PDA

View Full Version : September 2014 Update - Storing Pets

alcd2000
09-02-14, 08:47 PM
Loving the new update so far! We can finally store our animals :D even mix them up to interact with other pets of the same species! Thanks for listening TL :) Key note: once you pull your pet out of storage you have to feed it again, so make sure you're up on your feed. Also you can't store their habitats as of yet.

Side note: it looks as if TL has improved their graphics. Images appear shaper and more clean cut or is this my eyes playing tricks on me...lol 

edit(KP)- Pets go into your cellar when you store them.

There is no limit on how many pets you can store in the cellar!

orleansparish
09-02-14, 10:30 PM
I didn't know this! Thanks for the tip. I was just saying I wish I could store my animals because I need more decorating space.

minidemon88
09-03-14, 01:49 AM
Yup, I saw there's a new update available on the App Store and I hit it straightaway. XD Finally, we can store our pets. But...!! I got a few questions. Is there a limit on how many pets you can store? And where does the pets goes after storing, is it the cellar? Anyone know? :confused:

alcd2000
09-03-14, 07:35 AM
I didn't know this! Thanks for the tip. I was just saying I wish I could store my animals because I need more decorating space.

Glad to help!

alcd2000
09-03-14, 07:42 AM
Yup, I saw there's a new update available on the App Store and I hit it straightaway. XD Finally, we can store our pets. But...!! I got a few questions. Is there a limit on how many pets you can store? And where does the pets goes after storing, is it the cellar? Anyone know? :confused:

Not sure how many pets you can store at a time but they do go in the cellar once you store them.

JzKalika
09-03-14, 11:31 AM
Not sure how many pets you can store at a time but they do go in the cellar once you store them.

mamareader02
09-03-14, 03:55 PM
Very happy! Now if only that long ago requested English bulldog would show up for sale

baseball_boy
09-03-14, 04:12 PM
I see no difference at all. No expansions or different graphics.

GameOfFarms
09-03-14, 06:03 PM
Great to see TL has listened to the many requests of pet storage :) thanks!

EmmaLedger95
09-04-14, 06:24 AM
I'm so happy we finally have the option to store pets. Thanks TL for listening to your players and implementing this change.

orleansparish
09-04-14, 07:15 AM
Thought it was for the other barn animals too. I really felt I don't want to store my pets, then realized I have two of some coins ones and can do either duplicate in favor of new ones. Can't wait for the Halloween ones! I still adore looking at the reindeer dog from Xmas and the witch car from Halloween. The animals are hilarious in their behavior.

viramisu
09-04-14, 09:13 PM
I found a glitch when mining since the update. Especially when i tap on top left-corner side, it says "very close", so i tap around the spot, it says "too far", tap other nearby spot, another "too far" shown up. Thats weird. When you tap around "very close" its supposed to be "very close" or "near, right? And it happenned more than 3 times. Is it just me, or happen to anyone else ?

puzZelda
09-04-14, 09:15 PM
I'm actually thrilled about this. I love the pets, but I realized that when you start maxing them out, they kind of overwhelm the farms... Nice to be able to have them but not always have to have them out.

HarunaMin
09-04-14, 11:03 PM
I found a glitch when mining since the update. Especially when i tap on top left-corner side, it says "very close", so i tap around the spot, it says "too far", tap other nearby spot, another "too far" shown up. Thats weird. When you tap around "very close" its supposed to be "very close" or "near, right? And it happenned more than 3 times. Is it just me, or happen to anyone else ?
Same here!
This happened after the latest update, so i think it's a glitch.
Please have it solved TL, now i am literally blind mining....

p7la2
09-05-14, 12:25 AM

Ditto. Happened to me too.

horsey3
09-05-14, 03:48 AM

If we need space and store a few pets, can we store an unused dog pen? I don't see a way to do that. I would like the space, please, but don't want to lose the pen permanently. thank you TL. Great job

kooky panda
09-05-14, 06:55 AM
If we need space and store a few pets, can we store an unused dog pen? I don't see a way to do that. I would like the space, please, but don't want to lose the pen permanently. thank you TL. Great job
Currently there is not option to store the pet pens.

dragon2046
09-05-14, 11:36 AM
Ditto. Happened to me too.

This has happened to me too. I hope they fix it soon.

jennyandjohn2
09-06-14, 02:05 PM
Happened to me 5x

dragon2046
09-06-14, 02:25 PM
Happened to me 5x

Yes this mine issue stinks! I hope they fix this on Monday. :(

weavingaway
09-06-14, 03:02 PM
Not to change the subject but since last update...my bucket remains out on the screen...even when there's nothing to collect ..I search my entire farm constantly now thinking something needs tending to..I sent support a ticket and was took it remains out by intended design..I explained to them it has always worked like the crop collector ...disappearing after it was no longer needed...still they say this is how it's suppose to be...Has anyone else had this change?

menps1
09-06-14, 03:21 PM
Me too the bucket still appears even I collected every single thing from pets / trees

PookieBear50
09-06-14, 04:28 PM
Not to change the subject but since last update...my bucket remains out on the screen...even when there's nothing to collect ..I search my entire farm constantly now thinking something needs tending to..I sent support a ticket and was took it remains out by intended design..I explained to them it has always worked like the crop collector ...disappearing after it was no longer needed...still they say this is how it's suppose to be...Has anyone else had this change?

I have sometimes had either the scythe or the bucket remain on the screen, even after I thought I had collected everything I could. However, when I did a look-around, I then realized that I had inadvertently missed one of fruit trees (usually the cocoa), or missed one of the animals (livestock, which doesn't always bounce as wildly as they normally do, or a pet who I forget it just waiting there for me), or forgotten to collect the honey and honeycombs, or the herbs from the herb garden, or another crop just finished growing.

weavingaway
09-06-14, 05:38 PM
it's been this way since Thursday....everything has gone through complete cycles several time now...Everything collected...still stays out

driver1711
09-06-14, 05:57 PM
it's been this way since Thursday....everything has gone through complete cycles several time now...Everything collected...still stays out It's not working that way on my iPad Mini iOS 7.1.2 or iPod Touch iOS 6.1.6. I am running FS2 1.7.8 Level 47. If I have everything collected, I have no bucket. I even just did a force close and had no bucket.

bss18974
09-06-14, 06:43 PM
Did anyone notice that the barn and silo have had their capacities raised to 950. Thanks Team Lava.

Now how about some land expansions...

moggymad
09-07-14, 07:02 AM

Me too. This has only happened since I stored a pet and it came round to collecting for the others. I think it still thinks it's there and needs collecting? Maybe a glitch...

moggymad
09-07-14, 07:19 AM
Just pulled my pet out of storage and fed it and stored it again and the bucket disappeared

weavingaway
09-07-14, 10:09 AM
Me too. This has only happened since I stored a pet and it came round to collecting for the others. I think it still thinks it's there and needs collecting? Maybe a glitch... Now that you mention it....That's when my bucket started remaining out...I also stored a few pets on Thursday .....Oh No...horrible thought....Babies are jumping around in storage...starving to death....Team Lava please help!!.....Sorry...got carried away

weavingaway
09-07-14, 10:17 AM
It's not working that way on my iPad Mini iOS 7.1.2 or iPod Touch iOS 6.1.6. I am running FS2 1.7.8 Level 47. If I have everything collected, I have no bucket. I even just did a force close and had no bucket.
Have you stored any pets yet?.....I'm also playing on a mini iPad iOS 7.1.2. fS2 1.7.8 level52....stored a pet..5 hrs. Later..bucket won't go away

finaidyoda
09-09-14, 08:51 AM
Love the new storage feature for pets, now if we could store their pens it would help with decorating and moving things around. I am still hoping for the balloon feature will come out soon, with maybe some more land expansion ;)