PDA

View Full Version : Hacker

MAnesi
09-02-14, 12:22 PM
Is there really a game hacker named []that can steal gems and ⭐️'S once you accept him/her as a neighbor?

meme1098
09-02-14, 02:11 PM
That would be one good hacker since your games saved on TL's servers and they would have to get into them first to get to your game.

If you're having problems with a nbr of yours causing problems just email support:

Support@teamlava.com

Be sure to give as much info as possible & include a screen shot if possible.

pipipooh1977
09-02-14, 02:29 PM
I find it really hard to believe. Our games are saved on TL's servers not on our devices and in order to even get into someone's games you need personal information that another player wouldnt know...like your gem amount, the device you play on, your storm id, etc. in order for someone else to get into your game they would have to fool TL support into thinking that they are you wanting to transfer your game from one device to another (like theirs) but like I said they need to know info from your game that no one else can see but you. Also if they are trying to do the game recover steps so they can have your game on their device they need your storm id and your password. Again they need personal info that only you have. So no, I would say someone is trying to scare players. To be safe NEVER give ANY personal info to your NBRS.

MAnesi
09-02-14, 06:18 PM
Several players have told me about this person so I was just asking.

kooky panda
09-03-14, 08:26 AM
To report hackers/*****s please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Closing thread... Discussing *****s/hacks is not forum appropriate.

Manesi- I am sure this is just a rumor. Neighbors cannot access your games.