PDA

View Full Version : Need fishing help please

sadie13056
09-04-14, 09:06 AM
How do you cast your rod and is there a way to put it over tne visible fish in the water? Also what is the difference between ethe two different baits? Can't figure out when you use the anchovy fish or the lure??? I have been catching fish but it is just pure luck. Please help
:confused:

ciarjen
09-04-14, 09:14 AM
How do you cast your rod and is there a way to put it over tne visible fish in the water? Also what is the difference between ethe two different baits? Can't figure out when you use the anchovy fish or the lure??? I have been catching fish but it is just pure luck. Please help
:confused:

I never found any benefit to the anchovy bait and it costs too much to make just to get one anchovy in return. I think it is supposed to increase chances of bigger fish - bass and catfish.

To fish put your finger on the bait then drag your finger over to the swirling fish and let go. These hotspots give a better chance of bigger fish but are not guaranteed.

sadie13056
09-04-14, 09:26 AM
Thanks so much for the help. I will add you. I also play fashion story, bakery story and restaurant story. I played dragon story but had too many glitches.