PDA

View Full Version : Wizard School

nuttyangel_69
09-02-14, 12:11 PM
I recently had enough gems to purchase a 'gem' building. After reading other posts I opted to get the wizard school. As expected, once I had it built I began to get quests to complete, the current one is getting a spellbook (in brackets it says from libraries and adventures).
I have currently clicked my library (which is fully upgraded) a total of 9 times and I've done 4 adventures. Yep, you guessed it! No spellbook as yet. Did anyone else have this issue, is it common or is it just me?
Thanks

Chaotarch
09-02-14, 12:29 PM
Dont give up��
Collect from old thomas house��
In my case oth drop more spellbooks than my libaries

ciarjen
09-02-14, 12:42 PM
It is worth buying a second library and upgrading it. To level up the wizard school to max you are going to need lots of spellbooks.

Just collect every time you can and at old thomas's house and you will eventually get them all.

SpiritWind00
09-02-14, 02:47 PM
I built about 6 libraries for this goal to increase the chance of them dropping. They're cheap to build and you put them back into storage when you've got your books. It was a long time ago but I think it too a month to do this goal. Good luck!

dng1234
09-02-14, 02:47 PM
I bought a few extra libraries and made sure that collecting from them and old Thomas' house every time. It took me a while to get all the books but it will happen.

tigarlilyvol
09-02-14, 02:48 PM
It is a rare drop I finally built 4 libraries to update because I went finally to 2 wizard's schools. And it still took a long time to get them to level 5.

Previous answers while I was typing. After reading, we are all of the mind if 1 is good, then more are better, let me build as many as I have space to place them. Yes we are all addicts.

nuttyangel_69
09-02-14, 03:28 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm happy to keep going, I don't expect goals to be too easy and over with quickly, I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a glitch with my kingdom.
Thanks again! ������

555KC555
09-02-14, 05:06 PM
I recently had enough gems to purchase a 'gem' building. After reading other posts I opted to get the wizard school. As expected, once I had it built I began to get quests to complete, the current one is getting a spellbook (in brackets it says from libraries and adventures).
I have currently clicked my library (which is fully upgraded) a total of 9 times and I've done 4 adventures. Yep, you guessed it! No spellbook as yet. Did anyone else have this issue, is it common or is it just me?
Thanks

I had exactly the same problem!
I bought wizard school about 3 month ago and at first I was getting tons of spell books from everywhere they suppose to come but after a while they became very rare, just when I needed lots of them... But like everyone said here eventually I got all I needed. Having lots of libraries definitely helped me. And also sending to adventure every day also gave me some books.
Good luck!

Chaotarch
09-02-14, 11:25 PM
i build six libaries and upgrade them, but in my case doesnt help.
as i wrote before old thomas house drop more spellbooks as the libaries. from oth you could collect every 2h ( libaries 8h if i remember right - i sold them ) do it and you see:rolleyes:

LastBloomingFlower
09-03-14, 10:46 PM
I am considering buying the wizard school... How much energy does it drop? I don't want to regret those gems!

ciarjen
09-04-14, 01:34 AM
I am considering buying the wizard school... How much energy does it drop? I don't want to regret those gems!

You won't regret it. I think it starts at 6 energy every 5 hours and by the time you have levelled it up it gives 10 energy every 4 hours or so.

It may take a couple of months to level up though and you will need a second upgraded library to collect the spellbooks needed. Aim to get two wizard schools if you can.

ryusei745
09-05-14, 01:43 PM
i currently have 5 libraries (does upgrading them actually increase the drop rate for books? i didnt think it did) that i collect from almost religiously for my wizard schools. also thomas' house. wizard schools are definitely worth the gem investment though. multiple times. im working on finishing off my second school ive been working on getting it to 5 for almost a month now and only have 21/70 books. just keep with it and you'll get there

PurpleScorpion76
09-05-14, 02:15 PM
The energy increases with each level up. I believe to a total of 10.

PurpleScorpion76
09-05-14, 02:23 PM
I should add I got my first wizard school just before the pyre festival, second last week. I've just upgraded my second so it needs 50 for the next level up, they're giving 8 energy. I play virtually all day certainly every 2 hours, collect from 1 library and old Thomas's house and send knights every day for adventures. That means in one month I've collected 90 books that includes 20 still in my inventory. So in another month I should have upgraded one to level 4. So all in all it could take me 2 and a bit more months to get them fully graded assuming I'm on a regular drop rate.

Think I need to look at my maths but am tired.

nuttyangel_69
09-10-14, 03:32 PM
It doesn't drop a lot to start with, about 6 or so (like the pink Alicorn) but I am hoping that as I upgrade the building it will start dropping more otherwise I will be annoyed at how many gems I spent too! Lol 😊

zenobia42
09-10-14, 03:37 PM
It doesn't drop a lot to start with, about 6 or so (like the pink Alicorn) but I am hoping that as I upgrade the building it will start dropping more otherwise I will be annoyed at how many gems I spent too! Lol 😊

With every upgrade, it the number of gems it drops per collection increases by 1. :) Two level 5's therefore give a total of 18 energy, about 4 times a day (18 = 10 per drop minus the 1 energy you spend collecting from each)... that's a net of 72 energy per day!

katbtodd
09-10-14, 03:39 PM
Once it's fully up graded 10 energies every 4 ish hours

mrglymph
11-01-14, 03:29 PM
I know that everyone is crazy about the wizard school. i recently saved enough gems to purchase a wizard school. Which I did. But I'm really feeling like I would benefit from the mermaid pond right now. If I'm spending so much energy on the well just to get scales then it more than cancels out the energy I get from the wizard school.