bhipad
09-02-14, 02:16 PM
mine either...

Stillyoga
09-02-14, 02:21 PM
My cows and pigs are invisible and I can't make pet food?��

SparklyOctopus
09-02-14, 02:30 PM
Sorry about this guys! We're taking a look at this! :)

Rockinkitten
09-02-14, 03:07 PM
Yep cows n sheep n pigs missing

ccane77
09-02-14, 03:11 PM
Yea my chickens are missing too. I think they are all the animals that were holiday skins. Sheep valentine, pig Christmas and brown chickens. Might have something to holiday skins for animals.

ccane77
09-02-14, 03:13 PM
Yea my chickens are missing too. I think they are all the animals that were holiday skins. Sheep valentine, pig Christmas and brown chickens. Might have something to holiday skins for animals.

Mine are back! Thanks for the fix!:)

ccane77
09-02-14, 03:40 PM
Pet food is missing from feed mill.

JzKalika
09-02-14, 04:23 PM
Pet food is missing from feed mill.

This should be fixed now too!

weavingaway
09-03-14, 10:07 AM
One of my pigs isn't producing bacon...I waited a complete cycle and again got only 3out of 4....because I can't collect( or feed)( he doesn't even jump) the bucket icon stays out at the bottom of my screen...I've closed program,deleted game,redownloaded and still have same problem..even combed entire farm for a possible other reason for bucket staying out but no...it's him ..one little piggy

SparklyOctopus
09-03-14, 10:55 AM
One of my pigs isn't producing bacon...I waited a complete cycle and again got only 3out of 4....because I can't collect( or feed)( he doesn't even jump) the bucket icon stays out at the bottom of my screen...I've closed program,deleted game,redownloaded and still have same problem..even combed entire farm for a possible other reason for bucket staying out but no...it's him ..one little piggy

Sorry to hear about this! Could you write us a ticket and PM me your ticket number so that we can take a look at this further? Thanks! :)

weavingaway
09-04-14, 06:19 AM
Hi Sparky,
I put in a request ticket for my bucket issue...not the little piggy��...all 8 are working fine...wondering if it has something to do with me storing some of my pets����....oh I hope their not jumping around in storage waiting to still be fed( that's a horrible thought)....ticket # 1468015....waiting to hear back from them..keep you updated����