PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can I have two different Dragon Story Games?

Peachie13
09-01-14, 10:57 AM
Hello! I sent a email to the contact us for questions about two weeks ago and never received a reply so I thought I would post my question here and see if anyone can help me!

If I have a ipad mini & a ipod touch that share the same itunes account, is it possible to run two different dragon story games one on each, each with a unique storm 8 id, or will it mess the games up?

Thank you for any help!
And hopefully I explained this correctly.

buttabdullah99
09-01-14, 11:51 AM
I think yes u can play two games on different devices with same iTunes account

ciarjen
09-01-14, 12:05 PM
Hello! I sent a email to the contact us for questions about two weeks ago and never received a reply so I thought I would post my question here and see if anyone can help me!

If I have a ipad mini & a ipod touch that share the same itunes account, is it possible to run two different dragon story games one on each, each with a unique storm 8 id, or will it mess the games up?

Thank you for any help!
And hopefully I explained this correctly.

Yes you can have different games on each. Download Restaurant Story on each device (even if you don't play it). Top right hand corner tap the icon and go to account settings and log in with your Storm8 ID. The account that is logged into on Restaurant Story will be used on all TL games on that device.