PDA

View Full Version : Adding to the Decorations Inventory

Unregistered
07-28-10, 10:37 AM
We need gates folks...what's a fence without a gate I ask? I wouldn't expect you fine folks that make games to actually be farmers...nor should you expect folks who play little games on their IPhones to be farmers either...but guess what... LOL! Seriously...thanks people...fun little game!! Be well!

Unregistered
07-28-10, 11:43 AM
You could use hedges instead of fences and put in a fence panel as a gate. Or use a different coloured fence for the gate.

Unregistered
07-28-10, 11:50 AM
I was sent A present and do not know how to receive it - any suggestions?

Unregistered
07-28-10, 12:01 PM
Download Farm Story 1.5 from app store - not snap summer or flowers. This is the latest version and includes gifts, inventory and neighbour deletion.

When you open it, a gift icon will be on the left side of the screen showing how many gifts you've received. There is also info at the top of your news feed.

hTH

Unregistered
07-28-10, 05:06 PM
You could use hedges instead of fences and put in a fence panel as a gate. Or use a different coloured fence for the gate.

This is true, and a great suggestion! Since I enjoy the conventional look of a wooden fence, I will go with the different color panel for a gate. Thanks and Happy Farming!