PDA

View Full Version : Please give us some tools to manage, sort and find our dragons.

ciarjen
09-03-14, 03:09 AM
This game has outgrown it's tools for dragon management.

Unless you can identify 300 dragons from their silohettes and pictures the album is useless and doesn't help you work out what dragons you have and what you need.

For the album to be useful it needs to have the name of dragon and its rarity level.

If you are evolving dragons you go to them through their habitats. The habitat has the name of the dragon but not its rarity level. To find the rarity before evolution I am going from the habitat to the battle arena and then back to the habitat again to evolve.

With more and more dragons this is becoming more difficult to manage.

The same with breeding and battling. It used to be if you knew the level of the dragon you could find it. So many dragons now they are becoming difficult to find. We need a way of sorting them through types.

I won a porcelien dragon today of the wheel :D thanks for that but I think I may have one. But I am not sure and I gave up looking.:p

Please help with updating the system of managing, sorting and finding dragons. I am sure you have some more new dragons planned for us and it would really help :)

MakJulos
09-03-14, 03:29 AM
Good call!:)

chalupa2030
09-03-14, 05:48 AM
I won a porcelien dragon today of the wheel :D thanks for that but I think I may have one. But I am not sure and I gave up looking.:p

Yes!!! I agree! Yesterday I was looking and looking for Hermes. I was not sure if I had it. Looked and looked. Album was NO help, like you stated.

How I could NOT find that dragon with the silly wings coming out of his head, is beyond me.

Also ~ after I evolve something I never can find which habitat of the 10 it zeros in on to drop that puppy. Hate that too! Unless I'm going epic I forget which dragon it was!

So, great thread and better suggestions!

debhutchinson
09-04-14, 11:57 AM
I think the Album would help if it had buttons for Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Metal, Mythic, Cosmic, Gemstone, Zodiac, Olympus, Diamond and Other just like in the Market!! Also add label to dragons themselves as to whether they are Common, Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare. :)

I was in such confusion, I put all my dragons in habitats based on their first gem colour. This didn't help my habitat shortage at all. Please give us 4-dragon habitats for Pink, Black and White. Please note that Fates, Mythic, Pterodactyl, Rex, Triceratops, Shell, Turtle, Dino & Tropic are still Homeless. :(

Deb Hutchinson
50ShadesRetired
337/337 Unique Dragons
99/99 Habitats
9 Homeless Dragons

kooky panda
09-04-14, 02:55 PM
This game has outgrown it's tools for dragon management.

Unless you can identify 300 dragons from their silohettes and pictures the album is useless and doesn't help you work out what dragons you have and what you need.

For the album to be useful it needs to have the name of dragon and its rarity level.

If you are evolving dragons you go to them through their habitats. The habitat has the name of the dragon but not its rarity level. To find the rarity before evolution I am going from the habitat to the battle arena and then back to the habitat again to evolve.

With more and more dragons this is becoming more difficult to manage.

The same with breeding and battling. It used to be if you knew the level of the dragon you could find it. So many dragons now they are becoming difficult to find. We need a way of sorting them through types.

Please help with updating the system of managing, sorting and finding dragons. I am sure you have some more new dragons planned for us and it would really help :)
Having the names on the album would be very helpful. I also won the same dragon and I had to run down by breeding list to see if I already had one!
I will pass this suggestion over.

Anaboe
09-29-14, 07:53 AM
I've got my habitats sorted by color. If I'm looking for a dragon, I look at the colors he has. For example, let's say I'm looking for where my Aether is, then I look up that he is Purple - Blue. I look in Purple-habitats first, and then in the Blue ones. I try to keep my dragons in the habitat that can hold the most silver, so Aether will prolly be in an Purple habitat.

Furthermore, I keep an excel-sheet of all dragons ever released, and I keep track what dragons I have of those.

But it would be nice if the game would have an easy way to manage this itself.

freesiawoods
09-30-14, 04:43 AM
Agree. I am sure the developers keep tabs on other dragon breeding games and at least some of them have filter (DS only has it in the Market), sort (by type, rarity, alpha order) and find features which are really user friendly.

Carbuck
10-02-14, 02:04 PM
Can we have the ability to sell or delete items in our storage that we don't want or need any longer? I have extra parts from battles, mining and trading that I would love to get rid of.

Clark_Wayne
11-02-14, 04:14 AM
Filters are welcome for selecting dragons in breeding, in battles, in trade House, in healing pool. (And in TL others games)
I saw that request (i made it myself sometimes) often but TL seems not to be able to do that