PDA

View Full Version : egg does not recognize new habitat.

2elektra2
09-01-14, 01:14 PM
I got a new egg that hatched into a different dragon than any I have. It said I needed a new habitat, so I bought the rainbow habitat for 100,000 coins, sped it up to finish and tried to move the egg, but it said I had to buy a new habitat. I moved the egg, moved the habitat, turned the game off and on, but it didn't work, I eventually gave up and bought another, but the same thing happened. So now I have a total of three rainbow habitats, two empty, and an egg I can not hatch, using up one of my two nests. I am just about to quit and write a bad rating.

igames4me
09-01-14, 01:30 PM
I got a new egg that hatched into a different dragon than any I have. It said I needed a new habitat, so I bought the rainbow habitat for 100,000 coins, sped it up to finish and tried to move the egg, but it said I had to buy a new habitat. I moved the egg, moved the habitat, turned the game off and on, but it didn't work, I eventually gave up and bought another, but the same thing happened. So now I have a total of three rainbow habitats, two empty, and an egg I can not hatch, using up one of my two nests. I am just about to quit and write a bad rating.
Your egg is tropical so it needs a tropical habitata(palmtree) not a rainbow one

chalupa2030
09-01-14, 02:57 PM
Your egg is tropical so it needs a tropical habitata(palmtree) not a rainbow one

I was thinking that obviously they didn't have a rainbow habitat, but why do you think they have a tropical? Did I miss something?

2elektra2
09-02-14, 06:32 PM
Then why, when it said I needed a new habitat did it only offer rainbow habitats?

orleansparish
09-02-14, 07:13 PM
Then why, when it said I needed a new habitat did it only offer rainbow habitats?

The game is cray cray and of its meds sometimes?