PDA

View Full Version : holiday box

Unregistered
01-27-11, 01:41 PM
Does anyone know what's in the holiday box.. have they updated from the christmas stuff yet???

Unregistered
01-27-11, 03:24 PM
od course not

Unregistered
01-27-11, 03:25 PM
of course not :(

Unregistered
01-28-11, 02:09 PM
that's just down right rude.. I'd be well pee'd off if i spent real money end of Jan and got christmas stuff..!!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 02:19 PM
I think unethical is more to the point. I would really be upset if I got a Christmas item too...even tho they say it's a new Holiday Box. I would not chance it. In fact, it would be a rare day when I buy a Magic case or Holiday box again. I wish they would do away with it . Just put the items in the menus. I would be much more willing to buy gems to get a nice item if I knew what I was getting. I really got burned on the Christmas one...to many duplicates. So I will not be buying any more boxes.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 02:55 PM
I've been very lucky on farm story.. I've only ever bought two boxes and with those I got the ranch house and the christmas holiday workshop.. so I would buy another box but don't wanna take any chances until I know for sure the christmas stuff is gone...

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:28 PM
I was really stupid to buy the holiday box today, thinking maybe with discussion of updates the box might be Valentines. I got a reindeer. I know, I know, I am dumb.