you are never awarded a boost as in all the other games (candy mania ,fruit splash mania etc). You have the glove and 4? Other boosts but no way of ever getting to use them at all unless you want to spend a lot of money for every boost. I am on level 86 I think and still never allowed to use a boost. Is this an oversight or intentional?

Game deleted also for previous mentioned reasons

jenjibur
04-23-15, 06:00 PM
The squirrels & the boxes! Ugh! The tearing paper sound is grating as well. It makes me cringe.