PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions:

chemgirl77
09-01-14, 11:16 AM
1. When in craft buildings, could you list the number of the items that we already have? Many times I've had to exit out, look at my barn, then come back.
2. Prices for deliveries seem well below market value. Could we bring them up to a bit more representative of what is being shipped?
3. When visiting your neighbors' shops:
a.) would it be possible to have the shop displays condensed more when there are more than 8 slots? Or at least automatically relocated to a front page display when the first 8 are no longer all full?
b.) Would it be possible to have an arrow to visit your next shop owner? Its difficult to sit and visit many of your shops and this would make it easier.

4. At the newspaper, many times, most of the 16 slots are empty after just a short while. I know they refresh at some point before the 5 minutes is up, but is there any chance you will increase how quickly an empty slot is filled? Maybe have the newspaper fill a sold slot maybe 15 seconds after it's sold? That would be a long enough time that someone didn't buy a good they were not intending.

Thanks
Momma S