PDA

View Full Version : New Decorations For Sale!

Hawksmoor
09-03-14, 03:44 PM
Yay, they've finally added new decor in the shop! Can't wait to pretty up my forest ;)

zenobia42
09-04-14, 01:29 PM
I wish I could afford some expansions to be able to decorate lol. As it is, there are very few squares that I do not use for habitats. I did add just a few of them and I do like the way they look. :)

EviBrooklyn
09-04-14, 04:01 PM
I wish I could afford some expansions to be able to decorate lol. As it is, there are very few squares that I do not use for habitats. I did add just a few of them and I do like the way they look. :)

Zenobia, did you get a unicorn yet? I'm still waiting & breeding, waiting & breeding ( rolling my eyes here)

zenobia42
09-04-14, 04:34 PM
Zenobia, did you get a unicorn yet? I'm still waiting & breeding, waiting & breeding ( rolling my eyes here)

Nope. None for me either. Putting 4 elements in the breeding den 24/7. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Hope you are at least filling out your album. Other than the unicorn and emerald, I am down to missing only 2 rares and 3 super rares.

cocauina
09-05-14, 12:29 PM
We have more new decor, it's the same from the pink one, but instead of pink, is blue. :p

SANDSCApe
09-06-14, 06:39 AM
I didn't add any decorations until an hour ago, because I'm such a miser!
I put the flowerbeds in those spaces that I'll never be able to use. Everybody has some space like in the neighborhood of the oddly positioned and sized Tree-Of-Life/Breeding-Garden complex.
I also placed trees in 2 plots: one in which the obstacles are still uncleared and another that's empty.

zenobia42
09-07-14, 07:33 PM
I hope they make these decorations in yellow flowers too. :)

EviBrooklyn
09-10-14, 09:15 PM
Nope. None for me either. Putting 4 elements in the breeding den 24/7. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Hope you are at least filling out your album. Other than the unicorn and emerald, I am down to missing only 2 rares and 3 super rares.

I'm missing 8 animals... Do you think that if we behave in these forums and start begging TL for a unicorn we might get it? ( Just wondering)

zenobia42
09-12-14, 08:20 PM
I'm missing 8 animals... Do you think that if we behave in these forums and start begging TL for a unicorn we might get it? ( Just wondering)

lol - I missed this yesterday. It's worth a shot. TL, pretty please may we have unicorns? We promise to be behave from then on!

In other news, the topic of this thread is decorations and we now have the three floral decorations available in white flowers. I was hoping for yellow. :(

Phaedrakiki
09-17-14, 04:16 PM
Love the new decorations--thanks, TL!