PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Astromancer Dragon 9-5-14

kooky panda
09-02-14, 03:48 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/3fbdb2ee2be322c490ab03cac78daea5/tumblr_inline_nballz2Bdi1qm7yoc.pngLook to the skies! Caretakers originally learned to read the signs from the wings of this mysterious creature. See what the stars hold with the Astromancer Dragon in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp).

Drachenia
09-02-14, 05:06 PM
Ouch is very beautiful Astromancer I must have it :rolleyes: :D

ndtrance
09-02-14, 06:05 PM
Ohh nice. I really need to breed leo now to get zodiac dragons...

rosewaterlily
09-02-14, 06:12 PM
Cute dragon. Too bad I've never been able to breed anything other than one Leo. Leo + anything = mist on my island.

farmday0123
09-02-14, 08:35 PM
To bad I don't even have a Leo , when ever I start breed Leo all I got is social

cedkugedchgd
09-02-14, 09:05 PM
please be a diamond hybrid!!!

danni7788
09-03-14, 05:59 AM
please be a diamond hybrid!!!

This is definitely going to be a diamond hybrid!!! I can feel it. Ahh!!! Soooo excited omg. Of course probably 12 or 21 hours :p

kindredfire
09-03-14, 06:42 AM
Oooooh would be perfect with my collection .... I'm determined to get all the zodiac and I got the last even and I'm gonna make a special island for my pops ❤️

farmday0123
09-03-14, 11:23 AM
I wish TL put a zodiac for battle , I can't even breed a Leo

buttabdullah99
09-03-14, 11:40 AM
OMG!!! I really don't like ziodacs they just hate mine island I really don't want anymore ziodacs 😫😫😔😔😔😢😢

cedkugedchgd
09-03-14, 06:09 PM
ok if this is a diamond x leo hybrid the fails would be:

mercury - 1hrs
air - 2hrs
genie - 8hrs
virgo - 8hrs
celestial - 9hrs
bat - 9hrs
music - 10hrs
coral - 10hrs
aquarius - 10hrs
pisces - 10hrs
water - 12hrs
mistmoth - 12hrs
iridescent - 12hrs
taurus - 12hrs
capricorn - 12hrs
scorpion - 12hrs
mist - 14hrs
cancer - 14hrs
patchwork - 14hrs
night elf - 14hrs (not sure if night elf is possible...)
gemini - 15hrs
aether - 16hrs
peacock - 18hrs
trickster - 18hrs
magic - 20hrs
sagittarius - 20hrs
leo - 21hrs
social - 21hrs
wizard - 22hrs
mindvolt - 22hrs
night - 23hrs (i'm not sure if this is a fail since i've never heard of anyone breeding a night with this)
dark angel - 23hrs
aries - 24hrs
black diamond - 24hrs
penumbra - 25hrs
libra - 27hrs
anubis - 40hrs
gold - 44hrs

astromancer - ??? hrs

that should be it, lol xD

jackie2006
09-03-14, 10:03 PM
leo + angel = 17hrs ...don't know what it is.

shield14
09-04-14, 02:46 AM
leo + angel = 17hrs ...don't know what it is.

It's a Luck dragon :))

debhutchinson
09-04-14, 07:13 AM
I have all 12 Zodiacs on my island occupying 4 3-dragon habitats. Please let one of the Zodiac habitats hold one more dragon. I am at habitat maximum with many dragons waiting in Stable for a habitat.

Anaboe
09-04-14, 01:43 PM
@debhutchinson: my solution: I don't hatch the dragons that I get as an egg, for example, those you get from a tournament, world-event or Spin-the-Wheel. They just stay in storage.

cocauina
09-04-14, 02:48 PM
ok if this is a diamond x leo hybrid the fails would be:

(...)
bat - 9hrs
(...)
night elf - 14hrs (not sure if night elf is possible...)
(...)
night - 23hrs (i'm not sure if this is a fail since i've never heard of anyone breeding a night with this)
(...)

dark angel - 23hrs
(...)
black diamond - 24hrs

If in your breeding results we are able to breed Bat, Dark Angel and Black Diamond, we are able to breed Night and Night Elf, this happens because the zodiac type can split in black and yellow, so yeah the Night ones are a possible outcome :p

Drachenia
09-04-14, 05:54 PM
I believe that it is more blue / purple. Uff is very hard and difficult to breeding him. :( :(

debhutchinson
09-05-14, 07:45 AM
Astromancer only has Zodiac type in the egg chart. so I was thinking any 2 Zodiacs. .

buttabdullah99
09-05-14, 10:34 AM
WTH!!!!
It's diamond/zodiac hybrid
ONE MORE IMPOSSIBLE TO BREED DRAGON 😭😭😭😭
It's so difficult to breed super rare or rare ziodacs then this one is impossible to breed 😳😔😨😱

kooky panda
09-05-14, 10:46 AM
I have all 12 Zodiacs on my island occupying 4 3-dragon habitats. Please let one of the Zodiac habitats hold one more dragon. I am at habitat maximum with many dragons waiting in Stable for a habitat.
I needed one more spot too. The upgrade on the habitat looks like it is for sale for 200 gems.

SANDSCApe
09-05-14, 10:47 AM
This is definitely going to be a diamond hybrid!!! I can feel it. Ahh!!! Soooo excited omg. Of course probably 12 or 21 hours :p

So it was written; so it was done. You sure called it!
But oi! The fails will be nothing short of ASTRONOMICAL.

Drachenia
09-05-14, 10:48 AM
WTH!!!!
It's diamond/zodiac hybrid
ONE MORE IMPOSSIBLE TO BREED DRAGON ��������
It's so difficult to breed super rare or rare ziodacs then this one is impossible to breed ��������

I agree, that is again very difficult to breed. Buttabdullah Good luck ����������������������

utili68
09-05-14, 11:09 AM
Any ideas ab out the breeding time?

rissah
09-05-14, 11:48 AM
But oi! The fails will be nothing short of ASTRONOMICAL.

I just laughed out loud. They will be astronomical though. My first fail is either a Mindvolt or Wizard. 22 hours.

rissah
09-05-14, 11:50 AM
Is this possible to breed with Diamond and Bat? There are less fails than diamond and one of the zodiac so I'm wondering.

cocauina
09-05-14, 11:54 AM
Is this possible to breed with Diamond and Bat? There are less fails than diamond and one of the zodiac so I'm wondering.

To breed the Astromancer you need the zodiac type and not the zodiac type splitted..

The zodiac you say that probably is one of the fails is Leo, to breed the rest of the zodiac dragons you need the zodiac type with other type, like diamond, magic, water..

rissah
09-05-14, 12:01 PM
To breed the Astromancer you need the zodiac type and not the zodiac type splitted..

Thanks so much. I'll stick with my Diamond-Leo combo then. At least maybe I can get Anubis or Dark Angel as a fail (fingers crossed).

fattom19
09-05-14, 12:02 PM
Oh man!!!! I thought I just got it for sure bc I got a 27hr breed and I have never ever gotten a 27hr dragon!!! Then I looked it up and saw that Libra is 27hr :(

Zummat
09-05-14, 12:19 PM
Breeding time??? Anyone know yet?

I put Capricorn and Anubis and have 12 hours. I don't expect it to be the zodiac/diamond hybrid.

cookiefairey
09-05-14, 12:31 PM
I didn't get it but a neighbor did. 13 hours. Diamond and gemni. Good luck to us all

buttabdullah99
09-05-14, 12:35 PM
OMG!!! Trying for this so I did sped up and got an awesome fail in den yay!!! I am soooo happy one of my most favourite ziodac I am doing happy dance 💃💃💃😍😱👍👍 I am soo happy can't express my happiness 😱😱😱😁😁

cocauina
09-05-14, 12:40 PM
Thanks so much. I'll stick with my Diamond-Leo combo then. At least maybe I can get Anubis or Dark Angel as a fail (fingers crossed).

ahah, from Diamon+Leo, from 40 outcomes, I've 19 :)

GL! :p

I put Capricorn and Anubis and have 12 hours. I don't expect it to be the zodiac/diamond hybrid.

6 dragons with 12h from that combo, 3 of them are zodiac type :p

And apperantly, the Astromancer is 13h
|
|
V

I didn't get it but a neighbor did. 13 hours. Diamond and gemni. Good luck to us all

danni7788
09-05-14, 12:45 PM
Gah first try, 21 hours.

Drachenia
09-05-14, 02:47 PM
Breeding with diamond / Leo I have 4x water, Coral, get Aquarius and breeding with Diamond / Gemini I have 2x Leo, Coral, 2x Magic (ugly) and now get back 21 hours. Still not get Astromancer :( :( :(

buttabdullah99
09-05-14, 02:51 PM
Really hoping that TL will put diamond temple on sale so that I can buy it and breed for diamonds don't have luck with any diamond 😫😫😫

dangerb0y
09-05-14, 03:10 PM
Diamond temple is on sale.

My wife is on her 4th mist

buttabdullah99
09-05-14, 03:16 PM
Yay!!! I am happy that TL put diamond temple on sale but I can't buy it now bcoz I have to sleep and to place diamond temple I have to make place so I came do it right now anyways plz tell me
TILL WHEN DIAMOND TEMPLE IS ON SALE

orleansparish
09-05-14, 03:44 PM
This is good because I can take a break from prism. I also only have Leo and Virgo, so I'm sure I'll amass a collection of almost all of the zodiac dragons in this process. First try, 24 hours, I needed Aries and she's so cute! If I'm super lucky, it'll be black diamond. But I'm not and it won't. So still a win/win for me.

orleansparish
09-05-14, 03:45 PM
Diamond temple is on sale.

My wife is on her 4th mist

They are so tempting me to activate it for the 100 gems. I need a gem sale and I'll get it perhaps and a new zodiac thingy. It takes a lot from them to make me spend money on this game.

mikemike28
09-05-14, 04:18 PM
i got 2 from diamond and leo . 13 hours! good luck

Zummat
09-05-14, 05:26 PM
i got 2 from diamond and leo . 13 hours! good luck

You must have all the luck or TL just likes you better than me. ;)

mikemike28
09-05-14, 05:39 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/michaelandrew28/43A102B2-8684-4544-BC46-4AB8479067CF_zpskehwzkkg.png (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/michaelandrew28/media/43A102B2-8684-4544-BC46-4AB8479067CF_zpskehwzkkg.png.html)

13 hrs . i got anubis and a couple of mercuries a long the way ..

Zummat
09-05-14, 05:43 PM
13 hrs . i got anubis and a couple of mercuries a long the way ..

Pretty egg.

Zummat
09-05-14, 06:04 PM

I just sped it up. My first try I got Water. :(

Now I have Diamond/Leo in the den and got 10 hours. :(

merdragon
09-05-14, 06:35 PM
Congrats mikemike28 !
I activated my diamond temple, and first try 21hours, yike! Dark angel, mercury fails would have been nice :(
Good luck everyone <3

rissah
09-05-14, 09:13 PM
Activated my diamond temple too since it was on sale. Using Diamond and Leo, I got Leo, Water, and now 13 hours woot!

chaselance
09-05-14, 09:40 PM
I activated my diamond temple and got it with diamond x leo on first try but I had been trying earlier without diamond temple activated and had gotten 4 water, 1 wizard, 2 magics, 3 leos , and 1 Aether

chalupa2030
09-05-14, 10:27 PM
Really hoping that TL will put diamond temple on sale so that I can buy it and breed for diamonds don't have luck with any diamond 😫😫😫

None? I thought you got one! Aw!

deucedeuce22
09-05-14, 11:44 PM
2 attempts so far:

Diamond/Libra--coral
Diamond/Capricorn-- Anubis (sigh)

See you in 40 hours.

jeroen1975
09-06-14, 12:05 AM
Maybe a bit off-topic but you can use infinity as a parent again!

gammarayburst
09-06-14, 12:59 AM
I can't believe my luck today! I had a Water fail on my first try, and once I saw that the Diamond Temple was on sale, I activated it. Another Water fail on my second try, but I got 13 hours on my third one! I thought this dragon was going to take me months to breed! Maybe I'll try for some Diamond hybrids on the Arctic Isles again in case I still have some luck left! :)

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 01:48 AM
So I just bought diamond temple and tried for it 1st try got water did sped up with 20 gold bcoz my nest were full and now I again got 12 hrs in den and again it's water 😁😁😁😁😭😭 hope my 100 gold will not be wasted plz TL plz

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 01:53 AM
None? I thought you got one! Aw!
I only have
1. diamond
2. Gold
2. Mercury
1. Crusader and
1. Quetzal
So total I have 7 and nothing 😭😭

pattons_friends
09-06-14, 03:13 AM
Still trying to breed a Leo, getting nowhere, all I keep getting is mist & tricksters :mad:

Zummat
09-06-14, 05:28 AM
Maybe a bit off-topic but you can use infinity as a parent again!

Yes. TL change it and is letting it be a parent now.

Zummat
09-06-14, 05:34 AM
I only have
1. diamond
2. Gold
2. Mercury
1. Crusader and
1. Quetzal
So total I have 7 and nothing ����

When I look back and think how long it took to just get my original Diamond it is very funny now that we are bummed to say we only have 7. Lol! I have all the ones you have plus Unicorn and Black Diamond too. But so far no Astromancer for me either. :( But I broke down and bought the Infinity package. Diamonds are a girls best friend after all. ;)

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 05:48 AM
When I look back and think how long it took to just get my original Diamond it is very funny now that we are bummed to say we only have 7. Lol! I have all the ones you have plus Unicorn and Black Diamond too. But so far no Astromancer for me either. :( But I broke down and bought the Infinity package. Diamonds are a girls best friend after all. ;)
Yep lol!!! I am not gonna buy infinity bcoz it's not difficult to breed infinity 😜😜

cocauina
09-06-14, 06:40 AM
Hatching my 2nd Mercury on my 2nd try from Diamond and Leo combo (1st diamond from this combo)

Not bad xD

bakerystoe
09-06-14, 07:50 AM
So bad it's a diamond hybrid:( I even not have a first diamond:(

cocauina
09-06-14, 08:05 AM
So bad it's a diamond hybrid:( I even not have a first diamond:(

I know that feel, I only had diamond a couple months ago and it was from the mining, my 2nd one was from breeding, when we have what we want, the game just give us more, at least is a diamond xD
I have a friend who is still missing the diamond.. Everyday I hear the same question "what was the combo?" I'm the one who have to say what to use.. ahahah

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 09:27 AM
I just got 1hr mercury with Leo/diamond I did sped up and now I got 20 hrs 😫😫😫😫

cookiefairey
09-06-14, 10:01 AM
I bought the temple after reading all these posts. What a joke out of 10 breeds mists. Water. I anibus. Which I don't need. I did the same as without it.

pribakes
09-06-14, 10:42 AM
I bought the temple after reading all these posts. What a joke out of 10 breeds mists. Water. I anibus. Which I don't need. I did the same as without it.

Me too :( hope that works before expire!

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 11:30 AM
Same I got mercury which I already have 😫😫😡😡

Zummat
09-06-14, 12:43 PM
I took a break and tried for Prizm and got another Quetzal I spent the gold and sped it up, didn't want to wait so long to try for this one again. So I put Leo/Black Diamond in the den and now I have 40 hours, another Anubis. I was hoping I might get a Dark Angel diamond fail if I didn't get 13 hours. Except for Mercury this is the downfall of diamond fails, the wait time. Won't spend the gold on this one so guess I'll just sit back and wait it out.

shield14
09-06-14, 01:17 PM
750 gold spent + 100 to activate Diamond Temple. Still nothing, keeps giving me Aquarius and Gemini which I already have in numbers. This time TL makes a real joke out of us :) :) :) TL, please don't waste our money like we did on this game!!!

adabee
09-06-14, 02:17 PM
I have the impression that the diamond temple doesn't work at 100% each time its price is lowered.... dropped price = dropped odds :(

shield14
09-06-14, 02:21 PM
I have the impression that the diamond temple doesn't work at 100% each time its price is lowered.... dropped price = dropped odds :(
You nailed it!!!

adabee
09-06-14, 02:38 PM
You nailed it!!!
Ok... and how I can fix this? I'm spending a lot of gold for nothing!

shield14
09-06-14, 02:47 PM
Ok... and how I can fix this? I'm spending a lot of gold for nothing!
I have the same question but no answer. TL won't answer this question either for as long as we pay our real money to purchase gold. I think they are happy the way it is :). Not we though :(

debhutchinson
09-06-14, 04:12 PM
TL came through for a home for Astromancer!! The Zodiac habitats can be upgraded to hold 4 dragons for 200 Gold!!

pribakes
09-06-14, 07:30 PM
Since I bought diamond temple, so far got 3 waters, 1 celestial and 1 mercury, would it BE great if I didnt already have 3 mercury, hope at least to get black diamond as fail which I've been trying to get with no luck for the past months or any other zodiac besides leo, since it's the only zodiac I have. But Im not sure if diamond temple really works, in getting a diamond which we dont already have! Still missing prism and black diamond and this one, hope to get one of those with the help of diamond temple.
Good luck to we all :)

shield14
09-07-14, 12:54 AM

I wouldn't recommend buying Diamond temple to breed Astromancer coz zodiac dragons are extremely difficult to breed. The breeding pattern is programmed so that you'll be getting mostly annoying commons or uncountable Leos. Three of my friends have quit DS over the impossibility to breed zodiacs. I bought it coz Astromancer is the only hybrid missing in my collection.

chalupa2030
09-07-14, 01:17 AM
Izodiac dragons are extremely difficult to breed. The breeding pattern is programmed so that you'll be getting mostly annoying commons or uncountable Leos. Three of my friends have quit DS over the impossibility to breed zodiacs. .

The quit DS over one type of dragon? I have not found this to be true at all. I have and still do breed zodiac dragons. Many of my neighbors have them as well.

shield14
09-07-14, 01:45 AM
The quit DS over one type of dragon? I have not found this to be true at all. I have and still do breed zodiac dragons. Many of my neighbors have them as well.
You are either lucky or blessed by TL :) :) :)

Patt1
09-07-14, 07:07 AM
I been trying for hybrids since even before the last world event, other than BG's i'm not trying for new stuff too much headaches, hehe
When i saw the temple on sale, i was planning to activated someday...told myself perfect timing let's go for it since i only have 1 leo, not much too lose Bam! 4th try out of nowhere astromancer in the nest :- )
Still 7 days on that temple wich did absolutly nothing the first 2 activations, may be "stars are shinning on my finally"
Not gonna bother with other zodiacs for now, gotta get those hybrids long desired, dont give up yall and wish me luck
May the dragons be with you, always :- p

fattom19
09-07-14, 08:25 AM
This is good because I can take a break from prism. I also only have Leo and Virgo, so I'm sure I'll amass a collection of almost all of the zodiac dragons in this process. First try, 24 hours, I needed Aries and she's so cute! If I'm super lucky, it'll be black diamond. But I'm not and it won't. So still a win/win for me.

That's prob a black diamond! Diamond/Black hybrid, if it is congrats!!!

fattom19
09-07-14, 08:31 AM
I can't believe my luck today! I had a Water fail on my first try, and once I saw that the Diamond Temple was on sale, I activated it. Another Water fail on my second try, but I got 13 hours on my third one! I thought this dragon was going to take me months to breed! Maybe I'll try for some Diamond hybrids on the Arctic Isles again in case I still have some luck left! :)

DO NOT GO ONTO ARTIC ISLE AND WASTE YOUR DIAMOND TEMPLE TIME... This is a question I asked TL staff a long time ago and the diamond temple being active has NO effect on the artic isle! So you will have the same chances you always do over there... My suggestion take advantage of the diamond temple being active and try to get diamond hybrids you don't already have, GL!!!

fattom19
09-07-14, 08:43 AM
I been trying for hybrids since even before the last world event, other than BG's i'm not trying for new stuff too much headaches, hehe
When i saw the temple on sale, i was planning to activated someday...told myself perfect timing let's go for it since i only have 1 leo, not much too lose Bam! 4th try out of nowhere astromancer in the nest :- )
Still 7 days on that temple wich did absolutly nothing the first 2 activations, may be "stars are shinning on my finally"
Not gonna bother with other zodiacs for now, gotta get those hybrids long desired, dont give up yall and wish me luck
May the dragons be with you, always :- p

GL!! I have yet to get the astromancer but my fianc? did get it! As far as the diamond temple goes, IT WORKS! I don't care what anyone says I know it works it has worked for me and my fianc? multiple times, whether they're diamond hybrids u have or not u do get A LOT more diamond hybrids and diamond hybrid fails compared to when it's not active... Now about how you said the first two times u used it u had no luck, my first time that I bought it I got ZERO diamonds and I thought it was all bs, then I saw a neighbor with SOOOO many Dark Angels and Helios and ect... And he told me first time he used it he got nothing then when he reactivated he got tons of diamond hybrids, if it were not for him I would have NEVER reactivated it, but when I did I got multiple diamond hybrids a lot I had and some I didn't, same thing happened with my fianc? with it not working first time... Anyway I have every diamond hybrid except for this one and I plan on getting it while the temple is active! Sorry for the long post but figured I'd share that with you and let you know keep trying for those diamond hybrids while u have that temple active!!! You will def get more gl and hopefully u get the ones you really want!!!

Storm8dianna8
09-07-14, 08:49 AM
I used it a while back for a week trying to get any ultra every four hours I was trying and it was a waste I feel as tho I lose 500 gold in it I will not be fooled into that again I think it's a scam.

farmday0123
09-07-14, 09:45 AM
Please team lava give me a Leo , all I got now is mist straight , before social now I breed for over a week all I got is mist, I really want to buy a temple to start breed diamond but simple Leo I don't even get, I am affair to buy it

Carbuck
09-07-14, 11:25 AM
Please team lava give me a Leo , all I got now is mist straight , before social now I breed for over a week all I got is mist, I really want to buy a temple to start breed diamond but simple Leo I don't even get, I am affair to buy it

Hi,
Do you have any other zodiac sign? Any of them with a diamond has a chance at breeding the Astromancer. I used Diamond and Scorpio and even got Anubis as a fail.

Drachenia
09-07-14, 03:06 PM
I have been using diamond / Leo, Diamond / Taurus, Infinity / Leo 10x water, 20x Coral, magic 4x, 12x Leo, with Anubis / Leo 10 Coral, 2x Cancer now 40 hours. TL please give me 13 hours for Astromancer
I bought the diamond temple, he gave me Anubis. Please please, I want Astromancer, give me the present 13 hours. Thank you :D

belbar22
09-07-14, 03:19 PM
Since I bought diamond temple, so far got 3 waters, 1 celestial and 1 mercury, would it BE great if I didnt already have 3 mercury, hope at least to get black diamond as fail which I've been trying to get with no luck for the past months or any other zodiac besides leo, since it's the only zodiac I have. But Im not sure if diamond temple really works, in getting a diamond which we dont already have! Still missing prism and black diamond and this one, hope to get one of those with the help of diamond temple.
Good luck to we all :)

I know how you feel. Bought temple for the first time and only gotv1 Taurus which I didn't have, 2 magics, 2 corals and 2 waters. Must confess to feeling a bit disappointed. Not a diamond hybrid in sight.

Zummat
09-07-14, 06:04 PM
I got a Mercury. Still no Astromancer in sight. So far I have gotten 3 diamond fails, Quetzal, Anubis, and Mercury. I guess the temple works but I wish it would give me diamonds I don't already have multiples of. As long as I have room for them, I'm keeping them at level 1 babies to use in the arena.

buttabdullah99
09-07-14, 08:18 PM
I know how you feel. Bought temple for the first time and only gotv1 Taurus which I didn't have, 2 magics, 2 corals and 2 waters. Must confess to feeling a bit disappointed. Not a diamond hybrid in sight.

Same here I bought the diamond temple too for the first time to see is it going to work for me or not and I have gotten 4 magics and 2 waters 1 Taurus and 1mercury 😁😫😁😫😁😫

Drachenia
09-08-14, 07:37 AM
I have been using diamond / Leo, Diamond / Taurus, Infinity / Leo 10x water, 20x Coral, magic 4x, 12x Leo, with Anubis / Leo 10 Coral, 2x Cancer now 40 hours. TL please give me 13 hours for Astromancer
I bought the diamond temple, he gave me Anubis. Please please, I want Astromancer, give me the present 13 hours. Thank you :D

Thank you, thank TL get the grace and Astromancer as a gift :cool:

cocauina
09-08-14, 07:42 AM
I'm hating this dragon -.-

Combo: Diamond + Leo

- no diamond temple -
1 Coral
1 Mercury
1 Water
1 Magic

- with diamond temple -
2 Water
1 Mercury
1 Magic

With this I have 3 Mercury's, 1 is enough -.- and I prefer Coral as a fail, not Water's and Magic's, grrr

I'm still missing, Anubis, Dark Angel, Black Diamond, and of course, the Astromancer, it's that and all of the zodiac besides Leo. baaah

buttabdullah99
09-08-14, 08:09 AM
OMG!!!!! I just breed Taurus/diamond and got 24hrs was very very very excited that I got black diomd but it's Aries 😫😫😫😫😫 don't have one but still no diamond from temple except mercury already having 2 😁😁😁 PLZ TL GIVE ME ASTROMANCER I WANG THIS DRAGON TOO 😫PLZ

mammami08
09-08-14, 08:21 AM
I bought the tempel and have gotten 1 murcury, 2 astromancer, 1anubis and 1dark angel. So for this time the temple definetly works for me. In addition i have gotten two of the astrosigns dragons (don't remember which signs) and i only had Leo befor. So i am happy :) the only thing Thats a problem now is to house them. I had murcury, anubis and dark angel since befor so those i sold. I have not kept Any duplicats but still can not fit more astrosigns dragons.... (I only got four so there is still several missing) and i keep My Diamonds in regular color habitats.

Don't Know what to do?

freshfunin2008
09-08-14, 08:23 AM
This looks like a hard one to get. At least the fails are interesting.

Kennedward
09-08-14, 08:26 AM
I bought the tempel and have gotten 1 murcury, 2 astromancer, 1anubis and 1dark angel. So for this time the temple definetly works for me. In addition i have gotten two of the astrosigns dragons (don't remember which signs) and i only had Leo befor. So i am happy :) the only thing Thats a problem now is to house them. I had murcury, anubis and dark angel since befor so those i sold. I have not kept Any duplicats but still can not fit more astrosigns dragons.... (I only got four so there is still several missing) and i keep My Diamonds in regular color habitats.

Don't Know what to do?

What did you use to breed them? I have the temple but got nothing but common dragons

mammami08
09-08-14, 08:45 AM
For the first astroromancer i used Leo and Diamond, for anubis, murcury and dark angel i used Diamond and night (i am trying for the black Diamond the only Diamond type dragon i don't have) and for the second astroromancer (and the two signdragons) i used the first astroromancer and Leo.

Hope this helps and i Will keep My fingers crossed for you.

shield14
09-08-14, 09:55 AM

I can put my list of fails while breeding for this dragon but it will be way too long :( As I mentioned in another thread I spent 1,200 gold for speeding the den an another 1,200 gold for hatching unwanted fails. I activated Diamond Temple 3 days ago thinking to facilitate breeding Astromancer but it seams that TL has put a block on my account :(. 1,200 gold equals to 50 days of breeding and I don't really understand why TL made breeding of this dragon so frustrating. TL please give us this dragon as we have already paid you very good money for it!

belbar22
09-08-14, 10:21 AM
Can someone please explain how I have managed to breed an Asromancer on the account where i have no temple and I haven't sped up any breeding yet on my main account which has a temple and I have sped up a few times I have got nothing of value unless you count the 4 olympuses I have bred back to back. Aargh.

Only joking, don't need an explanation, I know it's an odds thing!!!

rosewaterlily
09-08-14, 11:03 AM
Diamond temple + speed ups during activation is such a massive gold vacuum. All I got are waters and magics (one coral), not even any new zodiacs (only have leo). At least no 25 hour penumbra has showed up so far--got plenty of those when I was trying without the temple.

Zummat
09-08-14, 01:34 PM
Sagittarius / Diamond. 25 hours. Pretty sure it's going to be Penumbra. :(

chalupa2030
09-08-14, 01:35 PM
Can someone please explain how I have managed to breed an Asromancer on the account where i have no temple and I haven't sped up any breeding yet on my main account which has a temple and I have sped up a few times I have got nothing of value unless you count the 4 olympuses I have bred back to back. Aargh.

Only joking, don't need an explanation, I know it's an odds thing!!!

Too funny! And congrats!

buttabdullah99
09-08-14, 01:46 PM
Sagittarius / Diamond. 25 hours. Pretty sure it's going to be Penumbra. :(
Diamond Taurus got 24 hrs Aries not black diamond 😫😫😫

Zummat
09-08-14, 01:49 PM
Diamond Taurus got 24 hrs Aries not black diamond ������

Very disappointing when it turns out to be what you were not expecting. So sorry.

belbar22
09-08-14, 02:38 PM
Just got my 6th Olympus in a row. Seriously unimpressed!!! This temple appears to be a waste of gold.

Amber498
09-08-14, 02:41 PM
I reactivated the temple to try for this one and got three waters in a row. Now waiting for a 20 hour dragon, which will probably be magic. :rolleyes:

Glad some people are having better luck!

Edit: Yep, it was magic, followed by another water. Awesome! Too many dragons in the. breeding pool.

kooky panda
09-08-14, 02:43 PM
10 Water Dragons in a row:( ( I also activated the Temple)

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/WestcoasterDeb/crying.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/WestcoasterDeb/media/crying.gif.html)

Drachenia
09-08-14, 02:53 PM
I can put my list of fails while breeding for this dragon but it will be way too long :( As I mentioned in another thread I spent 1,200 gold for speeding the den an another 1,200 gold for hatching unwanted fails. I activated Diamond Temple 3 days ago thinking to facilitate breeding Astromancer but it seams that TL has put a block on my account :(. 1,200 gold equals to 50 days of breeding and I don't really understand why TL made breeding of this dragon so frustrating. TL please give us this dragon as we have already paid you very good money for it!

Hello I understand their anger, but if they have 2400 gold used for acceleration have!!!!!!! For this gold to buy Astromancer in the market.

Drachenia
09-08-14, 02:55 PM
10 Water Dragons in a row:( ( I also activated the Temple)

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/WestcoasterDeb/crying.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/WestcoasterDeb/media/crying.gif.html)

Poor kooky panda, have not Astromancer get :( :(

ginamarie510
09-08-14, 03:41 PM
I got it after 8 tries with Pisces & Diamond , don't give up I tried so many other combos and this one was the charm. Hope it works for you as well. Good Luck all

shield14
09-09-14, 02:07 AM
Hello I understand their anger, but if they have 2400 gold used for acceleration have!!!!!!! For this gold to buy Astromancer in the market.
I'm not angry just very disappointed with myself. If I follow your advice than we don't need the Breeding Den just go to the market and buy what you want. But I find the fun in breeding and not buying.

orleansparish
09-09-14, 02:12 AM
OMG! First diamond I got so quickly, EVER! I activated my diamond temple, which is the 3rd time now and got 13 hours. Sped it out of the den to be sure and yep, it's the new dragon. Yay me! I got a 250 gold package just now and figured it use it to sped up all the waters I'm getting. I'm excited! Now if only I can get black diamond and another dark angel.

I also wondered why infinity was on sale since it's a useless parent and am happy it can be used for breeding. I hope this isn't a temporary thing. Since that problem with it should have been fixed two years ago.

orleansparish
09-09-14, 02:15 AM
Just took a coral off of the nest and bred another Astromancer! I'm using an Epic diamond and ragged old level 7 Leo. But don't let him hear me call him that.

rissah
09-09-14, 08:45 AM
I activated my temple and got this new dragon right away, then started breeding diamond and night/night elf hoping to get Anubis or Dark Angel. After a string of commons (mainly water, coral, and magic), this morning I switched to breeding diamond and black diamond, and have so far bred a Mercury and either an Infinity or Anubis. So maybe switch it up if you're not seeing any luck with a combo?

farmday0123
09-09-14, 09:11 AM
One of my friend get this dragon combo was diamond and Virgo

farmday0123
09-09-14, 09:13 AM
Common TL I don't even have a single zodiac, been breed Leo for 2 weeks :(

fattom19
09-09-14, 11:50 AM
Just got it with Infinity/Pisces, I hope this helps everyone... GL!!!

pribakes
09-09-14, 04:24 PM
Just got it with Infinity/Pisces, I hope this helps everyone... GL!!!

Congrats, didnt know infinity could BE use to breed again, Ill try to use my but I only have leo!

Zummat
09-09-14, 08:51 PM
Went back to basic Leo/Diamond and got 20 hours. Thinking it's going to be another Sagittarius fail. :(

tiggerpiget
09-10-14, 01:36 AM
First try, Leo + Diamond

buttabdullah99
09-10-14, 03:19 AM
OMG!!!! I am really sooo sad I bought diamond temple to get this dragon but I got not even 1 diamond hybrid and I am really crying I can't do anymore speed up and my temple will be expire in 3 days 😫😫😲😰 I am soo sad I have gotten about 8waters 5 magics 2 Taurus 1 Aries and 1 peacock 😌😔😔plz TL give me any new diamond hybrid Plz

jus7_me89
09-10-14, 03:30 AM
i tried for this dragon since they released it. first combo used was the classic leo / diamond. i got lots of fails :

water
water
water
magic
iridescent
water
water
coral
water
leo
leo
leo
water
magic
leo
water
MERCURY ( a very nice fails because i didn't have a mercury )
pisces ( again, a nice fails...it's my 2nd zodiac dragon )
water
magic

i got very angry because i was getting way too many water and magic fails so i decided to use the gold dragon and the leo. this way you avoid water, magic, peacock and the zodiacs. it has oly 23 outcomes ( diamond hybrids included ):

celestial
ASTROMANCER ( 13 hours )

here is the photo:

yes, i activated the diamond temple and i think it works. i mean...i got 2 diamond hybrids since the activation. Also, last time when i bought the temple i got anubis and crusader.

belbar22
09-10-14, 01:27 PM
Went back to basic Leo/Diamond and got 20 hours. Thinking it's going to be another Sagittarius fail. :(

All my 20 hour fails are a Magic :(

belbar22
09-10-14, 01:28 PM
OMG!!!! I am really sooo sad I bought diamond temple to get this dragon but I got not even 1 diamond hybrid and I am really crying I can't do anymore speed up and my temple will be expire in 3 days �������� I am soo sad I have gotten about 8waters 5 magics 2 Taurus 1 Aries and 1 peacock ������plz TL give me any new diamond hybrid Plz
Me too!!!

buttabdullah99
09-10-14, 02:43 PM
I am now changing my combo now mercury/Leo got 10 hrs now HOPE TL WILL GIVE ME 😍😍😍😍

Zummat
09-10-14, 07:00 PM
I am now changing my combo now mercury/Leo got 10 hrs now HOPE TL WILL GIVE ME ��������

I'm having no luck getting this dragon. My 20 hour breeding time with Leo/Diamond turned out to be Magic. I now have Sagittarius/Diamond breeding and got another 20 hours. Very frustrating. :(

dedelennons
09-10-14, 07:08 PM
so far leo and mercury giving me 6 corals, pisces then coral then wizard grrrrrrr

danni7788
09-10-14, 09:03 PM
13 hours!! Cancer/diamond. Is this the only option?

chalupa2030
09-10-14, 10:34 PM

Yep!! You got it, woman! I will be over:)

Just did some speed breeding and got penumbra, Aries, Virgo, and another Leo! It was delicious fun! But not this one:(

danni7788
09-11-14, 05:14 AM
I can officially say the diamond temple is working for me this time around! 2 diamond hybrids BACK TO BACK! I'm amazed. Right after I got astromancer, I threw in angel/virtue hoping for unicorn. Got 44 hours... Sooooo hoping it's angel and not crusader, but we will see. Maybe there's hope for unicorn after all!

pribakes
09-11-14, 04:24 PM
For diamond temple, didnt work ! So far a got 5 leos, plenty of corals, peacock, thousand of waters, some mist, 1 mercury (I have 4 mercury, so the only h?brid I got I already have 3 before temple) I swicht combo a couple times, but the results are always the same :( and congrats for those who got this one!

Zummat
09-11-14, 05:56 PM

Congratulations. :)

I haven't tried using Cancer. I will give that combo a shot.

danni7788
09-11-14, 06:24 PM
Congratulations. :)

I haven't tried using Cancer. I will give that combo a shot.

Thanks! I use cancer because it's my sign and my favorite zodiac type :) hope it works for you!

Amber498
09-11-14, 11:23 PM
Yay, finally got Astromancer, couldn't believe it! After trying diamond with a lot of the different zodiacs, simple diamond/Leo worked. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Good luck to everyone that is trying for this dragon. :)

buttabdullah99
09-12-14, 08:41 AM
I am still unable to breed not even 1 new diamond hybrid WHY IT IS LIKE THIS TL I am soo sad plz I really want this dragon plz plz
I have got 7 corals in row and countless waters 5 magics 2 Taurus 1 peacock 1 mist and 1 Aries I used soo much gold but no luck others are getting but not me WHYYY!!! 😫😫😔😔😔

mysticfrost
09-12-14, 09:05 AM
Hahaha well I got the temple and can't breed any diamond hybrids either..but it makes it so I don't wpneed to buy their 4 dragon home...so really tl is saving me money by not giving it to us.

buttabdullah99
09-12-14, 04:32 PM
YAY!!!! FINALLY DIAMOND TEMPLE GIVE ME NEW DIAMOND HYBRIDS
ITS ANUBIS DRAGON.
I don't have this so I am veryyyyy happy 😍💃😍💃😍💃😍💃 and excited 😳😳😳
Thank god my gold didn't get wasted I didn't get this dragon but atleast got new Diamond so I m happy 😊😊😊
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/787A2C0A-D87D-42D9-91A5-5614A10157F8_zpsmyk1eysg.jpg (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/787A2C0A-D87D-42D9-91A5-5614A10157F8_zpsmyk1eysg.jpg.html)
Got 4 ziodac a hybrids as well which I was unable to breed before temple lol!!! 😊😊😊

pribakes
09-12-14, 05:17 PM
ITS ANUBIS DRAGON.
I don't have this so I am veryyyyy happy 😍💃😍💃😍💃😍💃 and excited 😳😳😳
Thank god my gold didn't get wasted I didn't get this dragon but atleast got new Diamond so I m happy 😊😊😊
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/787A2C0A-D87D-42D9-91A5-5614A10157F8_zpsmyk1eysg.jpg (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/787A2C0A-D87D-42D9-91A5-5614A10157F8_zpsmyk1eysg.jpg.html)
Got 4 ziodac a hybrids as well which I was unable to breed before temple lol!!! 😊😊😊

HEY sweety, so happy for you ! BIg congrats ! I just got cancer, final a new zodiac for me (only have a bounch of leos), hope we both get this one, but although I have lots of dragon h?brids, still missing this one, prism and black diamond, this three are impossible to get at least for me, this is the first time I bought diamond temple, but the only diamond hibryd, I got was 1 mercury which I now have 4, s? no happy fail for me. I have 17h left from diamond temple before it expire, hope I got this, but Im not sure it's possible to get it so easy, but Im a dreamer, so hope the stars decide to shine in my island. Good luck :)

scarletdragon18
09-12-14, 10:21 PM
ITS ANUBIS DRAGON.
I don't have this so I am veryyyyy happy ���������������� and excited ������
Thank god my gold didn't get wasted I didn't get this dragon but atleast got new Diamond so I m happy ������
Got 4 ziodac a hybrids as well which I was unable to breed before temple lol!!! ������

Congrats! I do have a few questions for you, the first being which dragon did you pair with Diamond? It is hard for me to see the other. Also, which egg is in the nest right beside the breeding den?

buttabdullah99
09-13-14, 12:54 AM
Congrats! I do have a few questions for you, the first being which dragon did you pair with Diamond? It is hard for me to see the other. Also, which egg is in the nest right beside the breeding den?

Lol!!! Sorry u can't the other dragon in den I tried to take the pic when the small one is in front of diamond but diamond is lvl 10 so not letting the lvl 4 to come front lol!!! 😝😝😝 anyways it's Aries dragon with diamond in den
And that egg is pieces egg 😍😍😍😍

buttabdullah99
09-13-14, 12:56 AM
HEY sweety, so happy for you ! BIg congrats ! I just got cancer, final a new zodiac for me (only have a bounch of leos), hope we both get this one, but although I have lots of dragon h?brids, still missing this one, prism and black diamond, this three are impossible to get at least for me, this is the first time I bought diamond temple, but the only diamond hibryd, I got was 1 mercury which I now have 4, s? no happy fail for me. I have 17h left from diamond temple before it expire, hope I got this, but Im not sure it's possible to get it so easy, but Im a dreamer, so hope the stars decide to shine in my island. Good luck :)
Thanks pribakes I got 2 mercuries as well before Anubis and now I am also having 4 mercuries so I was not happy but now I am happy 😍😍💃😍💃
✨✨

deucedeuce22
09-13-14, 08:55 AM
Just got astromancer right before my temple expired.

Anubis/Capricorn

finnth12
09-13-14, 11:12 AM
My diamond temple expired 6 hours ago. While I activated, it's my second time I activated I got mercury(I had 2 already), and I got 2 Anubis (I had 1 already). I spent 500 gold only to get duplicate. So I think it's not working for me. I was so upset and going to be mad. But just now, after I placed the Anubis on the nest I used the same combo and gave me 13 hours, it's Astromancer, right. I'm happy now. Oh, I got lots of magics and waters as fail too, and never zodiac dragons.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/12c86818735315addc6ba765de3ec4fe_zps3db2eb58.jpg

Kennedward
09-13-14, 01:22 PM
Finally got this dragon after my diamond temple expired. Now my hopes are up to breed other diamond hybrids because I seem to have better luck without the temple

scarletdragon18
09-14-14, 03:29 AM
Lol!!! Sorry u can't the other dragon in den I tried to take the pic when the small one is in front of diamond but diamond is lvl 10 so not letting the lvl 4 to come front lol!!! ������ anyways it's Aries dragon with diamond in den
And that egg is pieces egg ��������

It's okay! :) I do not have either of those dragons yet so I was not sure. Since the new diamond hybrid was released I've only gotten the virgo dragon from breeding diamond and Leo. =3

Zummat
09-14-14, 10:53 AM
After a couple of failed attempts at Iris thought I would try again for Astomancer. Went back to the basic Leo/Diamond and got my second 25 hour fail. Another Penumbra. :( :(

If I'm going to get 20+ hour fails give me a break TL and give me 23 hour Dark Angel, pretty please. I will even go back to buying gold again if you do that. :p

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 10:22 PM
After a couple of failed attempts at Iris thought I would try again for Astomancer. Went back to the basic Leo/Diamond and got my second 25 hour fail. Another Penumbra. :( :(

If I'm going to get 20+ hour fails give me a break TL and give me 23 hour Dark Angel, pretty please. I will even go back to buying gold again if you do that. :p

I am starting to dislike Penumbra intensely. Why can't TL make shorter times especially for commons and rares?!?

Sumercarefree
09-14-14, 11:40 PM
Finally got this dragon after my diamond temple expired. Now my hopes are up to breed other diamond hybrids because I seem to have better luck without the temple

Good for you. I had better luck without the Temple funny.
:D

Unless the Temple is now working.

Kennedward
09-15-14, 07:49 AM
Good for you. I had better luck without the Temple funny.
:D

Unless the Temple is now working.

Yes it is funny, hence why I posted it here

MazReptile
09-15-14, 10:02 AM
Keep trying for this dragon, getting no where but I did get another mercury dragon and a cancer dragon with is hatching now and I didn't have, which is good. But I'm using the standard combo of diamond/leo both level 7, but might swap them round so the combo is Leo/Diamond and see if that helps

kindredfire
09-16-14, 12:32 AM
After long hours of failing frustration I took a shot in the dark and got a Saturn.
Now I guess it's back to zodiac & diamond

I haven't kept a log but I've used
Diamond / infinity & Leo
Diamond / infinity & virgo
Diamond / infinity & Aries
Afraid to try Aquarious or Pisces, I feel like I'll seal my fate of waters

kindredfire
09-16-14, 12:38 AM

The three easiest first to try for (with lowest fail times)
Crusader, quetzal, gold, angel (for me crusader & quetzal were tedious and repeative but worked rather quickly

Skip2TheEnd
09-16-14, 05:03 AM
Had only an hour left on the diamond temple, so I gambled. 250 gold later it paid off. :cool: Suffice to say the diamond temple really does help a bunch!

Kennedward
09-16-14, 07:21 AM
The three easiest first to try for (with lowest fail times)
Crusader, quetzal, gold, angel (for me crusader & quetzal were tedious and repeative but worked rather quickly

I got those long ago, I was talking about Dark Angel, Black Diamond, Helio, Prism, those are the only ones I don't have

jptheripper
09-16-14, 01:33 PM
I no longer like penumbra

Zummat
09-16-14, 01:51 PM
I no longer like penumbra

I'm right there with you. At least my latest fail was ready right after the world event started so I got 25 fans right off the bat.

dragon1064
09-21-14, 10:08 AM
I have been breeding Astromancer ever since TL released it but still no luck yet. I use many different combo all I get magics waters mists and one anubis which I already have. come on TL I really like this dragon

dragon1064
09-23-14, 12:42 PM
Finally I get Astro. with Unicorn/Leo after 4 Mist and one Love. thanks TL

igames4me
09-24-14, 05:51 PM
Wow so this dragon is only 13 hrs?

On other acct I put Aquarius and diamond on den and got 40 hrs?
Anybody know what it is?

jptheripper
09-24-14, 05:52 PM
anubis

jptheripper
09-24-14, 05:54 PM
after about a billion corals, i switched from leo/mercury (finally got a picses fail) to leo/queztal (need sagitarius) and BOOM - island

:(

igames4me
09-24-14, 08:37 PM
anubis

Wow thanks I don't have that dragon yet
So happy

jptheripper
09-26-14, 10:12 AM
I hate penumbra

MazReptile
09-27-14, 02:59 PM
I still haven't got this yet :/ I actually want this dragon. Just constant breeding of diamond and leo

shield14
09-28-14, 01:31 PM
I didn't get it yet. Started breeding on the very day it was launched (September 5th), I have never changed combo, it was always Diamond (or diamond hybrid) and zodiac. Wasted a lot of gold on speeding, even activated Diamond Temple to facilitate the process and still nothing.
To my understanding the more you spend gold the farther is the prize. If you speed up Coral be sure that the next will be Penumbra, than Magic and Wizard. TL wants the gold we are buying and they want it all, giving nothing in return which is absolutely not fair. That is really frustrating...

shield14
10-04-14, 01:40 PM
I didn't get it yet. Started breeding on the very day it was launched (September 5th), I have never changed combo, it was always Diamond (or diamond hybrid) and zodiac. Wasted a lot of gold on speeding, even activated Diamond Temple to facilitate the process and still nothing.
To my understanding the more you spend gold the farther is the prize. If you speed up Coral be sure that the next will be Penumbra, than Magic and Wizard. TL wants the gold we are buying and they want it all, giving nothing in return which is absolutely not fair. That is really frustrating...

Today is exactly 1 month since I started breeding for Astromancer, I have spent a lot of gold on speeding but there is no Astromancer for me from TL. I have spent gold 3 times more than the market price which is, if transferred into real breeding time, corresponds to 6 months of non stop breeding.
I am really disappointed with TL and send them a letter to which they replied that spending gold on speeding doesn't guarantee that I get the dragon ever.
I found this absolutely not fare, coz I support TL with my real money since this game is what they do for living and our gain should be mutual, not only TL should be benefiting.

rosewaterlily
11-05-14, 01:21 PM
Diamond and Taurus, 13 hours! Ahhhh! So excited. Diamond temple not active this time, either! Although can't complain about my temple since it got me three new diamonds last round. Just have dark angel and helios as my white whale diamond hybrids left (prism is ugly and I don't even have a stone type) and maybe I'll buy them if they go on sale on Black Friday like I got my unicorn last year since I have enough gold saved up if they're 50% off again. I don't really care that much about new dragons anymore except for diamonds since there are at least hundred I don't have and my game crashes constantly on the old device with my already extremely populated isle. Really really need large diamond habitats like Fantasy forest story. Such a tease we can buy large gem habitats that hold 3 gem animals in FFS but I don't even have one crystal unicorn there, but here in DS where I will soon have 12 non duplicate diamonds (and 3 extra mercuries and 1 extra crusader I'm housing in normal color habitats), we're stuck with the diamonds in single habitats.

jptheripper
12-07-14, 08:01 AM
i have been trying for this on and off since it came out. so frustrating

shield14
12-16-14, 02:59 AM
I didn't get it yet. Started breeding on the very day it was launched (September 5th), ...

Still I did get it.
Total breeding time is around 10 months now. Very, very ridiculous...

TL, please do smth about it, it shouldn't be that difficult!

saghaven
01-28-15, 10:27 AM
I've gotten so many friggin' water dragons trying to breed for Astromancer. There's 39 available options for a Zodiac & Diamond breeding and yet I constantly get 12 hours and those turn out to be Water dragons. Ridiculous.

Kennedward
03-18-15, 09:11 PM
I got it easily, first try Diamond + Leo:cool:

farmday0123
04-15-16, 09:08 PM
Have reactive diamond temple and now got to read this information what the combo to breed, hope to get 13 hours

Kennedward
04-16-16, 06:20 AM
Have reactive diamond temple and now got to read this information what the combo to breed, hope to get 13 hours

Good luck!

farmday0123
04-16-16, 09:09 AM
Hihihi thank you :) I didn't have stone n mithic to try for prism n helious but findout i got zodiac so reactivate it, cost to much gold but hope it work so i can move on for other diamond hybrid,

Kennedward
04-16-16, 06:19 PM
Hihihi thank you :) I didn't have stone n mithic to try for prism n helious but findout i got zodiac so reactivate it, cost to much gold but hope it work so i can move on for other diamond hybrid,

Tell me your results when you have them

farmday0123
04-16-16, 10:17 PM
Ok i will so far so many fail alot of mist n speed, this temple i can only breed this austromancer hopefully i get right one,

farmday0123
04-19-16, 04:21 PM
2 days left still can not breed a diamond, wonder y alot of people sale temple n buy it again n it work alot, but my temple don't, i event deleted my game re download twice but still ... Haizzzz bad luck

farmday0123
04-22-16, 07:50 AM
Kennedward, this morning last fews hours dismond temple ibspeed up alot den n nest still not working n m so mad, wasted to much gold on one dragon i sold off the unlucky temple gotta go to work hihi mayme without diamond temple like ur, hope TL fix the game when i buy full price diamond temple it should work, money pay off lol

Kennedward
04-23-16, 09:14 AM
lol don't worry, I never got anything good either from the temple, but got all my Diamonds normally

farmday0123
06-12-16, 09:50 AM
Still strying, so much fail, need 13 hours , keep getting 20 hours

farmday0123
07-16-16, 02:31 PM
Still no luck with this , with temple no luck , without temple worse then, don't know if it still can breed anymore, get so many suggestions but stll same ... Everyday . Is anyone breed it lately? Plzz give suggestion combo

farmday0123
09-28-16, 10:52 AM
Still trying. Don't feel good to spend any $$ on leaderboard until i breed this pretty. Wish can breed it soon :(

Kennedward
09-28-16, 09:32 PM
Good luck!

farmday0123
09-30-16, 10:50 AM
Thanks i hope my diamond temple work this time, so i can breed it, tl gave me a luck please..

farmday0123
11-21-16, 12:34 PM
Still cannot breed it, now busy breeding junk for tale n adventure, no x to breed this pretty, please onsale it lower price when holiday coming please:(

Tonca3
10-03-17, 10:27 PM
Leo and angel got it for me was shocked cause when I checked breeding caculator it wasn't even an option