PDA

View Full Version : Gem sale?

charismabmw33
09-03-14, 11:07 AM
How come farm story 2 doesn't have gem sales? I play castle, dragon, fantasy, zoo and gave up on city metro. I. Never ever see any sales. Please explain?

orleansparish
09-03-14, 01:42 PM
They do now! Only downside is I've never gotten one on the ONE farm I care about. My main one. I have four farms. I've gotten a sale on the 3rd one I could care less to even get to level 8. My 2nd account just got a sale too. They were both 20% off sales. Which is still good when you are trying to buy one of the largest gem packages. So I check everyday, for my main farm if there is a sale. I want to stock up, for later and before I use all my money on French fries.

Why can't you people respect my priorities?! Humph!

bss18974
09-03-14, 03:27 PM
They do now! Only downside is I've never gotten one on the ONE farm I care about. My main one. I have four farms. I've gotten a sale on the 3rd one I could care less to even get to level 8. My 2nd account just got a sale too. They were both 20% off sales. Which is still good when you are trying to buy one of the largest gem packages. So I check everyday, for my main farm if there is a sale. I want to stock up, for later and before I use all my money on French fries.

Why can't you people respect my priorities?! Humph!

Agree 100%. I get sales much of the time on two to three of my alternate farms that are really used as storage.... Never get it on my main farm. Team lava wants us to pay full price on the farms we care about...

mamareader02
09-03-14, 03:52 PM
Before I would buy gems not on sale,and I only did that a few times for fantasy story,but no more buying for that one as I'm happy where I'm at,haven't bought gems for anything else since Black Friday .only 2 games I will buy for IF on sale are castle and farm 2(which I haven't seen a sale there since Black Friday)guess my money isn't good enough for TL,I will just have to wait till Black Friday again to stock up:)

cugie
10-23-14, 10:13 AM
I am really curious about a gem sale. I play a few games with other companies, and they have a sale at least once a month. Sometimes more often. It would be nice to have one when you reach level 10 or so because that is the time the game got frustrating for me. I am a little more patient now with it, but I am not going to pay full price for gems righ now.

cugie
10-23-14, 10:15 AM
How come farm story 2 doesn't have gem sales? I play castle, dragon, fantasy, zoo and gave up on city metro. I. Never ever see any sales. Please explain?
I play home design and have never seen one.